Jessontheplussize #41 Better now than never Pet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is she? Spain? Looking forward to seeing her have a paella from Lidl and a selection of Asda tapas when she gets back to the UK

• Haha
Reactions: 17
THESE PICTURES are what I imagine a VERY DEAD PERSON to look like!!! 😳😳😳😳😳

If her latest video doesn't give her the wake up call she DESPERATELY needs to stop herself heading for an early grave, NOTHING WILL!

She looks disgustingly ILL and if she can be a well paid model ANYONE CAN!

What's with ALL THE BLACK staining around her greasy gob by the way??? (pictures don't show it aswell as the video)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Moaning about being tired cos she’s done one days ‘work’ this week 🤦🏻‍♀️ The two other ITS collabs that were over there not only flew in and starting shooting on the same day, their shoots were also 3 day ones. If she needs a lie in cos she spent the day before getting changed a few times and having her photo taken, she really needs to reevaluate her life choices 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
One day of graft and she looks terrible. Today is the worst she's looked in a long time.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
One day of graft and she looks terrible. Today is the worst she's looked in a long time.
She looks medically ill. Gravely Ill. I'd go so far as to, say she looks deathly ill and I'd be seeing a doctor today if I looked and felt like that 😳

Reactions: 7
she looks more hungover than anything, looks like she’s got home and slept in her makeup as well.
I agree she desperately needs to take better care of herself. It’s hard once you’re on the slippery slope, I know that myself; I’m not as big as Jess, but I have reached that point where enough is enough.
She’s very young to have let go of her health so badly.

Reactions: 5
I agree she looks really ill in that last story. She also can’t have been putting enough sunscreen on as her melasma has gone really bad which will be to do with her being out in the sun. She looks so unhealthy, it’s actually really sad for someone so young

Reactions: 10
Whilst she probably feels alright in herself I think she's in for a shock in the next couple of years as she heads towards 40. Once ill health starts it's not a slow decline. One day she'll be fine the next day she'll wake up with a myriad of issues.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if jess has realised that she will be flying home tomorrow into "danger to life" Storm Kathleen! 😳

• Wow
yeah i’m 45?with no health issues and look after myself (mostly!) and i’m really feeling age right now. Probably related to the perimeno i’m now well into 🙄.

I would not like to be entering this stage of my life already morbidly obese and developing the issues that go with that! She needs to wise up before it’s too late! Shes wasting her life for a cheap fashion brand and cash.Looking at her recent videos her unhealthy habits are catching up with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
yeah i’m 45?with no health issues and look after myself (mostly!) and i’m really feeling age right now. Probably related to the perimeno i’m now well into 🙄.

I would not like to be entering this stage of my life already morbidly obese and developing the issues that go with that! She needs to wise up before it’s too late! Shes wasting her life for a cheap fashion brand and cash.Looking at her recent videos her unhealthy habits are catching up with her.
I'm also experiencing peri menopause (a few years older than you & a relatively fit size 16 who takes time to look after myself & my skin) but it is kicking my arse! I would not want to be experiencing this 5+ sizes bigger than I am! As I & others have said she looked bleeping awful this morning - what company looks at her & thinks yes this is the person we want to represent our brand 😬

• Heart
All I can hear in my head when I see this is her voice saying “I love love love this print”
IMG_5782.jpeg

The colours are not what I’d call summer-y.

• Haha
All I can hear in my head when I see this is her voice saying “I love love love this print”
View attachment 2860197
The colours are not what I’d call summer-y.
She doesn't look after her skin at all. She's on roaccutane so isn't supposed to be in the sun. Add to that her melasma. If she was wearing sunblock she wouldn't be red.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
When she was talking about the "bites" on her legs, saying hers always blister so won't show them etc, and the fact she has a huge one on her face with no mention of it being itchy like a normal bite is - its made me think these are actually boils from either chafing or sweat / heat and that's why she's covered in them.

I was also coming to comment on the state of her black eyes and stains around her mouth.
I think this is her true self without the magic of a ring light - just natural day light which we never see her in as she's a recluse.

The black around her gob looks like she has been eating coal and not washed her face 😳
I had an auntie who had those spots under her eyes and they were caused by high cholesterol. Looking at her face today I think Jess needs to book in for a full health screen asap!

• Wow
We were saying the other day Jess is turning into what Laura loves. Does anyone know if there is a tattle page for her? Interesting that I just saw a post saying she had her health up until recently and last year was the worst year of her life. Wanted to have a nosey to see what the health issues were. Also said she was mugged?

Reactions: 5