Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hayze2384

Chatty Member
If they are Pregnant I am tapping out...... I have just been through IVF treatment and we lost bubba last week. I don't think I can watch these two fuckwits have another baby...... they don't deserve the ones they already have!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I know they don’t care, after their attitude about F&F frying themselves in the Maldives when a few of us messaged last year, but I’m so enraged I’ve messaged Sarcoma again 😡 I’ve said to them it’s bad enough them having a ‘celeb’ ambassador who happily bakes in the sun but when that ‘celeb’ openly flaunts pictures of his kids with sunburn and red skin, it really is a terrible look for them also. I know they won’t give a shit but getting it off my chest, makes me feel better 😊 Also asked them as a side note, if he donated any of his £40,000 fight purse to them, like he said on TV he was going to? 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Robin71

Chatty Member
I don't know whether to laugh or cry that shirt he's got on is from the women's spring collection I know because I bought it a few weeks ago think I will have to donate it to the charity shop ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Never been to the Bahamas so sorry if its a silly question, do you have to pay to swim with the pigs? It's just weird that they've only shown Freddie with them so wondered of its on a person by person charge.
They have something similar in Antigua. It's usually an excursion and some of the money is donated for their upkeep. It wasn't my cup of tea tbh. 🐷
---
"For those thinking Freddie is burnt.. don't worry, he isn't".

Is this fucking cretin BLIND as well as STUPID? 🤡

She has chosen to completely ignore the photo in question and has handpicked a completely different one.

439581508_446746931149575_4532898357925114560_n.jpg

EXPLAIN THIS THEN YOU THICK, INSUFFERABLE CUNT.
Screenshot_20240422-235617~2.png

AND THIS ONE! YOU'RE BURNT TOO! 🤡

Screenshot_20240422-235926~2.png

THEN BE PREPARED TO EXPLAIN IT TO SARCOMA - YOU KNOW,

THE CANCER CHARITY!!

Because these photos are being sent to them. That syrup-wearing prick has NO right to be an Ambassador at all. 🤬

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

ThortheDog2022

The size of his hat reminds me of the sheriff in Scary Movie 3 where her hat gets bigger in every scene 😂 he looks ridic 😂

IMG_0245.jpeg
IMG_0243.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Genuinely I have never ever seen any parents take their children on holiday in such hot climates and actively encourage them to have a sun tan 😡 Never seen a child of Leo’s age not in a sun suit and hat all the time and even Freddie’s age they normally wear at least a T-shirt. Pretty sure the event Flappy was asking advice about dresses for is the Sarcoma Ball, taking place on Saturday week where their ‘celebrity’ ambassador is playing a part again. Imagine turning up to a cancer charity event with sun burnt skin which is exactly what these two cunts will be doing 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

JazzFan

VIP Member
What drugs are these people injecting saying they work hard🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Funny how the dead, anxiety ………. Never make an appearance on holiday

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
So are they still there then or are his stories pre-recorded? She looks her normal jolly self and as usual the arse is hanging out 🤢 Maybe reality is finally dawning on her that he’s got no work, so will be at home all the time when they get back 😂
Reality will never kick in with her. Im convinced the two of them are absolutely insane! Ewe what is wrong with her having her arse out on a family holiday! Who is she trying to impress because she’s wasting her time with Fakey!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

GoldSilver

VIP Member
Hope it’s ok to pop in here!

Has Jake ever alluded to Leo having additional needs or anything?

Because if he hasn’t, then it must be the lack of meaningful interaction from his parents causing the issues. He seems so babyish still. Don’t understand why they aren’t concerned.

Reactions: 30

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion #103

When will these cretins ever learn?
He's a CANCER "Ambassador" but they all have SUNBURN. 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30