Hannah Gale #17 #BeLessHannah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That hideous outfit does all the wrong things for her legs. She’s unfortunately
Not blessed with the greatest pair of legs, but she could benefit from not making them look even more stumpy with long socks and dad trainers!!

Reactions: 11
Nah why is she wearing it again the next day.
Im all for wearing things more than once if you only had it on for a short time but she was at uni in it?? Plus it’s not like it was a black tshirt that you wouldn’t recognise. Every fucker that saw her knew she was wearing that yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I dunno if that outfits remind me more of fruit salad sweets, mr blobby or Patrick from SpongeBob 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nah why is she wearing it again the next day.
Im all for wearing things more than once if you only had it on for a short time but she was at uni in it?? Plus it’s not like it was a black tshirt that you wouldn’t recognise. Every fucker that saw her knew she was wearing that yesterday.
Also if she drove to uni it's a good hour in the car to Brighton and back, definitely adds to the time she's sat warm and festering in those Bermuda shorts

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The shorts are most defo not too big. They fit her very nicely, actually. Still a bleeping hideous outfit tho.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Latest look is giving Wimbledon 1974, it’s giving Sue Barker, Billie Jean King

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m partial to a second hand purchase - clothes, toys, etc but salad servers are a bit too far for me. 🤢

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.