Fathering Autism #177 Pigcilla’s face is always changing, just like the tacky decor they are displaying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When they were pulling out of the driveway to go get Abbie and then go to car wash his car looked very clean on the outside already. Like super shiny.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
When they were pulling out of the driveway to go get Abbie and then go to car wash his car looked very clean on the outside already. Like super shiny.
Yep. Its the same car they just washed and swept a few vlogs ago.
He had nothing else to vlog about! 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Yep. Its the same car they just washed and swept a few vlogs ago.
He had nothing else to vlog about! 😂 😂
If they are so precious about having clean cars, they need to pay the same mind to their own bodies. The whole family looks nasty dirty and their only regular "bathing" is when they flop about in the cement pond. Filthy beggers. Pretty sad when your vehicle's undercarriage is cleaner than your own.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Asa did Abs hair and he packed her lunch bag and book bag for the day. Here’s the proof in the pudding Priscilla! You don’t do anything.

Another car wash for the Grand Wagoneer segment? Damn Priscilla is such a high maintenance diva. And they always drag Abbie along to “help”. And truth be told Abbie puts in more elbow grease than Priscilla.

No matter how loud Asa edits the music, we can still hear Abbie groaning and protesting while cleaning the car.

Poor vacuum that sucked up Priscilla’s dress and lord knows what body part it got itself attached to. She seemed excited by it, I bet it’s the most action she’s gotten lately.

blah blah blah the rest of the vlog because I tuned Asa out

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Fascinating that Farmer MaAss is now incubating eggs to see if they have been fertilized and will raise quail if he finds embryos. Piggy is dead set against eating home grown quail. He pointed out that she didn’t have a problem eating chicken on her salad today. She countered that she didn’t know or name the chicken. Then she asked him if he would eat their dogs or cat. She thinks everything is a pet.

When they discussed if quail would get along with chickens (for re-homing any new hatched chicks), AssA pondered if the quail would have “little Napoleon syndrome - the little guys so they’re bullies.” Ironic!

View attachment 2899724
That fat fool. The only thing that has “little Napoleon syndrome “ is himself. Has he been reading our priceless intelligent Tattler comments? Slime ball.

So I guess the cheapskate will be bringing live quail chicks to his next party instead of quail eggs. That is if anyone ever invites them to anything again. Wrapped in a grocery store brown bag over an box and tied with string from his garage. What plans has he made for these chicks? Has he prepared another cage for them?

Hey, I got an idea! How about creating a trust fund for your neurotypical daughter and start a college fund for her. Oh! And a new car for her to drive while at college. Or maybe she’d like to go to some technical school or trade school instead? Now there’d be money better spent instead of bigger clothes for the hambeast family ,endless alcoholic beverages and upgrading vehicles and electronics all the time. These people make me sick.🤢
---

This is one pathetic bar/snack set up!! Maybe it’s just for Pig’s pen. The main beast feed is in the larger barn area. This can’t possibly be for all those suckers.
---
Looks cheap and nasty. Where has Mega Pig escaped to now?
That sounds so funny. Like Farmer Ass has a large female hog that keeps escaping her hog pen and we never know where’s she’s at.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Gary is the best addition to the vlog in a long, long time. We need more Gary! 💖

IMG_5456.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oops. Last post deleted this pic.

This is one pathetic bar/snack set up!! Maybe it’s just for Pig’s pen. The main beast feed is in the larger barn area. This can’t possibly be for all those suckers.

It’s not a very inviting bar/snack set up. Where’s the cheese, crackers, veggies, 🥗 🥦🥬🥕and dipshits dips? Oh and chocolates, cookies, 🍪, brownies, popcorn, etc. Wine? Sangria?

IMG_9661.jpeg

---
I'm sure the pig is not happy with the idea of Abbie being around this summer.
That was sure weird of him explaining about Abbie quitting the program for the summer in a week? So
She’ll be home for 4 months? And his endless bullshitting about how he’s going to fill up that time keeping Abbie busy/entertained….😴🥱Then his awkward close to the vlog saying he doesn’t want to vlog any more (today). He didn’t seem too happy about everything. Not sure what is going on with him. And why are they stopping the program for the summer. Probably too hard to find folks to transport her to and from the clinic while the beasts do their thing this summer. Isaiah will be at Camp Creepy, Summer and Kylie are busy with their lives. But who knows? I’m betting they get tired of taking her to and from her program every day, tired of getting her ready, dressed, groomed, and just want a break for themselves. That’s just my guess. But the downside is, they still have Abbie and still have to find things for her to do, still have to supervise her 24 hours a day, etc.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Oops. Last post deleted this pic.

It’s not a very inviting bar/snack set up. Where’s the cheese, crackers, veggies, 🥗 🥦🥬🥕and dipshits dips? Oh and chocolates, cookies, 🍪, brownies, popcorn, etc. Wine? Sangria?

View attachment 2901988
---

That was sure weird of him explaining about Abbie quitting the program for the summer in a week? So
She’ll be home for 4 months? And his endless bullshitting about how he’s going to fill up that time keeping Abbie busy/entertained….😴🥱Then his awkward close to the vlog saying he doesn’t want to vlog any more (today). He didn’t seem too happy about everything. Not sure what is going on with him. And why are they stopping the program for the summer. Probably too hard to find folks to transport her to and from the clinic while the beasts do their thing this summer. Isaiah will be at Camp Creepy, Summer and Kylie are busy with their lives. But who knows? I’m betting they get tired of taking her to and from her program every day, tired of getting her ready, dressed, groomed, and just want a break for themselves. That’s just my guess. But the downside is, they still have Abbie and still have to find things for her to do, still have to supervise her 24 hours a day, etc.
Maybe this "clinic" laid it out for Ass. Maybe they told him Abs getting a job is not gonna happen. And he got mad & pulled her out

• Heart
Reactions: 20
They should have kept Abbie in JSA. Wouldn’t she have until age 22? They act first before they think about ramifications. Now Abbie will be left to shred paper all day and do little chores for the vlog.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I thought they were planning on traveling in the RV this Summer did those plans change? Or can she not fit in the RV any longer?

• Haha
Poor Nala, stuck in that house with nothing to do. Cats really should be able to go outside. I understand why some people keep them indoors, but then you provide cat trees, toys or scratchers for them. Nala appears to have nothing like that. She gets some petting, that’s it. No wonder she keeps trying to escape.
The fish are in a small, overcrowded pond.
The Guinea fowl are in a small cage without any enrichment. Asswipe is now trying to breed more, yet he hasn’t a clue why one bird has a closed eye. He’s bought these birds on a whim, for content and hasn’t researched much about them. I bet he doesn’t clean the cage regularly.
The dogs don’t appear to be walked regularly and when they are, it’s just round the block. There’s been the odd time Abbie’s thrown a ball for them, but that’s been for content. Apart from when they went on the RV trip, we never see them being taken to parks or to the beach.
Fat duck loves to be all girly and giggly when she sees animals at farms or places they visit and likes to make out she loves animals so much. That’s bullshit. The only ones she truly loves are dead and edible. These people shouldn’t have animals. They’re lazy and selfish and don’t provide proper care for any of the animals living with them. Christ, they can’t even provide adequate care for their daughter.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
They should have kept Abbie in JSA. Wouldn’t she have until age 22? They act first before they think about ramifications. Now Abbie will be left to shred paper all day and do little chores for the vlog.
I don't know what it's like in Florida but I was able to stay in school until I was 22. I walked with my graduating class in 2010 but I didn't get my diploma for another three years.

• Heart
Asa told us before Abbie's "program" with going to work was also canceled a while back. I remember them being all upset about it. I can't imagine a program just canceling these programs all the time. To me, that seems very off. I can't remember the program name to check it out and see if Asa is lying about this too.

Screenshot 2024-04-28 at 8.48.23 AM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
And Im very curious about that.
I wish I knew the name of her "clinic" AKA- ABA center.
I want to know if they are closed over the summer. If so, how do the RBT's and therapists survive going months without pay?
My grandsons ABA is year round.
And if they indeed are open, and Asshat is just pulling Abbie out for summer content, I'll be curious if she goes back in the Fall.
There are usually wait lists for these places. An open spot/withdrawal equals lost income.
I cannot imagine this place just holding a spot for Sweet Girl.

Same here. In fact, during the summer was when our therapists were the most booked because kids were out of school. My son's therapy was year round. No way could we pull him for a summer and then expect a spot right back in the fall.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
You just can’t make this up! Wine “parings” and “core” pix. The piggy must think she is the “apple” of everyone’s eyes. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Asa told us before Abbie's "program" with going to work was also canceled a while back. I remember them being all upset about it. I can't imagine a program just canceling these programs all the time. To me, that seems very off. I can't remember the program name to check it out and see if Asa is lying about this too.

View attachment 2902658
Remember that Ass always tells half truths. "They cancelled her program"... what he really means is that they cancelled Abbie's Program. I believe it is called lying by omission. He's a major bullshitter.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.