Jack Monroe #570 Delusions of Relevance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like I'm in that film where the same thing just keeps happening only there's no groundhog just Jack thinking people are going to believe the same old tripe. Two million subscribers to what exactly?! I don't think I even want to know šŸ¤£
Flirty T, your avatar never fails to make me laugh like a drain . That boiler suit (in two sizes!) That shrunken head !! šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ good times.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
One day I'd like to make a Jack flow chart...like a family tree containing all the main and side characters.

I can put it in the frontespiece of my new Agatha Christie type novel, called "Nob off you thieving Nobber"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Also high on the cringe-o-meter was her tweeting 'got a job for you pal' to 'her' lawyer during the Sue Lee thing, as if that counted as instructing him.
Noo she didn't! To her actual, non-imaginary lawyer??

Is that the one who moved to a different continent? šŸ˜‚ Can't think why he'd do that.

Always brings David Tennant to my mind
I saw Louis Theroux.

ETA: ''When Louis met...Jack''.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
sorry I probably moan about this every time it comes up but the 'consensual oioi perky blinders' thing really boils my onions because deciding you're okay with being catcalled (or making up it even happened because it gives you a convenient excuse to shite whatever shite you're currently shiting) isn't consent!!

If she's telling the truth (lol) then what those 'friends' did is gross and really not okay! Especially if it was AA, which did seem likely at the time, doesn't exactly portray it in its best light does it? "Come to AA and you too can have a group of (likely) men sexually harass you and your tits the moment you walk in the room - it's okay though, we're all mates!"

Jack the lad is too thick to realise that all these lads she's been desperate to ingratiate herself with all her life hate women just as much as she does HMMMM MAKES U THINK.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Noo she didn't! To her actual, non-imaginary lawyer??

Is that the one who moved to a different continent? šŸ˜‚ Can't think why he'd do that.

I saw Louis Theroux.

ETA: ''When Louis met...Jack''.
She very much actually did do a tweet that contained @markmatesname got a job for you, pal
---
sorry I probably moan about this every time it comes up but the 'consensual oioi perky blinders' thing really boils my onions because deciding you're okay with being catcalled (or making up it even happened because it gives you a convenient excuse to shite whatever shite you're currently shiting) isn't consent!!

If she's telling the truth (lol) then what those 'friends' did is gross and really not okay! Especially if it was AA, which did seem likely at the time, doesn't exactly portray it in its best light does it? "Come to AA and you too can have a group of (likely) men sexually harass you and your tits the moment you walk in the room - it's okay though, we're all mates!"

Jack the lad is too thick to realise that all these lads she's been desperate to ingratiate herself with all her life hate women just as much as she does HMMMM MAKES U THINK.
Nah she made it up to draw attention to her tits. That was a full-on ED thirst trap pic (so smol, so slim, but tits!)

We've seen her tits more than the tit-havers here have seen our own, sheā€™s always trying to lure neckbeards with them.

• Sick
Reactions: 47

Donā€™t be silly, catcalling is FINE as long as Jack is the recipient of their ā€œaffectionsā€. She bleeping loves being told sheā€™s the most attractive, wonderful, intelligent, perky woman in the world.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

The problem is she is so thirsty for anyone with a pulse ( maybe not even that) to like her, then seemingly all her morals and idealisations go out the window. It is a tragic case of someone who just needs attention of any sort to feel fufilled, even for a short time. She can blame, the tories, life, trolls, landlords, here, stalkers for her unhapiness and deep self loathing, but until she actually starts to like herself and learns to self regulate her emotions without a fanfare
She will honestly never truly be happy. It really is time she tried getting a propr job, deleting sm and getting on with her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Wasn't she once Billy-big-bollocksing it all over Twitter that she'd been asked to go on Peston's show to share her forensic insight into the Ukraine conflict (or some other important issue she had absolutely no business acting like an authority on)?

Only, she got the channel wrong. And then didn't show up on either ITV (where Peston actually works) or Channel 4 (where she claimed to be going).

bleeping tragic, fantasist waster.
Elegantly wasted.
IMG_5089.jpeg
bleeping tragic, fantasist waster.
IMG_5090.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
@HotesTilaire I think that's why it winds me up so much! Even the fantasy of how she sees herself is a massive cunt. Dunno what her problem with tattle is after all these years; I'm just responding to what you're putting out there babes!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
One day I'd like to make a Jack flow chart...like a family tree containing all the main and side characters.

I can put it in the frontespiece of my new Agatha Christie type novel, called "Nob off you thieving Nobber"
If I may be so bold, most esteemed dino elder - here is the new link to the dramatis personae (thanks to the amazing wiki tidy up!); https://tattle.life/wiki/jack-monroe-8/

I had a lovely read and even though I didn't learn anything, it's completely mind blowing to see everything laid out so clearly. It made me think that we have our own characters, language and frankly surreal plot lines... Are we a post-modern Tolkien epic in forum form?!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
hello Fraus/ninnies

I saw some (negative) comments about the twit on Twitter so ran straight here. Iā€™ve been absent from the threads for a while but forgot to announce Iā€™D LEFT šŸ˜‚ catching up on the last couple of threads has been great, Iā€™ve def missed the hilarity. Life has been tit recently so itā€™s been good to laugh, nearly wet myself with this pic. Absolutely perfect, no notes!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
100% this. She really blew it with Leggy didnā€™t she? Leggy was the full package for Jack, money, status and access to a trendy London lifestyle. If she hadnā€™t been soā€¦herself she could have happily spent her life twatting around as a kept woman doing the kind of pretend ā€œworkā€ the idle partners of rich people do and getting lots of pats on the head for it.
Wonder what Jack would have done as a nepowife? I doubt she would have been content sitting at home spending Leggyā€™s money because sheā€™d be too jealous of Legs getting all the attention. Iā€™m guessing she would have tried to be some sort of upper middle class influencer and kept up the pretence of being ā€˜thriftyā€™. Or sheā€™d write a childrenā€™s book or try to turn Bread and Jam Enterprises Ltd into a pop up shop. Jesus, imagine every tit abandoned Jack project actually having lots of money and resources thrown at it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

Completely agree, Chizzy T. I would-and always have- keep my distance from a man who thinks it's ok to speak like this, especially in front of other people. She has a weird idea of what friends are supposed to be, whether it actually happened or not. For the record I think she made it up but she's still letting her fellow women down by gloating and preening about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Back to Aug 2022 now and the pinnacle of Jackmaffs. Just a couple of snippets here to give a flavour. Youā€™ll see her workings out that lead to her assertion that her fridge costs nearly 50 quid a month to run, and her advice on shopping around for a low voltage model.
Itā€™s an overused phrase, but I honestly believe that on that particular day she was indeed on glue.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Back to Aug 2022 now and the pinnacle of Jackmaffs. Just a couple of snippets here to give a flavour. Youā€™ll see her workings out that lead to her assertion that her fridge costs nearly 50 quid a month to run, and her advice on shopping around for a low voltage model.
Itā€™s an overused phrase, but I honestly believe that on that particular day she was indeed on glue.
haha one of the usuals on twitter posted the whole thing today
20240427_012608.jpg
20240427_012600.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.