Footballers & Wags #57 Bring back FA Cup Replays

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh man… Klopp is 3rd in my Hot Managers league, Liverpool about to drop into relegation now (sorry, Arne, you look like someone I used to work with for starters).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Congratulations to Leicester but bad news for the rest of us.
The Vardy's are back!
Mardy Vardy will be relishing her PL Wag status once more! 🙄

What age is Jamie now? He’s getting on in his days, the bint won’t be a Wag for much longer.

Reactions: 12
I haven’t been as active as I’d like the last week thanks to Taylor and her 31 song album 🫠 so I’m screaming BUT DADDY I LOVE HIM!…

♥🥰😍♥🥰😍
Bless him 😍 Not me thinking when he’s posted photos of that Knowles gym that it’s the Knowle near Solihull, not a place in Philadelphia 😂 Explains the hockey jerseys I was excited to see 😂

View attachment 2899733
47D98666-D9F2-458A-8EEE-AB723C136EEB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mardy Vardy will be relishing her PL Wag status once more! 🙄

What age is Jamie now? He’s getting on in his days, the bint won’t be a Wag for much longer.
He is 37
Mardy Vardy 🤣
No way will she let him retire when it's her time to shine, with them black sunglasses that cover half her face 🙄

Reactions: 8
few mins away from Leicester officially coming back up :D
I was supposed to be at the Leeds game tonight but I ended up getting into a stupid fight with my boyfriend and then I was running late and couldn't be bothered so I stayed home for a shag and a pizza instead and I'm sooooo thankful I didn't have to watch that now. Congrats to Leicester I guess, though, enjoy the Premier League, what a sad little life etc etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 15