Footballers & Wags #57 Bring back FA Cup Replays

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh man… Klopp is 3rd in my Hot Managers league, Liverpool about to drop into relegation now (sorry, Arne, you look like someone I used to work with for starters).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Congratulations to Leicester but bad news for the rest of us.
The Vardy's are back!
Mardy Vardy will be relishing her PL Wag status once more! 🙄

What age is Jamie now? He’s getting on in his days, the bint won’t be a Wag for much longer.

Reactions: 12
I haven’t been as active as I’d like the last week thanks to Taylor and her 31 song album 🫠 so I’m screaming BUT DADDY I LOVE HIM!…

♥🥰😍♥🥰😍
Bless him 😍 Not me thinking when he’s posted photos of that Knowles gym that it’s the Knowle near Solihull, not a place in Philadelphia 😂 Explains the hockey jerseys I was excited to see 😂

View attachment 2899733
47D98666-D9F2-458A-8EEE-AB723C136EEB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mardy Vardy will be relishing her PL Wag status once more! 🙄

What age is Jamie now? He’s getting on in his days, the bint won’t be a Wag for much longer.
He is 37
Mardy Vardy 🤣
No way will she let him retire when it's her time to shine, with them black sunglasses that cover half her face 🙄

Reactions: 8
few mins away from Leicester officially coming back up :D
I was supposed to be at the Leeds game tonight but I ended up getting into a stupid fight with my boyfriend and then I was running late and couldn't be bothered so I stayed home for a shag and a pizza instead and I'm sooooo thankful I didn't have to watch that now. Congrats to Leicester I guess, though, enjoy the Premier League, what a sad little life etc etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.