Fathering Autism #177 Pigcilla’s face is always changing, just like the tacky decor they are displaying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mystery solved, Twatty and her Huns are in Charlotte NC. Can't wait to hear alllllll about the famous chef.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Twatty will have to diet down to get that excellent and fun exercise device around her girth 🧐 🐽😂🥴
---
Well, the gorgeous beauty experts have arrived at their luxury retreat complete with open bar and delicious hor d'oeuvres.
---

I forgot to add.....I'm not sure if that is a skirt on the redwoods of a Hun or if that is a blanket in the second picture 🧐 😂
I can’t believe she would share her precious okra! She’s alone and has already poured herself a drink. Whoopee!

IMG_9649.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I have a nightgown that looks like that dress. What the hell, what the hell...thank you Omar, she looks hideous. I hope Josh gets a look at this outfit. What all the hipster morbidly obese southern bells wear on the plantation.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have a nightgown that looks like that dress. What the hell, what the hell...thank you Omar, she looks hideous. I hope Josh gets a look at this outfit. What all the hipster morbidly obese southern bells wear on the plantation.
I always love when she wears those funhouse specs that she thinks are chic and trendy! The Fred Flintstone-wear on her trotters are also a delight 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Twatty will have to diet down to get that excellent and fun exercise device around her girth 🧐 🐽😂🥴
---
Well, the gorgeous beauty experts have arrived at their luxury retreat complete with open bar and delicious hor d'oeuvres.

This is the face of Slimelife. Such glamour, luxury and opulance awaits you. Do you want to join?

View attachment 2900692View attachment 2900694View attachment 2900695
---

I forgot to add.....I'm not sure if that is a skirt on the redwoods of a Hun or if that is a blanket in the second picture 🧐 😂
It looks to be a sofa cover.
---
I thought that was a sofa cover...it's her lap and legs!
I just said the same thing!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Good lord what a week! I missed a ton. ( No pun intended, they are tons of fun! 😂 😂 )

@WowMeowMeowWow, Im sorry for your loss, and if you're still traveling, be safe!
Also wish I could've joined you and @Hotographer512 for some unsanctioned Tattle shenanigans! Two of my favorite people! 😻😻

• Heart
He needs to hang it up. He has zero content.
Another car wash vlog. Maybe the car wash will replace the damn dishwasher vlogs.
Either way, he has nothing new to say or share and Abbie is exactly the same as shes always been.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I'm sure the pig is not happy with the idea of Abbie being around this summer.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm sure the pig is not happy with the idea of Abbie being around this summer.
And Im very curious about that.
I wish I knew the name of her "clinic" AKA- ABA center.
I want to know if they are closed over the summer. If so, how do the RBT's and therapists survive going months without pay?
My grandsons ABA is year round.
And if they indeed are open, and Asshat is just pulling Abbie out for summer content, I'll be curious if she goes back in the Fall.
There are usually wait lists for these places. An open spot/withdrawal equals lost income.
I cannot imagine this place just holding a spot for Sweet Girl.

• Heart
10 days ago, Prissass was freaking out with anxiety (according to Ass) over a car wash, but today she was completely fine. Proof that all that talk was for content only.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
10 days ago, Prissass was freaking out with anxiety (according to Ass) over a car wash, but today she was completely fine. Proof that all that talk was for content only.
Just like when they try to teach Abbie communication skills with her aac device. It's obviously only used for content otherwise they would be consistently working on this skill and things would be improving.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.