Fathering Autism #177 Pigcilla’s face is always changing, just like the tacky decor they are displaying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to know who those ladies were who were giving away freebees outside of the post office. They were wearing T-shirts with Autism on them. Asa didn't even mention who they were or who they were with which coming from the man who has done so much for the autism community, you'd think he would know who they were or even if he didn't he would have inquired about what why there were out there. If was almost as if he didn't want them to know who he was because I'm guessing he has a pretty bad reputation in that autism community in JAX.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Papa MaAss and Junior are ridiculous! First GB traveling on his Onewheel, horsing around with his camera in and out of the shadows. Both of them dressed in dark clothes and no reflective safety gear as the sun fades.

IMG_5521.jpeg

And where did they stash their stuff when they were strolling. My hunch is they drove the truck and stashed their e-transports in the back.

AssA’s ‘anxiety’ about taking strangers’ photos is that he doesn’t relate well with people. I’m sure neither of them used proper photography etiquette and were mostly stalkers and lurkers. Just imagine these two coming at you.

IMG_5525.jpeg
IMG_5524.jpeg
IMG_5523.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Papa MaAss and Junior are ridiculous! First GB traveling on his Onewheel, horsing around with his camera in and out of the shadows. Both of them dressed in dark clothes and no reflective safety gear as the sun fades.

View attachment 2903787

And where did they stash their stuff when they were strolling. My hunch is they drove the truck and stashed their e-transports in the back.

AssA’s ‘anxiety’ about taking strangers’ photos is that he doesn’t relate well with people. I’m sure neither of them used proper photography etiquette and were mostly stalkers and lurkers. Just imagine these two coming at you.

View attachment 2903793View attachment 2903794View attachment 2903795
I find the whole street photography grift to be predatory and invasive. I dread to think what Boy Wonder and Tubby drunkenly do with their photographic finds at 3 AM in their stained tighty whiteys with the lights off. Watching Tubby and his invisistick filming he and Abbie was pathetic and creepy. What must he look like trying to juggle that and his parcels? How dare he go into businesses and just film people and not at the very least pixilate them out in editing. The staff at UPS or whichever courier company that was shouldn't have to put up with this idiot filming them doing their job and setting up shots. That fat bastard would be better off getting a real job rather than filming others do theirs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Okay. Today's vlog. Asa comb your damn hair I'm tired of looking at you all gross & I bet your teeth aren't brushed either.
Are you for real? Abbie can't do ANY type of vocational job. She needs someone with her every step of the way to tell her what to do.
I cracked up when she just about threw the package in the mailbox. 😂😂😂😂😂Again..she has no concept of what she's doing or why.
AND HOW ABOUT WHEN SHE TOUCHED THAT SPINNER WITH HER HAND THAT HAD BEEN in EITHER HER NOSE OR MOUTH. Very nice for the next person....
---
Here. I fixed it for you Slimelife “ladies”.
View attachment 2903820
Oh for sure they were smashed. That hun looks like she's embracing Pig's ass. Couldn't pay me big money to do that

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Seems now ASSa is purposefully throwing more and more ADHD, Anxiety "content" and titles into the algorithms.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Hey Big P, you posted this photo at the start of your SlimeLife glow-up celebration. But you cropped two people out. Why?

IMG_9647.jpeg

Fortunately, one of your downline sisters posted the whole photo. I was surprised that you chose to crop out your mother, and equally surprised she was on the trip with you.

IMG_5535.jpeg

Not only did you crop out Candy Cane LB, you cropped out the photographer Candi. Tattlers remember her: AssA gave her Covid at the New Year’s Eve party at your home, and she was the Hun who drove all the way out to Palooza one year (Colorado?) but couldn’t afford the event hotel and didn’t have enough money for gas to return home. She’s also very insecure and doesn’t think people want to be her friends. She spent 20 minutes talking about her insecurities on a live tonight.

Poor Candi. She even sat in the back of the bus alone on the trip to the farm. Where’s this sisterhood you’ve promoted? I was pleased to see that you joined her for brunch.

IMG_5532.jpeg

IMG_5556.jpeg
I

I’m so glad your mother was captured in others’ photos since you didn’t post any pictures of her. Is CCLB in a witness protection program?

IMG_5550.jpeg

IMG_5551.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
The whole family are getting fatter by the minute, even Abbie.
Watching that vlog of Fat duck’s operation day, you can see that she has returned to the weight she was, perhaps even more.
Abbie is tiny and slim. Of course she has gone through puberty since then, but she’s also been constantly fed crappy food, from numerous visits to fast food outlets, to being fed home cooking that is saturated in butter, oil, cheese, etc…and then of course there’s the treats every day. They never think to offer her a few grapes or some strawberries, it’s always got to be cookies, ice cream or donuts. They don’t give a shite about their health and it’s clear they don’t care about Abbie’s either. She has no routine, eats unhealthily, does no regular exercise and often looks unkempt with her hair all over her face. They should be ashamed.
Anybody flaunting kids online for money should be ashamed. I watched them years ago as I was fascinated by them (in a what the actual duck way not a good way). Don’t think I watched much of their youtube mostly what showed up on my facebook. All they care about is money if they cared about their daughter they would not have made a youtube channel featuring her so heavily. You can rasie awareness without shoving a camera in a kids face. Or as she is now an adult that isn’t aware enough to give consent assuming that is she is still pretty much no verbal.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Anybody flaunting kids online for money should be ashamed. I watched them years ago as I was fascinated by them (in a what the actual duck way not a good way). Don’t think I watched much of their youtube mostly what showed up on my facebook. All they care about is money if they cared about their daughter they would not have made a youtube channel featuring her so heavily. You can rasie awareness without shoving a camera in a kids face. Or as she is now an adult that isn’t aware enough to give consent assuming that is she is still pretty much no verbal.
Thry exploit abbie as they don't want a real 9 to 5 job they want a job where they can make a lot of money without putting a lot of effort into it.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Thry exploit abbie as they don't want a real 9 to 5 job they want a job where they can make a lot of money without putting a lot of effort into it.
I don’t think miss piggy would be able to put a fork down long enough to actually do some work and hold a job down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Hey Big P, you posted this…
Hunch: Perhaps Pig took mommy for free and is using her expenses as an illegal business deduction so didn’t want to show her in photos.

Or maybe she’s so bad off that she’s needed for personal hygiene assistance. 🤢
IMG_9069.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Hey Big P, you posted this photo at the start of your SlimeLife glow-up celebration. But you cropped two people out. Why?

View attachment 2903994

Fortunately, one of your downline sisters posted the whole photo. I was surprised that you chose to crop out your mother, and equally surprised she was on the trip with you.

View attachment 2903996

Not only did you crop out Candy Cane LB, you cropped out the photographer Candi. Tattlers remember her: AssA gave her Covid at the New Year’s Eve party at your home, and she was the Hun who drove all the way out to Palooza one year (Colorado?) but couldn’t afford the event hotel and didn’t have enough money for gas to return home. She’s also very insecure and doesn’t think people want to be her friends. She spent 20 minutes talking about her insecurities on a live tonight.

Poor Candi. She even sat in the back of the bus alone on the trip to the farm. Where’s this sisterhood you’ve promoted? I was pleased to see that you joined her for brunch.

View attachment 2904009

View attachment 2904016I

I’m so glad your mother was captured in others’ photos since you didn’t post any pictures of her. Is CCLB in a witness protection program?

View attachment 2904019

View attachment 2904020
Uhhmmmmmm...... WAYNE is the beauty advisor, not Candy Cane Wide Load Wayne Bryant. Poor Wayne has been a victim of discrimination. I'm sure he would have loved to dress up like Colonel Saunders and join the girls 🧐 😂

1714395634757.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I went back to see if the candies made the group photo and found a couple birds. So classy.
1000030253.jpg

I think CCLB is the Pigs respite worker when AW is unavailable.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Uhhmmmmmm...... WAYNE is the beauty advisor, not Candy Cane Wide Load Wayne Bryant. Poor Wayne has been a victim of discrimination. I'm sure he would have loved to dress up like Colonel Saunders and join the girls 🧐 😂

View attachment 2904536
Look at all those open mouths! Now I see where Pig learned this behavior. They look ridiculous. Wayne must not have taken the open mouth/duck mouth class.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is just my opinion, but it does seem fishy and I am sure one or more know than I would...but here I go:
1. Asshat and Piggy Poo won the lawsuit (something about having 5 years payout, not sure what they said about the 5 years)
2. The way I understood it, the money was to go towards Abbie's education
3. They got her into to JSA for how long...maybe 5 years??
4. She leaves JSA, was this the 5 years, did the money run out? I know Abbie didn't get into their "work" program.
5. They aren't going to pay the tens of thousands in tuition (out of pocket), it is super pricey from what I have read, even with the scholarship money she was getting.

Bottom line, she was removed, because they weren't going to pay out-pf pocket and the lawsuit money dried up. IMO
Yes I think this was what happened. They kinda sorta mentioned it.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.