Harry & Meghan #438 it's life, Jam, but not as we know it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait, I thought they hung out in Montecito all "curly hair and loose linen" and cuddling their little ones close to whisper secrets (never mind that Sophie's children are teenagers) and a pizza slice float that cost more because it was the pepperoni one
That rings a bell alright. [shudder]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I used to think that the rumours of faked pregnancies and surrogates were absolute nonsense, but of all the things that the dastardly duo have whinged about and complained about over the past few years, I don't think that they have ever once said how unfair that it has been for Meghan to be accused of faking her pregnancies?
One thing I am willing to bet the farm on is that there was IVF. I never believed that she became pregnant that easily. And even if IVF, she was lucky not to have to do it multiple times. If there is a surrogate, IVF is a given. Also willing to bet the farm that Meghan did not know the UK rules regarding surrogacy and inheriting titles. Even when the genetic material of both parents is used, the child is considered not of the body and has to be adopted and therefore not eligible for inheriting titles. She is going to hide a surrogacy whether she knew this or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Honk, honk...

The fundraiser has currently raised over $15k...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Ha, I bet she does.
She can fcuk right off, she is a disgrace with her uncritical swallowing of their absolute lies.

View attachment 2901657
See, I don’t think that she did swallow their absolute lies. It suited her at the time to be seen to swallow their absolute lies.
Who can forget the ‘Whaaat?’
That was a piss poor acting job Oprah.
Oprah wanted a (racist) drama that didn’t exist and she knew that it didn’t exist.
She got her audience, she got her drama but she knew it was all lies.
If she truly believed all their nonsense then why has the entire interview been wiped from everywhere on the planet?
Oprah didn’t believe a word they said but thought she could manipulate the world into believing it.
She couldn’t and we didn’t.
As the Duchess of Edinburgh answered when she was asked by a journalist “What did you think of the Oprah interview?” and she answered “Oprah who?”
Pure class of a kind that Oprah and the douchesse could never emulate.
Well done Sophie and FU Oprah.
Like I said, class.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
See, I don’t think that she did swallow their absolute lies. It suited her at the time to be seen to swallow their absolute lies.
Who can forget the ‘Whaaat?’
That was a piss poor acting job Oprah.
Oprah wanted a (racist) drama that didn’t exist and she knew that it didn’t exist.
She got her audience, she got her drama but she knew it was all lies.
If she truly believed all their nonsense then why has the entire interview been wiped from everywhere on the planet?
Oprah didn’t believe a word they said but thought she could manipulate the world into believing it.
She couldn’t and we didn’t.
As the Duchess of Edinburgh answered when she was asked by a journalist “What did you think of the Oprah interview?” and she answered “Oprah who?”
Pure class of a kind that Oprah and the douchesse could never emulate.
Well done Sophie and FU Oprah.
Like I said, class.
Sophie was accused of being racist for that comment :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
One thing I am willing to bet the farm on is that there was IVF. I never believed that she became pregnant that easily. And even if IVF, she was lucky not to have to do it multiple times. If there is a surrogate, IVF is a given. Also willing to bet the farm that Meghan did not know the UK rules regarding surrogacy and inheriting titles. Even when the genetic material of both parents is used, the child is considered not of the body and has to be adopted and therefore not eligible for inheriting titles. She is going to hide a surrogacy whether she knew this or not.
The ridiculous thing is that she's supposedly all about women's empowerment, so if they had just been honest about ivf and using surrogates etc they would actually have got a lot of support because many couples these days have reproductive issues and need support/ intervention to grow/ build a family. If they admitted that though the kids wouldn't be in the line of succession - that's what the lying is about.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I wonder if Oprah got some jam but doesn’t want to own up as she is trying to distance herself? Amusing if that is true.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Oh, do go - sooner rather than later!
I love Boston, such a fascinating, cultured, historic city, so many things to see and do, lovely people, so hospitable - it's where I'd live if we emigrated to the US (well, in one of the little towns outside the city).
New England is beautiful, wonderful...
I was born in a Boston & raised about 40 min outside of it in a very historic little town. While it was great growing up in MA, the city of Boston is INSANE to drive in & for years held the dubious honor of having the WORST drivers in the US! The state is also SO expensive it has long been known as “Taxachusetts!” Overall though, it is a very historic state with TONS to do/see in Boston, as well as historic Plymouth & Salem.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
She spends her life teasing that she knows something big but she can't possibly tell us. I think the mention of a bombshell was just more of her usual teasing.
Buy the book and you might find out a secret.
But there is nothing new.

I don't know why Harry hasnt yet been unroyalled.
I dont know why he and his wife keep getting away with stuff without any consequences.
There must be some historic old rule covered in cobwebs somewhere that Charles and his grey men are reluctant to change for whatever reason.

It's time they did whatever needs doing to unroyal him, his wife and kids.

And what better way to deliver this message than the only reason to watch Suits................................

View attachment 2901318
BIB

One of the things that pisses me off about Georgie's recent videos on the Moonbump Mess is that for years she ignored ALL the comments and ire of thousands of commenters on social media and even on her channel, trying to get her to pick it up. Worse, she said (to Dan I believe) that she used to think of us plebs as mere 'conspiracy theorists'.

She had a Damascene conversion a few months ago when she actually bothered to look at the photographic evidence and accompanying circumstances.

Now, she's sounding like a born-again believer, and taken up the position of Doyenne of the Dollies Crusade. Getting all aerated and on her high horse about exactly the issues we were all seriously considering and trying to discuss logically for 4-5 years on e.g. YT, which very often got us banned or censored.
Now, she's urging us all to write to the Palace like she's in charge of a righteous campaign!
She's standing on the shoulders of giants who originally unearthed the Moonbump Mess. Some of whom got very hurt by what the stoats' chums in and on social media did to them.

At the same time, she's cooked up a rationale for how the Palace et al couldn't possibly have had anything to do with whatever went on, is going on. Chuck did nothing wrong, the Royals are all innocent blah blah. All their staff were too stupid, didn't catch on to the stoat's shenanigans, and didn't tell the BRF anything.

It's a bit weird that she dragged Edward IV into it, en passant, to no particular effect. As an amateur family historian, he's on my list of unsolved puzzles. This past week, I've spent several hours digging around him. On Friday, for my own interest, with ref to Edward and his younger brother, I laid out a case for why it would benefit today's Palace et al to surreptitiously fan the embers of the Moonbump Mess. (I'll get round to posting a precis soon. I wish I could write fiction! It'd make a cracking novel! A movie even).

Point is that when these people are your ancestors, you learn from them (unless you're Hazno). It's a matter of dynastic survival and there's so very much to lose, so you learn how to tinker around, cloak and dagger, behind the scenes. It's the genes and lifelong immersion in the micro-culture thing again. You think in terms of centuries, not years and decades.
There are old rules we know about and those we don't (and probably never will).
Nothing much changes.

In this alt narrative, I am inclined to think that the Palace et al were onto Smeg the moment she popped up in Hazno's life. They weren't asleep at the wheel. They're certainly not incompetent! Seriously, the top staff at the Palace are beyond smart, beyond brilliant. Would they really, perversely employ underlings that are complete numpties?!!

I could even argue that these top people were quietly laser-focused on Smeg and the situation from his first call to her. Her obsessive and unseemly behaviour at Skippy's wedding clearly didn't go unnoticed. Who took the photos, why were they let loose several years back...? And why was Lord Geidt, a supreme master in the intelligence world, called back into service to 'help Smeg settle in, show her the ropes'? (What? He's a nanny now?) Why was Major Johnny placed between two former top intel chiefs directly behind the stoats at the jubilee thanksgiving service? Was it only the silly stoats who were wired...?

Could it be that the current status quo, the 'failure' to unroyal the stoats, with all the the incessant whinging and the secret £subs, is a small price to pay for what's been done and the inestimable value of what's been protected?
Compare to the damage they were all set to do within the fold....and let's not forget the risks to the three children. Someone who licks their lips in gleeful anticipation and talks about 'one plane crash away' is not joking, they are profoundly psychopathic and need watching. She and her dimwit sidekick have been at war with our Monarchy and our nations since the day she set foot in NottCott. (Who gives their future sister in law and our nations' future Queen a butcher knife as a present....?)
In the alt narrative, I would argue that the way the Palace et al have gone about saving the Monarchy and our nations, with no bloodshed, is nothing short of genius!

Could it be that Georgie may possibly, literally, be missing the plot here!?
Ah but no! She's so well-connected, she knows much more stuff than we do and she's much smarter than the Palace folks and us. So she must be right.
I'm nobody. I know nothing. Right or wrong, I have nothing to gain. It's just sometimes the light of history can help us see today's puzzles differently - and, regardless of whether we like it or not, even perhaps more realistically?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Ring the bell... Its the Sidley Twins..

Is that the same bracelet that she's merching?

1714275130292.jpeg

---
BIB

One of the things that pisses me off about Georgie's recent videos on the Moonbump Mess is that for years she ignored ALL the comments and ire of thousands of commenters on social media and even on her channel, trying to get her to pick it up. Worse, she said (to Dan I believe) that she used to think of us plebs as mere 'conspiracy theorists'.

She had a Damascene conversion a few months ago when she actually bothered to look at the photographic evidence and accompanying circumstances.

Now, she's sounding like a born-again believer, and taken up the position of Doyenne of the Dollies Crusade. Getting all aerated and on her high horse about exactly the issues we were all seriously considering and trying to discuss logically for 4-5 years on e.g. YT, which very often got us banned or censored.
Now, she's urging us all to write to the Palace like she's in charge of a righteous campaign!
She's standing on the shoulders of giants who originally unearthed the Moonbump Mess. Some of whom got very hurt by what the stoats' chums in and on social media did to them.

At the same time, she's cooked up a rationale for how the Palace et al couldn't possibly have had anything to do with whatever went on, is going on. Chuck did nothing wrong, the Royals are all innocent blah blah. All their staff were too stupid, didn't catch on to the stoat's shenanigans, and didn't tell the BRF anything.

It's a bit weird that she dragged Edward IV into it, en passant, to no particular effect. As an amateur family historian, he's on my list of unsolved puzzles. This past week, I've spent several hours digging around him. On Friday, for my own interest, with ref to Edward and his younger brother, I laid out a case for why it would benefit today's Palace et al to surreptitiously fan the embers of the Moonbump Mess. (I'll get round to posting a precis soon. I wish I could write fiction! It'd make a cracking novel! A movie even).

Point is that when these people are your ancestors, you learn from them (unless you're Hazno). It's a matter of dynastic survival and there's so very much to lose, so you learn how to tinker around, cloak and dagger, behind the scenes. It's the genes and lifelong immersion in the micro-culture thing again. You think in terms of centuries, not years and decades.
Nothing much changes.

In this alt narrative, I am inclined to think that the Palace et al were onto Smeg the moment she popped up in Hazno's life. They weren't asleep at the wheel. They're certainly not incompetent! Seriously, the top staff at the Palace are beyond smart, beyond brilliant. Would they really, perversely employ underlings that are complete numpties?!!

I could even argue that these top people were quietly laser-focused on Smeg and the situation from his first call to her. Her obsessive and unseemly behaviour at Skippy's wedding clearly didn't go unnoticed. Who took the photos, why were they let loose several years back...? And why was Lord Geidt, a supreme master in the intelligence world, called back into service to 'help Smeg settle in, show her the ropes'? (What? He's a nanny now?) Why was Major Johnny placed between two former top intel chiefs directly behind the stoats at the jubilee thanksgiving service? Was it only the silly stoats who were wired...?

Could it be that the current status quo, the 'failure' to unroyal the stoats, with all the the incessant whinging and the secret £subs, is a small price to pay for what's been done and the inestimable value of what's been protected?
Compare to the damage they were all set to do within the fold....and let's not forget the risks to the three children. Someone who licks their lips in gleeful anticipation and talks about 'one plane crash away' is not joking, they are profoundly psychopathic and need watching. She and her dimwit sidekick have been at war with our Monarchy and our nations since the day she set foot in NottCott. (Who gives their future sister in law and our nations' future Queen a butcher knife as a present....?)
In the alt narrative, I would argue that the way the Palace et al have gone about saving the Monarchy and our nations, with no bloodshed, is nothing short of genius!

Ah but no! She's so well-connected, she knows much more stuff than we do and she's much smarter than the Palace folks and us. So she must be right.
I'm nobody. I know nothing. Right or wrong, I have nothing to gain. It's just sometimes the light of history can help us see today's puzzles differently - and, regardless of whether we like it or not, even perhaps more realistically?
Whilst I agree, I would suggest that it was no accident that the marriage was brought forward to the anniversary of Anne Boleyn's execution - particularly when, later in response, they claimed in the Oprah interview to have been married three days before...
Which no doubt sounded clever but was more than a little dumb, given how that marriage unfolded (see the date of the wedding above).

At present my view is that if the pictures with Queen and Perkin are real, they were taken upon a tacit understanding - which the Harkles later broke - and partly because the Queen pulled a Jeane Calment on them, they were forced to play the race card in the Oprah interview with regard to the titles.
The Queen studiously avoided falling into the same trap with Warbeck.

I don't know about Edward IV, though I would suggest a more modern parallel - John Conroy.
Which in part is why William IV is one of my favourite kings, if only for his bloody mindedness in refusing to die - though in truth it is because he, allegedly, drove a chariot around St James park.

As nice as it would be to have the Harkles exposed it would be nicer to have them ridiculed and ruined.
Though at present the main concern is prevent the stars aligning in the form of a Labour government here and a Democrat government in the US which would open the Pandora's box to a world of lies.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
BIB

Nothing much changes.

Are you referring to the Duke of Clarence? I adore the Yorkists period of history most of all over every other, the parhelion of the three brothers sunne in splendour and the ultimate demise of George who just couldn't stop plotting, all for the ultimate prize as you say.
Lessons learnt then are still steeped in the Royal bloodline.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I’ve just taken a look on chrissys insta and I have to say the sandwich looked tasty! I would never have put those all in a sandwich together but here I am wanting one 😂….obvs without the tainted jam
Wow, are they on drugs or something?
They are super cringe and very awkward when asked about the jam - certainly not great promotion of the ho’s crappy jam
Almost a “Jam 🤔 what jam?” moment 😂
And the fact they bring up being a suitcase girl on the same game show as their relationship 😂

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.