Hannah Gale #17 #BeLessHannah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the name of Wee Willy Winkie is today’s outfit?

If this is the future of the NHS we’re fucked people 🤦🏼‍♀️

Also on the beg for free serum and coffee, she is just ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can people share screenshots for those of us who are blocked please, I need to share in this 🤣

Reactions: 3
Worst one yet. She's like a giant fruit salad sweet.
Lawd knows what her course "mates" must think. I work in a University and I swear I never, ever see any student dressed like this for campus, even during a heat wave.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can people share screenshots for those of us who are blocked please, I need to share in this 🤣

Scroll through stories until you see the reel with “today’s outfit” written on it. Screenshots will not do it justice, you have to see her flailing about to fully appreciate it.

Edit: there’s even more on her instagram that doesn’t show on instanavigation. (Open in incognito mode on chrome to see her profile when blocked.) Lord have mercy.
---
Why has nobody commented on the flamingo pose yet. I've had to watch it 3 times
I have it on repeat tbh. Makes me feel a lot better about myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why is she wearing pyjamas to med school
I saw this comment then I saw the small preview on her Story and thought, yeah, this dress looks a bit like a dressing gown but it’s pretty and quite nice. Then I realised, no, this is her actual dressing gown and somehow the outfit looks even more like pyjamas.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I saw this comment then I saw the small preview on her Story and thought, yeah, this dress looks a bit like a dressing gown but it’s pretty and quite nice. Then I realised, no, this is her actual dressing gown and somehow the outfit looks even more like pyjamas.
Me too. I thought that was the dress and thought it looked nice, a bit much for Uni but a potentially pretty dress.....then the actual outfit appeared! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That is not a uni appropriate outfit. That’s fine for the beach or on holiday but not in uni in England where it will probably piss down with rain at some point. She needs to duck off

Reactions: 14
Looks like she enjoys some long islands on the patio while her husband plays golf

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wouldn't walk my dog in that, he'd be embarrassed to be seen with me for a start.
And that's the outfit I might wear during a heatwave, but even then, probably not? Someone tell her she looks ridiculous and is not a serious person!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.