Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YeahBrackie

I'm finding all the social media posts about Declan Rice's girlfriend really patronising towards her, to be honest. All over Twitter and Facebook, there's post after post heaping praise on him, with comments about what an amazing man he is for getting with a "normal" woman when he could have got with a model instead.

The narrative that he deserves praise for being with someone like her is just as nasty about her looks as the more openly vile comments are, in my opinion. The implication is still that he could have done better for himself, that he's somehow out of her league and is almost doing her a favour by lowering his standards in order to be with her instead of someone "prettier."

Not to mention those Vegas pictures of him cosying up to other women, with his partner nowhere to be seen. Kind of ruins the whole "nice, loyal man who adores his partner" image.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

olivia321

VIP Member
Fuck those little ugly rats team Lauren all day everyday

She’s a breath of fresh air compared to the typical fake wags with their fake friendship groups who all slag each other off.

So fuckin what if the girl has a bit of weight on her and isn’t fame hungry, every pic of Lauren I’ve seen she’s always smiling I love that my kinda girl 🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 29

LaraQ

VIP Member
I'm finding all the social media posts about Declan Rice's girlfriend really patronising towards her, to be honest. All over Twitter and Facebook, there's post after post heaping praise on him, with comments about what an amazing man he is for getting with a "normal" woman when he could have got with a model instead.

The narrative that he deserves praise for being with someone like her is just as nasty about her looks as the more openly vile comments are, in my opinion. The implication is still that he could have done better for himself, that he's somehow out of her league and is almost doing her a favour by lowering his standards in order to be with her instead of someone "prettier."

Not to mention those Vegas pictures of him cosying up to other women, with his partner nowhere to be seen. Kind of ruins the whole "nice, loyal man who adores his partner" image.

So true and Declan is no fucking oil painting.He is the one punching imo.She is an attractive woman who committed the cardinal sin of.....putting on a bit of weight after giving birth.

Reactions: 28

wordzalad

VIP Member
Lyra's a City fan so i'll make sure she spends her share wisely :ROFLMAO:
---
Thats why this speculation shouldnt be happening just ends up with innocent names mentioned
Im glad this statement has been put out. Hopefully it stops as two young players do not deserve to have their lives ruined over the freaks online sending them hate because of guess work.
Hope they’re both being looked after. It must be absolutely awful to have people accusing you of this online when it’s some other scumbag

Reactions: 22

Velocinaptor2

Chatty Member
Half-time report from Villa Park: I’m sat so close to Unai that I can see his gel glistening. Ready the bail fund my loves 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Somebody please tell me that Ten Hag did not just say that United are one of the most dynamic and entertaining teams in the country.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Diddikins

VIP Member
I really hope it looked worse than it is we need him. Also hope Unai got home in one piece @Velocinaptor2
I’m a bit concerned to be honest. I mean I know it’s early on a Sunday morning but we’ve heard nothing since the post about how close Unai was. Should I start calling police stations close to Villa Park?

• Haha
Reactions: 20

LittlePea

Chatty Member
How it felt preparing myself to walk into the office this morning as a Chelsea fan, knowing 3 people in my team support Arsenal

IMG_1200.jpeg

• Sad
  • Haha

pixxyy

VIP Member
Nice little thread you’ve made @HaloGirl 😘

When I win the Euro millions on Friday I’ll be sharing my winnings with the decent people who voted City to win the league

The rest of you won’t even be getting a pot noodle from me so ha
Lyra's a City fan so i'll make sure she spends her share wisely :ROFLMAO:
---
Thats why this speculation shouldnt be happening just ends up with innocent names mentioned

Last edited:
  • Heart