Footballers & Wags #57 Bring back FA Cup Replays

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BBC posted this
Forest appeal unsuccessfulpublished at 12:12
12:12BREAKING

Confirmation has reached us that Nottingham Forest's appeal against a four-point deduction for breach of Premier League financial rules was unsuccessful.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
BBC posted this
Forest appeal unsuccessfulpublished at 12:12
12:12BREAKING

Confirmation has reached us that Nottingham Forest's appeal against a four-point deduction for breach of Premier League financial rules was unsuccessful.
Knew it wouldn't be. We shouted far too much for their liking. But hey the rules are changing next week apparently

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I get so happy when players come back from long term injuries 🥹🥹🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 14
There’s no denying that Mbappe is a great player but i’m sorry it’s an insult to compare him to the likes of Messi and Ronaldo, he’s not even close. I can’t Ronaldo but he’s definitely one of the goats, a lot of people predicted Mbappe reaching those levels but I just don’t see it.

Reactions: 13
There’s no denying that Mbappe is a great player but i’m sorry it’s an insult to compare him to the likes of Messi and Ronaldo, he’s not even close. I can’t Ronaldo but he’s definitely one of the goats, a lot of people predicted Mbappe reaching those levels but I just don’t see it.
Until Mbappe does something in a proper league, he will never be special. His achievements on France will never be special because PSG are so far above in the french league.

Reactions: 11
Until Mbappe does something in a proper league, he will never be special. His achievements on France will never be special because PSG are so far above in the french league.
Yep, Messi at Mbappe’s age had already won multiple ballon d’ors and trophies. He’s obviously still fairly young but I do think he’s left it later than he should have to leave PSG.

I have never been impressed with Mbappe. I probably don't watch a lot of French games but I just always think he looks pissed off with his team if they don't gift wrap the ball to him 😂

• Haha
I have never been impressed with Mbappe. I probably don't watch a lot of French games but I just always think he looks pissed off with his team if they don't gift wrap the ball to him 😂
His achievements for France have been insane, back to back world cup finals where he won the first won and scored a hattrick in the second one is insane. Apart from that though he plays in a league that no one cares about and that has zero competition, at least the bundesliga has others challenging although most of the time it is the same team who wins.

Reactions: 7
As someone who has always thought he was a bit overrated,it's going to be fascinating to see how Mbappe gets on in a much tougher league.

I think it put me off him when his club apparently gave him rights about what players they could buy! I feel like they are just overflating his ego - who gives that much power to one player?

There was chat about Arsenal going for him - that would never happen! Can you imagine the changing room. His ego would be like Auba x100!

Reactions: 8
I feel sad about the idea of a Jude Bellingham derby for the final so if PSG could pull this off, I’ll never say another bad word about Mbappe 🙏🏻

Reactions: 6
Mbappe is a good player but he’s not even close to the likes of Messi. For France yes he’s great but sorry winning with PSG isn’t impressive. He also looks moody if he isn’t the star man which isn’t what you want, I can imagine him being a bit of a pain in the arse 🤣.

If he doesn’t leave now, he’ll never be a great player. Ronaldo although he’s a bit of a prick has achieved stuff in multiple leagues, Messi is the GOAT, even players similar to him in age like Haaland have challenged themselves. Hell Bellingham is playing for the best team in the world (after Wolves obvs) and will probably win his first Balón Dor this year. He’ll always be a good player but not one of the greats

I don’t think you need to win EVERYTHING (Ronaldo hasn’t won a World Cup for example), but I think you need to strive for it and not just sit comfy.

Reactions: 12
I said to my son and bf at the start of the last 16 that Dortmund would be in the final. Wish i had put a bet on it now 🤦‍♀️

As someone who has always thought he was a bit overrated,it's going to be fascinating to see how Mbappe gets on in a much tougher league.
I think he will do well but the more I think about it the more I think it’s not going to be as much of a complete domination as I thought. He basically runs the show at PSG both on and off the pitch and there’s no chance that happens at Madrid, a part of me wants him to go and for Vini to outshine him 😂 I prefer watching Vini tbh and think he should be ahead of Mbappe in the Ballon d’Or predictions

I think it put me off him when his club apparently gave him rights about what players they could buy! I feel like they are just overflating his ego - who gives that much power to one player?

There was chat about Arsenal going for him - that would never happen! Can you imagine the changing room. His ego would be like Auba x100!
I’d love to see him deal with Ben White’s couldn’t give a tit attitude 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.