Fathering Autism #177 Pigcilla’s face is always changing, just like the tacky decor they are displaying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is such a shame that she did not seek out traditional treatment for her basal cell carcinoma. If it continues to be left untreated it could destroy the underlying bone, affect nerves and head to her brain. These pictures are from 2013 and there was some evidence then. She has had a variety of careers in the beauty industry, including modeling. She is also a Navy veteran, so she should have health care benefits.

View attachment 2905977

View attachment 2905980
I read here that she decided to treat it holistically and apparently that isn't working. She's lucky if this doesn't end up metastasized elsewhere.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
These were the people at the event according to the woman she did the live with and yes that is the woman with the face cancer there as well.

View attachment 2905939

View attachment 2905941

It looks like it's spreading across her face.

View attachment 2905946

View attachment 2905950
The woman is clearly very mentally unwell and it’s says lots about slimelife that they let her represent them. For clicks from weirdos? Hoping to hook them in this way? It’s very disturbing

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Thread Suggestion:

Fathering Autism #178 Boozy brunch and raising quail. Car wash content is a fail.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Back again. Whilst researching Trisomy 13 (friends daughter is expecting and it's been diagnosed) I noticed the weird hands with six fingers. Now, remembering the delicate hoofs of "you know who" with the look sometimes of extra digits i wondered whether she has a dilute version of Trisomy 13. It's hard to fathom that such serious mental retardation of Abbie is not in some way inherited (and then there is Asshole's brother)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t disagree with Asswipe. You should never write anyone off, including people with disabilities. People should always be encouraged to be the best they can. However, you have to also be realistic too and I think he is. Asswipe knows full well that Abbie will never be independent or hold down any kind of job.
Asswipe talks the talk (the biggest load of shite and lies) because he knows it makes for good content. We all know he edits to show Abbie supposedly doing some things independently because the bumpers lap it up, praising him for teaching Abbie so well and saying how amazingly smart she is.
The vlogs aren’t getting as many views and he’s running out of ideas for content because they rarely do anything except eat and talk about how busy they are. Showing Abbie ‘improving ‘ her skills for independence keeps the Humpers interested and they don’t noticed the edits and believe everything that’s told to them.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Abbie will never be completely independent but ass can fool the humpers into thinking so by doing jump cuts and hand over hand movements.
She is nowhere close to any independence. She follows prompts and that’s it.
---
Geez Ass what happened to "be kind to everyone"? A little defensive eh?
He's a complete POS
He’s just plain mean.
---
My 11 year-old granddaughter said that Nina (my grandma name) needs to get out more, all she does is watch Abbie. 🤣. If she only knew that the content is mainly about A&P now.

Also I have to watch to get my Tattle fix!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Here is the latest on the guardianship case, what I found interesting they redacted the term Developmentally Disabled Person on the last document, but it is still found on other documents:

1714492066007.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Abbie moves the rag back and forth long enough for Asshat to get his footage... she is not "cleaning".. she is doing something for Asshat so he can film it.. she has been doing this for years. Seems like Asshat only gets her to do things to get footage..not to accomplish a task. You can see Abbie looking at Ass to see if she has moved the rag around enough... she does the same with anything Asshat asks her... watering the plants, loading the dishwasher, feeding the fish..etc etc

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.