Fathering Autism #177 Pigcilla’s face is always changing, just like the tacky decor they are displaying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I took a look at what Asswipe is hawking at Amazon..apparently they don't check out their influencers beforehand.
They must only look at numbers and not the integrity of who they approve of. I imagine there's a complaint site somewhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
1000030248.jpg
1000030250.jpg

Same vibes. Creepy pig, with the big head, front and center. She's still pushing on that gunt so hard to give her a waistline.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
You just can’t make this up! Wine “parings” and “core” pix. The piggy must think she is the “apple” of everyone’s eyes. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Why is she still using the Lipstick Mama the 2nd page??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They should have kept Abbie in JSA. Wouldn’t she have until age 22? They act first before they think about ramifications. Now Abbie will be left to shred paper all day and do little chores for the vlog.
This is just my opinion, but it does seem fishy and I am sure one or more know than I would...but here I go:
1. Asshat and Piggy Poo won the lawsuit (something about having 5 years payout, not sure what they said about the 5 years)
2. The way I understood it, the money was to go towards Abbie's education
3. They got her into to JSA for how long...maybe 5 years??
4. She leaves JSA, was this the 5 years, did the money run out? I know Abbie didn't get into their "work" program.
5. They aren't going to pay the tens of thousands in tuition (out of pocket), it is super pricey from what I have read, even with the scholarship money she was getting.

Bottom line, she was removed, because they weren't going to pay out-pf pocket and the lawsuit money dried up. IMO

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
If they are so precious about having clean cars, they need to pay the same mind to their own bodies. The whole family looks nasty dirty and their only regular "bathing" is when they flop about in the cement pond. Filthy beggers. Pretty sad when your vehicle's undercarriage is cleaner than your own.

That's a good one!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
They didn't cancel any "programs." Proactive Life Skills is still open and offering center-based and community-based ABA instruction which is what Abbie has been doing there since August.

I suspect either they can no longer offer Abbie the same instruction (thanks to her parents) or Atha got his britches in a twist yet again like he did with JSA.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Whale, whale, no Shak Boi going off in his totally unsuitable suit to his Black and White do and no mention of Abbies assessment at another clinic/therapy/daycare/ school so I take it both were predictable fails.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Asa told us before Abbie's "program" with going to work was also canceled a while back. I remember them being all upset about it. I can't imagine a program just canceling these programs all the time. To me, that seems very off. I can't remember the program name to check it out and see if Asa is lying about this too.

View attachment 2902658
Did they cancel the program or did they cancel Abbie? Her aggression makes it impossible for others to be around. It's a shame her IDIOT parents never took her behavior seriously.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Asa told us before Abbie's "program" with going to work was also canceled a while back. I remember them being all upset about it. I can't imagine a program just canceling these programs all the time. To me, that seems very off. I can't remember the program name to check it out and see if Asa is lying about this too.

View attachment 2902658
Having worked in a supportive employment program for close to 15 years, they don’t cancel programs. Maybe whoever funds the program dropped funding and they had to close but no program gets “cancelled“ as Emily says in the post, most programs are closed on major holidays. If the program has Jewish owners, they do celebrate more holidays than maybe a catholic or Christian run program.
my feeling is that Mr I think I know everything but don’t got butt hurt because this “program” didn’t see the potential in Abbie that fat boy thinks she has and he pulled her out much to the dismay of fatty p who hates her daughter. yes he should have stayed with JSA and when she turns 22, found a dayhab that focuses on meeting lower functioning adults at their level. I know back in Massachusetts I worked for a great one that worked with all levels from high functioning autistics to those IDD like Abbie. We met them at their level. Something that Asa obviously refuses to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Can someone with better photoshop skills replace the wheels with Atha's balls? Atha is asking Piggy if she wants him to put his balls back up her butt for safe keeping.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So much diversity in this company/MLM/pyramid scheme. Your two token black women front left (not center because it would be too obvious). Of a supposed 30,000 BG's, they could only get about 250 to show up? And there is Piggy who obviously squeezed her way into that spot. Probably had to knock down a few Huns and from the looks of it the two woman standing on either side of her look pissed off. All I see is a sea of middle aged white woman.

1714344133193.png

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
You just can’t make this up! Wine “parings” and “core” pix. The piggy must think she is the “apple” of everyone’s eyes. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
ok you bleeping southern belle gone way bad, what is a wine 'paring'? What is spellcheck? What is 'fruit & vegetables'? What is an embarrassing pile of pig blubber? **Hint - look in the mirror 🐷🐽:poop:

because I can't watch I am not sure. Is the hole claiming HE has anxiety now??? None of them had it. It wasn't 'real'. Mental health = make believe. FITHI has it (to be honest, he shows symptoms of it) MOTY care factor - zero.
THEN she has it after her mega tanty video where she showed her hard witch side for the whole video. So she is ANK-SHUSS. Pooooor baby Cilla. For a day or two, then forgotten because she thinks everyone has forgotten her viral dummy spit. NOW hole has it???? About what? Do they even know what the word means?

I know you all know I hate them. For endless reasons, #1 being ABBIE. Now I have a close by #2 - I truly hate anyone who belittles/denies mental illness is a real thing. When they then turn around & try to cash in on it ... makes it 10 times worse.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.