Hannah Gale #17 #BeLessHannah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two things
Why is she wearing pyjamas to med school

why / how is she still pretending she’s a size 14
Came here to ask both these things. I'm a 16 and my legs and tum are smaller than hers, why is she lying to herself/her followers.
---
Imagine going to the GP and being met with someone dressed as a giant Fruit Salad penny sweet?! I'd walk out

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Came here to ask both these things. I'm a 16 and my legs and tum are smaller than hers, why is she lying to herself/her followers.
---
Imagine going to the GP and being met with someone dressed as a giant Fruit Salad penny sweet?! I'd walk out
I’d assume she was a disoriented patient who’d wandered off from their carer

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I went to look at the comments on this ‘outfit’ reel. Couple of people saying she has gorgeous legs. 🤔 she looks absolutely hideous and I just don’t understand why people have to lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not TB commenting on her outfit post 😂 did he ever do that before?! Must be a condition of getting back together 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
She looks like a mentally unwell old woman on a saga holiday.

What the duck is up with her lately? Her ‘style’ has got exponentially worse, her posing is 10x more annoying and the delusion that everyone thinks she’s amazing is off the scale.

Reactions: 10
Guys I cannot deal with this outfit today 😩🤣 please tell me it's a joke and she didn't go to her professional uni course wearing that?!! I wouldn't even wear it as PJs as it's vile and unflattering.

I reckon she went bleating to TB that those witches on Tattle are always saying he must be embarrassed by her dress sense etc and he’s like DONT WORRY BABES, I’LL SHOW THEM.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If he really loved her he’d say what the duck are you wearing, which is what my husband would do if I wore this 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Will she go back to being a ‘co parenting mum’ now? Cos she changed that bio when they split up even though he’s not the person she’s coparenting with.
I can’t imagine broadcasting my breakup like she did without being sure it was finished. She ended it apparently… so what changed?
Omg she has changed it back (albeit with a typo)…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
God. If I ever break up with my partner and rely on having a new boyfriend to make sure I actually parent my kids I hope someone takes my kids off me and shoots me in the head 😩

Reactions: 12
You turn up to my wedding in that "wedding guest dress of dreams" and you're going straight home again.

• Haha
She needs to concentrate on revising and stop aff link the hell out of things

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.