Footballers & Wags #57 Bring back FA Cup Replays

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vardy is out of contract in the summer at Leicester and tbh I can't see Leicester offering him a new one as he will be on a lot of money which Leicester can't afford as they are in a massive amount of debt and as such by releasing him they will free up some of the wage budget as I would imagine that he is on quite a lot of money.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
panda I’m gonna have to put you on ignore if you send me giphys of rats. Chewbecca now this 🤮🤮🤮
bruno is not a rat.

re top five manager fights surprised this missed this one. He don’t need no one else.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
panda I’m gonna have to put you on ignore if you send me giphys of rats. Chewbecca now this 🤮🤮🤮
bruno is not a rat.

re top five manager fights surprised this missed this one. He don’t need no one else.

I have removed the giphys for you ❤
Have a Ewok instend 😂

Kinda feel proud that 3 of the top 5 are Arsenal managers 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another baldy

I’m not gonna lie, I had hardly heard of him until this week. He could be brilliant or he could be terrible, more likely to be somewhere in between but as much as i’m still gutted about Klopp going I am excited for something new. Just annoyed that I can’t slag Pep and Ten hairs for being baldy anymore 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have removed the giphys for you ❤
Have a Ewok instend 😂

Kinda feel proud that 3 of the top 5 are Arsenal managers 😅
Oh bloody hell they are meant to be cannibals aren’t they.
thank you for removing the r-t.❤ could never put you on ignore panda
they missed this one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Booo I wanted Liverpool to go for Rob Edwards and save him from relegation 🙁 Bit mean that they haven’t tbf.

WONT SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE ROB EDWARS THREAD

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Vardy is out of contract in the summer at Leicester and tbh I can't see Leicester offering him a new one as he will be on a lot of money which Leicester can't afford as they are in a massive amount of debt and as such by releasing him they will free up some of the wage budget as I would imagine that he is on quite a lot of money.
Agree and Rebekah will be bleeping raging that she doesn't get to be a PL wag again.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh bloody hell they are meant to be cannibals aren’t they.
thank you for removing the r-t.❤ could never put you on ignore panda
they missed this one
Arsène Wenger and his coat zip 🥰
I bet you could get 90mins worth of footage just from watching him trying to get that zip done up 😂
Bloody love and still miss him ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Bottles & zips really had it out for Wenger #corruption

Unai got fined at Arsenal for kicking a bottle that hit a fan* too, so maybe it’s just that job is cursed 😂

*a Brighton fan actually, @wordzalad that wasn’t your fella being blessed by god by any chance was it? 😂
---

7B527CEB-187E-464C-9E49-DCE8E47499EF.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Bottles & zips really had it out for Wenger #corruption

Unai got fined at Arsenal for kicking a bottle that hit a fan* too, so maybe it’s just that job is cursed 😂

*a Brighton fan actually, @wordzalad that wasn’t your fella being blessed by god by any chance was it? 😂
---

View attachment 2899885
Hahaha unfortunately not! 🤣

I’d have died laughing if it was - can you imagine! He’d literally never live it down

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think him and Jude might clash.Mbappe is used to being the big dog in every team he's in.Him and Neymar did not get along .Some huge ego's in the RM dressing room.
I think it’s more likely to be vini or even rodrygo if mbappe clashes with anyone as they are fighting for similar positions in the team. The problem is like others have said mbappe is used to being the main man which won’t be the case at madrid considering they have like 4 or 5 already established huge stars. I have always thought it wont be a long term move, get the feeling if he does go it will only be for a few years and idk why.

Reactions: 7