Jessontheplussize #41 Better now than never Pet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it wasn’t #gifted - she begged it. And it’s even worse because she did it on the quiet. Most influencers will openly grift for freebies so sly of her.

Reactions: 14
She is BEATING that foundation onto her face!
It looks terrible, its far too heavy for her. It actually makes her skin look worse because it draws the eye to the acne scarring.
---
So it wasn’t #gifted - she begged it. And it’s even worse because she did it on the quiet. Most influencers will openly grift for freebies so sly of her.
Yeah it's a business transaction. She hasn't had the balls to do it so she's been a sneaky bleep and asked them questions. I wouldn't at all be surprised if she mentioned her following in the email.

Reactions: 11
How can someone who has so little to do be ‘always running late’ (her words)
---
She is BEATING that foundation onto her face!
And, yet again, it’s not a good colour match. Too yellow for her. Looks slightly better when she has blusher over it but she needs to get a different shade

Reactions: 12
Because there’s literally no structure to her life, she thinks she has all the time in the world so probably holds off until the last minute to get ready and then is running late.

Although filming herself putting on make up and showing her outfit is not helping her be more punctual. It’d give me the right hump if I was her friend and always having to wait for her. Especially if she has time to post to her stories.

Not just Jess but I bloody hate when Instahuns or TikTok “creators” say they’re running late but still record a video. Like??? Get yer bleeping mascara on and get out the door!!

Reactions: 9
Because there’s literally no structure to her life, she thinks she has all the time in the world so probably holds off until the last minute to get ready and then is running late.

Although filming herself putting on make up and showing her outfit is not helping her be more punctual. It’d give me the right hump if I was her friend and always having to wait for her. Especially if she has time to post to her stories.
I’m sure her friends tell her to arrive half an hour earlier to events knowing full well that she will be late coz she’s filming shite for Insta

• Haha
Reactions: 5
---

And, yet again, it’s not a good colour match. Too yellow for her. Looks slightly better when she has blusher over it but she needs to get a different shade
Is that shade of foundation called PISS YELLOW??

The rest of her makeup looks pretty good.

the hairdryer grift is shameless!

• Haha
Was the stories supposed to be a selling point? If so, Shark shouldn’t have bothered. Underwhelming.

Reactions: 4
I’m all for body positivity and being happy on your own skin etc etc, but this well she takes, and eats the packet if biscuits…. Her “collections” are all the same, all ruffles, black staples, HUGE HUGE HUUUGE prints that she love love LOOOOVES.
the versatility of her “modeling ” well let’s just say there is more movement in a Debenhams window manequin.
it’s a look to the left, bend the leg, hand in the hair, hand on hip and on other hip, christ is so dull and boring.
I used to “like” her content but since being a supermodel she’s just another wannabe and her bloke well he’s as much use as a chocolate teapot. Hangs his head over her shoulder and gives it the formless “helllloolooo” twats

Reactions: 9
Not just Jess but I bloody hate when Instahuns or TikTok “creators” say they’re running late but still record a video. Like??? Get yer bleeping mascara on and get out the door!!
They’re not! It’s designed to make it look like they’re late for something but think so much of their followers they’ll be late to share content! They have nothing going on in their lives, how could they be late sitting in their rooms recording content

Reactions: 6
That message she sent them from her 300k followers instagram account was the thinnest veiled beg ever. Never buying shark again. They can get in the same bin look fantastic reside in!
It’s really pissed me off to be honest. I have a shark hairdryer that I bought and she’s been gifted one and also does duck all! Really disappointed with shark over this

Reactions: 11
It’s really pissed me off to be honest. I have a shark hairdryer that I bought and she’s been gifted one and also does duck all! Really disappointed with shark over this
I had debated their air wrap thing
not now.

Reactions: 3
Bit confused at how red raw skin means rosey cheeks?
Saw your post before I saw her story - why would she describe that as rosy??? But then her skin was really red before she put on about 25 layers of the wrong colour foundation to disguise it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4