Harry & Meghan #438 it's life, Jam, but not as we know it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The rumours about Mike and Invictus are rattling the Squaddies.

Do they not realise he isn't Hazbeen who's been spoonfed all his life.

Mike was a world-class sportsman before he even had Anne as a MiL.

And he has his own successful projects because of his own talent. He'd take on Invictus as a favour.

Wonder if old Haz has overcome his security fears to try and put paid to the Mike stuff.

Screenshot_20240428-094948_kindlephoto-202006787.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
There's the first of the Royal Garden Parties at BP that day as well.
Wouldn’t it be glorious if Catherine, Princess of Wales was well enough to attend the first one. After it was confirmed Hairy had arrived solo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
As desperate as H&M will be for links to RF any attempts to help them will fail because at the end of the day H&M can’t help but mess it up - their narcissism, stupidity and paranoia will destroy whatever projects they work on. Their public image can’t ever recover and no amount of PR will help erase the attacks on the UK from the publics memory. Plus they’re just lazy - but being paid 250k to play toy soldier for a couple of hours does rather feed it all.

Lady C talking openly about surrogacy is a big change I think. Look at what they’ve done to people who criticised them in the past - but Lady C can talk openly about the kids and no lawyers letters arrive? No trying to shut down her channel? It’s a shift and while we are all ‘yeah yeah’ we know..the reality is that she’s taken quite the risk. The most interesting part is that H&M haven’t responded in any way.
You're completely right about their public image and lack of work ethic. They are both too arrogant and stupid to understand how they appear to the public.

The kids mystery is the only thing that still keeps me interested in them. I have been a firm believer of the surrogacy theory but as time goes on I do think it's likely that Meghan did birth Fark herself to ensure her lasting ticket and connection to the RF. It's what all great gold diggers do to ensure the money stream will last.

I've no idea about Lilibucks and I doubt if we'll ever know the truth. It's interesting that the Harkles have never addressed the online rumours regarding surrogacy. Have they ever said anything to debunk these theories? That in itself is suspicious but the golden ticket of their kids being the Kings grandchildren must be maintained at all costs. They will not enter into a debate because they akready have their children in the line of succession with princely titles. They don't need to do anything, the non believers have to prove otherwise and exposure will never be possible due to data protection laws.

Lady C knows no more than the rest of us on Tattle and can't prove anything. If she persists attempts will be made to shut her down. Look at what has happened to Piers Morgan and Dan Wootton. Both had highly successful careers and have lost their positions so both are now reduced to running their own media channels reaching a far smaller audience. Lady C is not in their league in terms of public awareness and reach in the media.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
On the Twatter today are a few pics of them at the Inskip wedding.
Nice to see that little game play of hers is also gaining wider audience.

That old saying "it will all come out in the wash" comes to mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
The over egged look on both Meg and Haz faces here! They literally look like 2 people who’ve never seen a child before! Real parents don’t make those gurning grimaces at children for gods sake!
I’m sure that’s a doll. It’s too limp, any child would be more animated seeing a birthday cake.
Even Archie wasn’t impressed by it

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Every so often, I come across another image that shows how fugly Hazno is.

1714296546942.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Wonder what Smeg will plan to overshadow this state visit?
Screenshot_20240428-102459.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Dan Wootton and Lady C might have been "clear there's no super-injunction", but they're playing with words. We're all aware that there's been a press blackout on investigating or discussing anything negative about the Sussexes or their offspring for over 5 years. Call it what you will, injunction, gagging, super-injunction, blackout, it's there and will be until the Monarch decides otherwise.

These journalists and royal experts think the public are living under a rock, that they as experts know best and will tell us the facts and that we will believe them. They're so obviously not telling the truth. They too are bound by the "super-injunction" they say doesn't exist, and are following it obediently.

If there's no "super-injunction", why don't George and Dan bravely discuss the pregnancy fraud and fake photoshopped christening live on TV? Discuss the LoS fraud too while they're at it? Free speech? Thought not. Duh.

That's why she's pussy-footing around the subject, telling us to write to the Palace! Isn't that her job? Been there, done that, thanks.

ETA Brilliant letter @Stargazerlily ...well done 👏👏👏
I think there is nothing, from the Palace, stopping journalists to write about it. I think it is a dodgy legal territory and Hazno has proved he doesn't hesitate taking the press to court. I think it is the press legal departments stopping the stories. That said the palace has put their head in a hole regarding this subject.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I mean... I don't kiss people I barely know for photos. The thing is, I believe, the Toronto friendships were all convenience friendships, as they tend to be with the ILBW. It says a lot about the ILBW but it also says a lot about Sophie Trudeau.
The fact that she was married to the wokest man alive and destroyer of women's rights in Canada Justin Trudeau says it all about her 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.