Harry & Meghan #438 it's life, Jam, but not as we know it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was taught the opposite.
If you know the name it is Sincerely.
If you don't it is Faithfully.
The way I remember which is which is if your letter is addressed to Dear Mr Smith - it is Sincerely.

If you don't know who the Feck they are - it is Faithfully.

Addressing royals ia whole nother ballgame though.
---

me too. There were plates smashing as well. Has to be a spoof.
When my husband wrote a business letter and he was disagreeing about something, or making a point, the letter was signed Cordially. That was his way of saying Feck YOU! It has become a standing joke between us. Sincerely was saved for "nice" letters.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
They smell blood in the water. There is apparently no prestige by association with the Markles. Her stock must be so low in Hollywood that it’s safer to deny any ‘relationship.’

“I know her…”

More Meghan lies…and it’s a DM headline story on their website.
Maybe WME has dropped them.
And the papers no longer have to be nice to get the stories stories about WME's other clients.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ha ha! Thanks for your concern. I can't confirm whether I have or not, because I'm on holiday, so it could be waiting for me at home 😂

Give the Pup a call if you find such a package. He loves to check packages - actually gets offended if he isn't allowed to check them. He will also provide a 'scratch it to hell' service at no extra charge, just tell him to have at it. Good exercise for when the CAS Squad finally gets its paws/claws on the Flatpack container.

The Paula M video is intriguing if the company she names ArcelorMittal, does have mining interests in Congo and donated to Blair's Labour government.
As it suggests my theory, of who the Harkles are working for in the Aspen drinking club, is correct.

Unfortunately, I can't find a reason to mention that the ex-president of Gabon is called Ali Bongo...
Or to mention that he may, or may not, have been married to the late, great, Victoria Wood.

Won't be surprised. The Mittal family aren't amongst the known richest in the world for nothing.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Give the Pup a call if you find such a package. He loves to check packages - actually gets offended if he isn't allowed to check them. He will also provide a 'scratch it to hell' service at no extra charge, just tell him to have at it. Good exercise for when the CAS Squad finally gets its paws/claws on the Flatpack container.

Won't be surprised. The Mittal family aren't amongst the known richest in the world for nothing.
Do the Mittal's involve themselves in Indian politics?

Reactions: 20
Ok, when the first few jars came out, it was intriguing to know who’d got one and wondering who was next- not because I wanted to buy overpriced tit jam, but just wondering who had got them
If it had been done in quick succession- all 50 recipients promoted on the same day, it might have been exciting
But it’s really backfired!!!
The people who’ve shown they’ve got one, haven’t really made a big deal about it, crap photos on their social media
I can’t recall who has posted they have a pot, I don’t care now which numbers are missing and how many more are there are to go, and I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one
Same old Mee mee- could’ve been good but ……… wasn’t

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Ha ha! Thanks for your concern. I can't confirm whether I have or not, because I'm on holiday, so it could be waiting for me at home 😂
It might be a token of thanks from them for all your hard work on their wiki 😁.. have a great holiday!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Both Stoats still have a lot of information not revealed, as they've only shared the tip of the iceberg. Think of all the family history Harald knows, and what he's told the Ho as he wallows in self-pity and envy. NF could be holding out for this.
Normal families are bound my self-protection and loyalty to guard each other and hush things up, but the Stoat has few if any borders especially now as his brain is disordered.
I don't think they know all that much and she may know next to nothing. Harry couldn't even remember that George III was a relative, so I wonder how much he knows and remembers about anything. He did poorly in school for a reason. Stupidity. They may threaten that they know things, but I think it is just talk, and even if they know a tidbit, will they be able to prove it? They couldn't even agree on who the racist is in the family or get their story straight about how they met.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Awww, this is a beautiful set of clips.:love::love::love:

ETA
Harkles make me angry, but William and Catherine sooth and bring on happy thoughts.
That is really lovely. They are always so at ease with each other.

The red outfit towards the end is the one where Catherine inadvertently displayed a bit more leg than normal, as she was getting out of the car. She has gorgeous legs!

And of course the clip where they are walking out towards the crowd for the walkabout. I would never tire of watching the way she melted Meghan with a look or two, that day. 😁

Hopefully she is making a great recovery. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I used to think that the rumours of faked pregnancies and surrogates were absolute nonsense, but of all the things that the dastardly duo have whinged about and complained about over the past few years, I don't think that they have ever once said how unfair that it has been for Meghan to be accused of faking her pregnancies?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
I used to think that the rumours of faked pregnancies and surrogates were absolute nonsense, but of all the things that the dastardly duo have whinged about and complained about over the past few years, I don't think that they have ever once said how unfair that it has been for Meghan to be accused of faking her pregnancies?
yip its what they don't say is what is revealing!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
:mad:
The Paula M video is intriguing if the company she names ArcelorMittal, does have mining interests in Congo and donated to Blair's Labour government.
As it suggests my theory, of who the Harkles are working for in the Aspen drinking club, is correct.

Unfortunately, I can't find a reason to mention that the ex-president of Gabon is called Ali Bongo...
Or to mention that he may, or may not, have been married to the late, great, Victoria Wood.
from Reddit...
more on the connection - could this be why Harold has stayed silent/not acted ???? :mad:

PaulaM alleges Harry was paid $250,000 for handing out that Military Times award.She also alleges the billionaire Arcelor Mittal not only funds Military Times but also owns mines in the Congo where the Baka people are being killed.
ALLEGEDLY

I'm not a fan of PaulaM but her research does raise questions so kudos to her.
If H was indeed paid $250,000 which is an enormous sum for what in effect was a zoom call then something doesn't smell right.
If her allegation that the $250,000 came from the billionaire Lakshmi Mittal then that might explain H's silence about the crimes being perpetrated against the Baka people.
edited Mittel's first name which is Lakshmi not Arcelor
DIRTY Harry SHOCKING FEE to Present Vanity Award (another one)

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Do the Mittal's involve themselves in Indian politics?

I'll have to ask mum in the morning. My brain is mostly filled with thoughts of concrete art, epoxy resin, scented candles, my dog (I'm missing him - he's sleeping in dad's room), rain and half-remembered songs (and a tiny bit the Gruesomes) 😂 All I remember about the Mittals right now is the daughter's extremely lavish wedding, and I'm getting this sense of having read or heard something quite negative.

Lakshmi Mittal had moved to Europe and has most of his interests there, IIRC. Not sure how the relatives who stayed here are doing. They're quite wise to stay mostly under the radar, unlike Mukesh Ambani and his wife. Ambani and Adani's relations with TPTB are no secret. Oh and the Poonawalas.

ETA: Oh duck. This isn't a can of worms I should have opened when slightly drunk at 3.30am. I'll try to read this later and hopefully be able to explain, but this is a huge ongoing thing. The first company mentioned is in official trouble. Second company belongs to Poonawala (the Gruesomes' vaccine connection, PeeCee's attempted scarfing of W&C at Wimbledon).

Screenshot_20240428-033656.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
The last paragraph, omg. I would be so embarrassed.

Everyone is realising they backed the wrong one, I bet even Oprah wishes she had Catherine and William, not the defectors.

View attachment 2901622

If only Smegs were capable of feeling shame. She'd just be smashing plates and planning Sophie's downfall.

ETA: IIRC, the afternoon that Smegs had described meant that Sophie had supposedly broken lockdown or been somewhere other than where she was supposed to be.

• Wow
Boston is on my bucket list!
Oh, do go - sooner rather than later!
I love Boston, such a fascinating, cultured, historic city, so many things to see and do, lovely people, so hospitable - it's where I'd live if we emigrated to the US (well, in one of the little towns outside the city).
New England is beautiful, wonderful...

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Lol. Markle gets Markled.

View attachment 2901549

Wait, I thought they hung out in Montecito all "curly hair and loose linen" and cuddling their little ones close to whisper secrets (never mind that Sophie's children are teenagers) and a pizza slice float that cost more because it was the pepperoni one
---
Please make the drip drip of jar publicity stop! Just pull the bandaid off and release all the jar posts on the same day. Please. The poor lemons will be moldy soon.

Someone counted and one a day will mean #1 is revealed the same day as the Duke of Westminster's wedding to which they are NFI

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.