Jake Quickenden #102 Flapz got cheated on & felt so bitter, she posted Rob's jizzy knob all over Twitter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They miss the mark every bleeping time. It’s painful how thick they are 😂 also don’t forget to report the bots on their posts let’s make them waste what little money they have hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Surely today they are going to swim with dolphins or something like that? They’ve made it look boring as duck.

Do you think they are getting a little doggy bag of croissants etc for their tea? Funny how they always share their gifted meals in their gifted hotels but all we’ve see so far is a bit of watermelon and cereal for Leo’s breakfast.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Once he’s up this morning how long til he reshares that reel and asks for ‘love’ on it 😂 I noticed in the background all the other kids have got long sleeve T-shirts on and there’s Leo with just a pair of shorts 😡 Honestly the disregard they have about protecting their kids in the sun infuriates me. What a fine ambassador for a cancer charity he is 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
🐔Still say they should of gone to Margate, Blackpool even, 🤭🤭...All that way just to do nothing, I would be climbing the walls. Funny bucket list to have, my bucket list wouldn't involve my kids, it would be my time......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
They still think if they get loads of likes on their posts that its gonna make them superstars. It isnt. The odd post with more likes than usual, makes absolutely no difference. Yet again as we all said, another holiday spent on their phones, trying to show off to complete strangers

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They still think if they get loads of likes on their posts that its gonna make them superstars. It isnt. The odd post with more likes than usual, makes absolutely no difference. Yet again as we all said, another holiday spent on their phones, trying to show off to complete strangers
Same as the followers. He thought buying his way to a million would suddenly make him get inundated with work offers. He’s actually had less insta work since he got there. They both still buy them when they start dropping too much and for what? Hello Fresh which 95% of the instacunts advertise? Imagine still being that deluded after being in the reality world for over 12 years, your big break is still round the corner 😂

• Haha
Once he’s up this morning how long til he reshares that reel and asks for ‘love’ on it 😂 I noticed in the background all the other kids have got long sleeve T-shirts on and there’s Leo with just a pair of shorts 😡 Honestly the disregard they have about protecting their kids in the sun infuriates me. What a fine ambassador for a cancer charity he is 😡
They have so many of the all in one swim suits now with built in shorts and sleeves that protect them better from the sun! And no hat? They really are tit. I assume the sensible swimsuits don’t fit Sophie’s aesthetic. That over safety always!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
They have so many of the all in one swim suits now with built in shorts and sleeves that protect them better from the sun! And no hat? They really are tit. I assume the sensible swimsuits don’t fit Sophie’s aesthetic. That over safety always!
Even Chazza Dawson bought those swimsuits and hats for her boys. They are on hols in the maldives and shes as bad a parent if not worse imo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I know. The only time you see Leo in a hat is when he’s inside or in the shade 🤦🏻‍♀️ They clearly like their boys to have a tan, as you say no doubt for Flappys aesthetic. What doesn’t make sense is she’s happy to risk them getting sun damaged skin at a young age cos she likes them looking tanned, but she’s not bothered their clothes (especially Leo’s) look like oversized rags most the time and Leo always looks so scruffy cos for some reason they refuse to cut his hair 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Absolutely spunkariffic thread title @bluecups 💦 and @CrazyBaldhead excellent recap as always! 👏. Can't believe how dull and boring they make every holiday look. They really are skint fuckers and it shows.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Fakey is only interested in posting about Maris. So far their holiday looks boring. Another beach day! They could so easily have gone to Spain. We all know they are on a budget which is why they went to the Bahamas before the school holidays.
Not memories with Fred if my husband posted that he would be out on his arse !!
My husband treats my eldest the same as the child we have together he would never post that !!
---
bleeping fake prick. It's all about the gormless goblin.

View attachment 2880163
Bastard he is bleeping horrible woman !!
fred dad is having another baby his wife would never dream of posting that and not include her stepson it’s sickening !!

• Heart
Jeez how boring are they making the Bahamas look😳😳😳 no meals shown in restaurants, are they having protein bars for tea, like the skiing trip🤣🤣🤣🤣. Skint bastards, should have gave gone somewhere cheaper so they could afford to eat and let the kids do activities. That diesnt fit the Instagram aesthetics does it. What boring tit will they be doing today😆😆😆
Surely Fakey gonna be at the gym soon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
🐔 I cannot wait to see what they get up to today...I want to see the food, people, activities, the works, not just the sea rolling in...:sleep:🥴 🥱.....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
As nothing exciting going on on their holiday (shock horror 😉) thought I’d check and see if he’s still with Off Limits, the fact he appears to have nothing lined up. He is but I looked at the three highlight reels on their page for this year and considering it’s already the middle of April, he doesn’t feature even once 🤭 I read somewhere that agents take between 10-20% on jobs booked and publicists (ie Polly) normally get a monthly wage. So presuming by that, he’ll be paying Polly a wage every month but OL only when he gets work and they still don’t bother with him 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.