Fathering Autism #174 Sour dough & sour feet, the tubberson’s RV trip is our sweet treat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s stunning to me how much money these grifters make on just YouTube alone. If I am reading this correctly. $7,500. 00 per month. And that doesn’t include slime life revenue and any other sources of revenue: merch, people that give them money in other ways. Do they make money from Facebook too?
Yes they do.

They actually have more views and engagement on facebook.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Their Youtube views on every vlog they repost are dropping. There is no way if this keeps up they can get monetized. I think they need 10K subs to start getting monetized. I still cannot believe he didn't back up any of their vlogs in the event this would happen. If he truly didn't he is more stupid than we realized. He's fucked.

1710021891450.png

---
Also if he had all of his Youtube to one google account, why wasn't More Maass and Isaiah's YT hit? They're still up.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So they have to go away and what does that say..we're not worried at all about recovering? It's just part of the plan? Let's show people we still have plenty of money? Who cares, we just want to get away from Abs? Normal people would be concerned how they spent their money even if they had a ton in the bank.
I think was reserved and paid at least a deposit to the hotel. He will be furiously deleting and monitoring and she will be working her bizzthnesszzz. Joy. Sounds like something I want to avoid. Then sexy time they might have towed the crane behind to lift their stomachs up.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t understand how they can afford their lavish lifestyle without going into debt. Cars, RVs, trucks, vacation home, failed business, court cases, etc.

I just put in a new well - not cheap, I have a big tax bill I will be paying, put in a new roof and hurricane shutters last year so I could get homeowners insurance. I pay my bills before they are due and have no debt. Fortunately I am okay. But life is expensive,

However, to spend money like it’s water is very concerning to me. Just because they have the money doesn’t mean it can’t be gone in a NY minute. Remember when they had to get their furniture from Cill’s parents? Those days can come back.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Their Youtube views on every vlog they repost are dropping. There is no way if this keeps up they can get monetized. I think they need 10K subs to start getting monetized. I still cannot believe he didn't back up any of their vlogs in the event this would happen. If he truly didn't he is more stupid than we realized. He's fucked.

View attachment 2805481
---
Also if he had all of his Youtube to one google account, why wasn't More Maass and Isaiah's YT hit? They're still up.
Because More Maasive and GB channels are not exploring Abbey as much and have much lower subscribers I hope. Let them keep these woeful channels to show them their true audience not just people who subscribed years ago and have no engagement.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I can’t understand how they can afford their lavish lifestyle without going into debt. Cars, RVs, trucks, vacation home, failed business, court cases, etc.

I just put in a new well - not cheap, I have a big tax bill I will be paying, put in a new roof and hurricane shutters last year so I could get homeowners insurance. I pay my bills before they are due and have no debt. Fortunately I am okay. But life is expensive,

However, to spend money like it’s water is very concerning to me. Just because they have the money doesn’t mean it can’t be gone in a NY minute. Remember when they had to get their furniture from Cill’s parents? Those days can come back.
Their lives have also just got more expensive due to their insurance which will undoubtedly rise as the result of Boy Wonder-Lego Head's history of poor driving and Kylie's MVA. It couldn't happend to a more loathesome and obnoxious family.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

I bet they spend just enough to stay safe. I wouldn’t say within their means, but not stupid enough to blow it all.

If they lose the vlog, I think their biggest issue will be keeping up with bills. A stupid $2000 egg grill probably won’t break the bank but two mortgages, two large car payments, and all the tit they finance will.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Whale…who wants to go first? What does the Fathering Autism channel mean to you? What have you learned? 😂😂
View attachment 2804776
Well, without your channel, Pig, I would never have met my many intelligent funny friends here at the Tattle.life community . Yeah, we watch for fun and laughs. This here ain’t about money either, just a great place to snark away to our hearts content. So for that I am eternally grateful to your money grubbing channel.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Thread Suggestion:

Fathering Autism #175 FA stale; YT fail; A&P bail; What about the quail?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

View attachment 2805481
---
isaiahs youtube is not linked to their google account and more maass was suspended by youtube when it noticed weird behaviour on his other channel. So he cant do anything with that channel until he gets his google log in back but at the same time the people behind the trojan horse also cant do anything with that channel

Reactions: 14
Unfortunately now it seems like dumbass has deleted my comment and blocked me because I can't see my comment in a private window so even if I make more comments they won't be visible to anyone except for myself.
I can still see your comment on Instagram. 👍

IMG_7893.jpeg
IMG_7894.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Thread suggestion
Fathering autism #175 asa the sucker loses it all, oh how fun it is to watch the maASSes fall.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.