Fathering Autism #174 Sour dough & sour feet, the tubberson’s RV trip is our sweet treat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@boychik0830 you need to stop using the same screen name for everything and never ever use your real name in your screen name. and I learned to never screenshot my YouTube comments here.
---

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Good Morning Guyth. So many great thread suggestions! ❤
We have a tie!
IF YOU ALL WOULD PLEASE ON THIS POST THROW A:

❤: for @CoffeeMomof2
🤣: for @Cardinal Rule

I will check back in 30 minutes for our winner and post the new thread.
😘Thank YOU!😘

IMG_7985.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Now we can see the truth about Fat Boys real number of subscribers- the new channel only has 6.77k subscribers.
---
I just watched the learning the magazine sign - poor Abbie has an ice cream and then gets home and has yet another change of trousers into those awful shorts that make her backside look huge. Why cant they take her to the loo on a regular basis plus buy her some more slimline nappies?

As for Pig- she is HUGE and her belly was visibly wobbling in that stupid golf cart.
---
I just watched the learning the magazine sign - poor Abbie has an ice cream and then gets home and has yet another change of trousers into those awful shorts that make her backside look huge. Why cant they take her to the loo on a regular basis plus buy her some more slimline nappies?

As for Pig- she is HUGE and her belly was visibly wobbling in that stupid golf cart.
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.