Jessontheplussize #41 Better now than never Pet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks almost painful.
It looks RED RAW said in the voice of the kid from The Shining.

im surprised she didn’t take the opportunity of her and Millie posing together to post an AFF LINK for some shite to slap on your face for being as red as a saveloy sausage

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She's fucked after a short walk sun and wind chill and no links coz it's personal time 🙄🤣

Reactions: 2
The teeth. The bleeping teeth 😂😂😂😂
Being so red and the teeth so white, makes them stand out even more and why do they look so goofy? They are horrendous

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think her teeth are lovely tbh.
Maybe I'm getting to used of Hollywood smile

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I think her teeth are lovely tbh.
Maybe I'm getting to used of Hollywood smile
I don't think they're that bad either. As a nation we have horrendous teeth and I think it's just accepted that tit teeth are the norm. I mean look at the state of milli's in that pic. Her teeth do look extreme when she wears the wrong foundation, when she's orange they really stand out.

Reactions: 3
I don't think they're that bad either. As a nation we have horrendous teeth and I think it's just accepted that tit teeth are the norm. I mean look at the state of milli's in that pic. Her teeth do look extreme when she wears the wrong foundation, when she's orange they really stand out.
Her teeth weren’t bad before though? So she had no need to get what she had done, it’s just another waste of money for her

Reactions: 8
With teeth, the same as botox and fillers, you get what you pay for. When they're done well you don't notice them and they look natural but better. When they are done badly, they look like chewing gum pellets like hers do.

Reactions: 7
With teeth, the same as botox and fillers, you get what you pay for. When they're done well you don't notice them and they look natural but better. When they are done badly, they look like chewing gum pellets like hers do.
This is true. My Botox lady always says “look well not ‘done’”

Reactions: 4
It's not the shape of them, or even the shade of white she's gone for, they just look far too thick and make her teeth stick out too much. They now rest on her bottom lip when she smiles making her look goofy. Plus when you can see her natural back teeth in the picture, it emphasises how thick and unnatural her front ones are

Reactions: 8
Oh we all know pissed people are annoying. Pissed people in Newcastle at pick up time probs the same as any place are either lush are total pricks I speak as a Geordie 😂 That goes for the women infact I think they’re worse sometimes pushing in the taxi line. i think she’s doing a poppy adams here too. Attention seeking. Who cares Jess . Ignore them! Think I had more sense at 16.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Did she really say she’s quite confident in herself? The woman who is scared to walk down the street to post a letter in case someone calls out to her? The woman who sat in her car in a supermarket car park for the best part of an hour because she didn’t want to get out and go to the cashpoint? The woman who won’t eat in a cafe on her own? The woman who will not leave the house to walk the dog without her husband? Thats not confident behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Did she really say she’s quite confident in herself? The woman who is scared to walk down the street to post a letter in case someone calls out to her? The woman who sat in her car in a supermarket car park for the best part of an hour because she didn’t want to get out and go to the cashpoint? The woman who won’t eat in a cafe on her own? The woman who will not leave the house to walk the dog without her husband? Thats not confident behaviour.
Its all a front, she was definitely rattled by that or she would never have mentioned it.

Reactions: 5
In the earlier stories her face looked fine but in the last story her skin looks really red and sore again.

Reactions: 1