Footballers & Wags #57 Bring back FA Cup Replays

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, on the opening weekend of the season Onana comes out and punches a Wolves player yet they don't get a penalty but today he does the exact same thing against Burnley and they get given a penalty. Where is the consistency?

• Angry
Reactions: 12
First win in way too long (even if we, as always, made it harder than it needed to be) and I had a great view of Rob Edwards — today was a good day! 😍

• Heart
Thank you @wordzand and your team on your win. Not that it matter too much when we face City tomorrow but keeps it close together down the bottom 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So, on the opening weekend of the season Onana comes out and punches a Wolves player yet they don't get a penalty but today he does the exact same thing against Burnley and they get given a penalty. Where is the consistency?
exactly you could get the exact same situation 3 times( talking about any incident not just this) and get 3 different responses from Ref

Reactions: 9
PGMOL said the Wolves decision was wrong though, so it's a good thing that today was a different outcome. Or should the wrong decision just keep being given because it happened once?

Reactions: 8
exactly you could get the exact same situation 3 times( talking about any incident not just this) and get 3 different responses from Ref
It's a massive problem that none of the referees are consistent as one week an incident would occur where they would say that's a penalty but a week later the same incident occurs and they don't give a penalty.

Reactions: 11
PGMOL said the Wolves decision was wrong though, so it's a good thing that today was a different outcome. Or should the wrong decision just keep being given because it happened once?
It’s good if they have learned and are applying it consistently but when we (Wolves) played Man U again a few months ago, Onana did a very similar foul on Kilman. Nothing given. I mean, they are consistent in not giving Wolves decisions. We had two celebrations for each goal today: one at the scoring time and a second (sarcastic) one after the restart when it was confirmed we weren’t going to be screwed over.

Reactions: 7
Thank you @wordzand and your team on your win. Not that it matter too much when we face City tomorrow but keeps it close together down the bottom 😬
I sincerely apologise in advance for the City win tomorrow they are so stupid I hope we don’t fall out over it 😘

Love from Tottenham’s biggest fan

• Haha
Somebody please tell me that Ten Hag did not just say that United are one of the most dynamic and entertaining teams in the country.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s good if they have learned and are applying it consistently but when we (Wolves) played Man U again a few months ago, Onana did a very similar foul on Kilman. Nothing given. I mean, they are consistent in not giving Wolves decisions. We had two celebrations for each goal today: one at the scoring time and a second (sarcastic) one after the restart when it was confirmed we weren’t going to be screwed over.
Says a lot that we’re now so used to being done over 😭. Still I’ll take the win (sorry Rob 🤣)

Love from Tottenham’s biggest fan
For the next 24 hours myself and the Arsenal gang would like to give are full support to Nottingham Forest.
Lets all hope and prey that Olivia comes though this worring stage of life where she keeps on supporting spurs.

I would like to add on the 14th of May i could also be feeling dirtier then Jack Grealish underwear after a night out 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

For the next 24 hours myself and the Arsenal gang would like to give are full support to Nottingham Forest.
Lets all hope and prey that Olivia comes though this worring stage of life where she keeps on supporting spurs.
Thanks but make sure you don't put any bets on us!
I think @olivia321 needs her fave City man to cheer up her from her depressive stage 😉😝

• Haha
From his reaction today I would say that Scott McTominay might be a major doubt for the Euros as he looked in real distress when he came off the pitch. I hope i'm wrong but it really didn't look good as he was clutching his knee.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
From his reaction today I would say that Scott McTominay might be a major doubt for the Euros as he looked in real distress when he came off the pitch. I hope i'm wrong but it really didn't look good as he was clutching his knee.
yeah its not like him to react like that

• Heart
  • Sad
yeah its not like him to react like that
It didn't look good and the way he was clutching his knee makes me think that he has done his ACL, but I really hope I'm wrong and that it isn't as bad as it looks.

• Sad
Reactions: 6