Jake Quickenden #102 Flapz got cheated on & felt so bitter, she posted Rob's jizzy knob all over Twitter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They both make me want to vomit 🤢 I have size 4 feet he’s look to be at least a 7 or 8

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Hope it’s ok to pop in here!

Has Jake ever alluded to Leo having additional needs or anything?

Because if he hasn’t, then it must be the lack of meaningful interaction from his parents causing the issues. He seems so babyish still. Don’t understand why they aren’t concerned.

Reactions: 30
Well I think we all could have got a bingo on him showing him doing something with Freddie today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What a boring holiday and the hotel reviews really aren’t great, hardly bucket list, looks a bit naff if you ask me. I think when you go to a hotel like that you could be in any country, it doesn’t feel authentic to the country you are in.

• Heart

Because if he hasn’t, then it must be the lack of meaningful interaction from his parents causing the issues. He seems so babyish still. Don’t understand why they aren’t concerned.
Everyone’s welcome on here 😊 We’ve all commented about Leo not being as advanced as a three year old should be but all Fakey ever says is how clever he is 🙄 Let’s be honest he’ll only ever go public if there is a problem, if it means getting TV/magazine interviews and engagement on social media from it. Harsh but true sadly.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m not feeling the new nose 👃 she definitely looks different atm not her usual show off self, she looks body conscious, maybe pregnant?
Jesus Christ I hope not, one of Jake Quickendens crotch goblins is enough, the world ain't ready for another. But if she is then I hope it looks like Leo at birth, as much as I despise Fakey for rolling it out whenever he needs some attention it also gives me a bleeping laugh so there is that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They might as well have gone to Skegness With Gail at a water park! If this is a bucket list destination, you do bucket list experiences. This is my opinion, instead it’s all about Gail - Freddie is literally cast aside, even on holiday 😡 great comments………
They can't afford to actually DO anything there unless it's free or in the hotel complex 😃😄😆😆😆😆💀

• Haha
What a boring holiday and the hotel reviews really aren’t great, hardly bucket list, looks a bit naff if you ask me. I think when you go to a hotel like that you could be in any country, it doesn’t feel authentic to the country you are in.
My thoughts exactly.

They will see & absorb nothing of the place they have flown all those miles to.

What's the point?

• Haha

They couldnt give a duck , and ignore his special needs. All they are thinking about is begging and scrounging and ' likes' on instagram.......

• Sad
My thoughts exactly.

They will see & absorb nothing of the place they have flown all those miles to.

What's the point?
A couple we know are exactly the same and fly long haul just to sit in a luxury hotel for a couple of weeks. They too show off and are unaware of how people see them but they, unlike F&F, have a lot of money to do so. Each to their own but I’d rather be out there exploring though I do like a chill round a pool. I don’t understand when they could do exact same closer to home. Perhaps people like to think people will see them as successful, happy, rich and want their life? Not me thanks I love my life and my holidays and wouldn’t swap a thing! I am so lucky with what I’m able to do but I don’t flaunt anything on social media. F&F are just thick.

• Heart
Here we go Fakeys, he's making a point of doing something with Fred. Fancy being on a "bucket list holiday" and still engrossed with Tattle! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.