Jack Monroe #570 Delusions of Relevance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm glad it wasn't just me seeing a glimpse of Pesto there.

Jack and her invisible friends are very much not serious people.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Even a homemade trifle she manages to wreck. I bet it tasted vile too. Polishing a turd and all that.

Reactions: 31
They don’t have particularly complimentary names to her face either. The thick Unt’s just too stupid to realize it.
View attachment 2898657
In many, many, many years' time, for I do not wish any harm upon her:

Screenshot_20240426-164922.png

---
That's so obvious from her endless list of "I treat myself to one spenny thing with every book advance" where that one thing is actually multiple things including designer handbags, leather jackets, Burberry overcoats, leather leggings etc etc etc etc etc etc.
how dare you those are INVESTMENTS. that she then leaves uninsured, pours red wine on, lets her kid crayon all over, and sets on fire

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Why does she feel the need fo go on about her tits. Unless your on only fans or similar whats the point, there is fair few people in the world that have them. There is nothing special about them, they are about average.

Reactions: 37
Why does she feel the need fo go on about her tits. Unless your on only fans or similar whats the point, there is fair few people in the world that have them. There is nothing special about them, they are about average.
Excuse you! They have NAMES. They are most definitely not average!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I have to congratulate this thread, for these are two of the most absolute cringiest of all the billions of cringe things she's said, and here they both are in the 1st 10 pages
Screenshot_20240426-165900.png
Screenshot_20240426-165951.png

without fear nor favour! Oi, oi! I can't. I have shrivelled up like a dril corncob.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
Also high on the cringe-o-meter was her tweeting 'got a job for you pal' to 'her' lawyer during the Sue Lee thing, as if that counted as instructing him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 65
I have to congratulate this thread, for these are two of the most absolute cringiest of all the billions of cringe things she's said, and here they both are in the 1st 10 pages View attachment 2899034View attachment 2899035

without fear nor favour! Oi, oi! I can't. I have shrivelled up like a dril corncob.
In the meantime other people have successfully sued Fox and are now cashing in. That's got to hurt. She's left with nothing but a trashed reputation.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
She's going to piggyback on the Marcus Rashford story isn't she?
Use it to her advantage like the drama harvesting ghoul that she is.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
"Most of my recipes are adaptable to gluten free, especially the ones in "A Girl Called Jack "

"Oh, thanks, but I don't have your b---"

"Just give me your address and I'll pop one in the mail!"

Four years later . . .

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.