Hannah Gale #17 #BeLessHannah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What if her train is delayed/cancelled or something? Is she just gonna miss this mock exam thing? Why is that not her priority?

Can’t wait to see what completely inappropriate outfit she deems “GP-like”.

Reactions: 14
There’s strike action across the rail networks this week. What’s the “work event” another even for Hannah to get herself something and not her kids?

Reactions: 4
It really distresses me that Hannah JUST got back with TB and he’s already hanging out with her kids. SURELY you would wait until things have settled in a bit and you know it’s going to work this time before you bring him back into the kids lives? She is so incredibly selfish.

Being a good parent is doing the most secure and stable thing for your kids, not cosplaying happy families within five minutes of getting back together with a man you’ve broken up with twice in the last 6 months. Those poor boys.

Reactions: 36
I wonder who contacted the other first? And how it was done?

‘Hi Hannah I saw your leopard gilet and wide leg cheesecloth trouser combo on insta and simply cannot spend another second without you, come back to me, let me be free childcare, you’re a full time babein’ doctor and the woman of my dreams. Pick me. Choose me. Love me.’

• Haha
Reactions: 43
'Work event' probably an influencer breakfast.

Get a grip Hannah. Concentrate on your exam for the love of God.

Reactions: 12
Dress code mock exam…

Bet uni have observed her awful outfits and thought hmmm how can we introduce practicing dressing professionally

• Haha
Reactions: 8
lol imagine if they ever get engaged, she will do the waggly fingers under the chin EVERY SINGLE DAY to show off the ring

Reactions: 8
It's been such a quick turnaround, she must have been begging him to take her back! It's been less than 10 days between her 'survival days' word salad to the relaunch of TB 🤯

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m assuming the dress code is because it’s a viva.

As someone else has mentioned, given the current unreliability of train services, there is no way I’d be travelling into London before an end of year exam unless it was absolutely necessary.

Reactions: 13
Back with TB. What a mess. Popcorn ready for when they inevitably break up again in 6 weeks. What's the point. This isn't some rom com, a relationship that is already dramatic & rocky in the first year is not a good relationship ship and is not going to last. Cut your losses and move on rather than trying to flog a deceased horse

Reactions: 12
Yeah good luck getting back to that important exam today Hannah! I’m in London today for work, had to leave at 6am to get here, have already booked a taxi part way to get home later. Taxi firm told me it was already a tit show with them all being pre-booked. I’m shocked this ‘event’ wasn’t postponed as all the press events I’m aware of have moved them

Reactions: 7
They'll definitely be a story later about how she made it by the skin of her teeth but only because someone gave her the last space on the train because her shirt was such a great colour.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I live in Wales, and I even I know how bad the trains are today in Hannah's part of the world.
---
Yeah good luck getting back to that important exam today Hannah! I’m in London today for work, had to leave at 6am to get here, have already booked a taxi part way to get home later. Taxi firm told me it was already a tit show with them all being pre-booked. I’m shocked this ‘event’ wasn’t postponed as all the press events I’m aware of have moved them
I do hope you get back home tonight without too much hassle. Did she absolutely have to go in today? I am skeptical.

Reactions: 1
She said she needed to be out the house for 6.30 but was still in her Addison Lee at 8, think she's being driven there and back?

lol FFS I wrote this on the wrong thread earlier 💀💀💀

Reactions: 4
She said she needed to be out the house for 6.30 but was still in her Addison Lee at 8, think she's being driven there and back?

lol FFS I wrote this on the wrong thread earlier 💀💀💀
Oh the irony of her joke about feeling important in what is just an expensive taxi. We all know you have main character syndrome in your sad little life Hannah.

Reactions: 9
I wonder how much she's spent on an Addison Lee taxi so she can attend the press launch of some supermarket granny knickers?

Good luck getting from London to Brighton today with no trains running hun! Perfect preparation for a vital exam.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Every osce I have ever done, I have spent every spare minute leading up to them revising. The fear of being assessed and going blank is very real.
How is she not absolutely shitting herself 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.