Fathering Autism #174 Sour dough & sour feet, the tubberson’s RV trip is our sweet treat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Piggy’s LipShit Live made me steam in so many ways. I’ve already covered her response to Abbie’s shorts not being fastened. She again expounded on their ‘career’ videoing and exploiting their daughter without consent. She said, “It’s not just a job. It is so meaningful. I’m not being dramatic!”

“People say if someone needs help, they need to talk to doctors. Most of the doctors go home and they’re done for the day. They move on to something else.” She is so full of BS. She reminded the audience that THEY live with autism day in and day out. Of course they don’t call themselves professionals, but they are “professionals in Abbie.” Their social media abuse of their daughter “is a whole community. It’s a resource they come to and use. It’s so much more!”

And the trauma from the YT hack: “It’s time consuming, it’s emotional. We’re exhausted!” So they’re f-ing taking time out to celebrate their anniversary. The all important milestone of 23 years.

And because Big P is a traveling makeup goddess with a Marriott rewards credit card, they will be using points to stay for free in Saint Augustine. Well, bravo!

End of rant! 😡 Thanks, Tattle Family, for the therapy.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Aww she bought a new horse blanket. They don't look exhausted and stressed. Booze and food always seem to cheer them up.

1710040155136.png

1710040312730.png
1710040371096.png

---
And she's wearing new rings? Guess the old one didn't fit?

1710040456137.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Aww she bought a new horse blanket. They don't look exhausted and stressed. Booze and food always seem to cheer them up.

View attachment 2805831

View attachment 2805832View attachment 2805833
---

View attachment 2805834

Whew.

Priscilla doesn't have a care in the world.

Asa looks kinda shockingly dead inside. My eyebrows physically shot up at his expression. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

If he ever gets his channel back he's gonna give us so many treats getting his revenge on Priscilla for how she's handling the current situation. Asa - show her getting stuck in a chair! Or really linger on a shot of her hauling herself up the three stairs into the kitchen! Show us how she climbs the stairs up to her office without any jumpcuts!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

View attachment 2805831

---

View attachment 2805834
Happy 23rd Anniversary of your shotgun wedding. Be sure to thank Wide Load Wayne and Candy Cane Extra Wide Lane Bryant for hunting down the dumb bastard who failed to treat every day like a rainy day and didn't wear his rubbers 🥴 🥴

From the smug look on your puss, I know that you think that those drapery tassels affixed to your ears will distract from your fat, but they don't. Just like the horse blanket that Abbie purchased for you that actually draws attention to the fact that you can't even wrap it around your enormous girth.🧐🐽🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
isaiahs youtube is not linked to their google account and more maass was suspended by youtube when it noticed weird behaviour on his other channel. So he cant do anything with that channel until he gets his google log in back but at the same time the people behind the trojan horse also cant do anything with that channel
They laughed when GB's FB account got hacked. It's all greed if he really clicked the link and downloaded it to his computer. He's saying 2FA won't work because he's accessing it on a device whatt is he even talking about.

And about GB who finally changed his hairstyle, it was so annoying him flipping his fringe ala Justin Bieber only he has a stupid lego-hair that does not flip so it looked like he has a twitch.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

View attachment 2805831

---

View attachment 2805834
Who the hell does she think she is, posing like that? Does she really think she's cute? I mean it's like she thinks she's some kinda glamor model...arm against the wall ..staring off to the side a bit ..
I had to LOL 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Who the hell does she think she is, posing like that? Does she really think she's cute? I mean it's like she thinks she's some kinda glamor model...arm against the wall ..staring off to the side a bit ..
I had to LOL 😂😂😂
Nothing, but nothing beat the time they were in Atlanta, (I think it was Atlanta) and they were walking in a tunnel covered in graffiti so GB could take pictures. Next thing you know, P stops walking and leans against the wall with one redwood behind her and cheesing like a lunatic.
GB says "MOM. What you doing, you're in my shot!"
P: "I thought you were taking pictures of me!" 😂 o_Oo_O😂

As for tonight, they both look like hell.
They are both pale, and puffy. P didn't do her hair and appears to have forgotten her SL except for the awful red lip. Asa's clothes are rumpled and he looks even more slovenly than ususal. First thing I thought was they had a helluva fight before they had to keep that dinner reservation!

• Haha
  • Heart
Now she has a reel from The Summer Shirt Project telling their fan base that the FA channel with close to a million followers was stolen. So hurry up and go subscribe!

1710049203104.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Really great information on how YouTube channels are being hacked/stolen. Huge scam is sponsorship emails. Run “malwarebytes” (free), Windows Defender ::

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Whale…who wants to go first? What does the Fathering Autism channel mean to you? What have you learned? 😂😂
View attachment 2804776
And then sends screenshots to YT that he was influencer Yootoober status to demand immediate compensation. Just saw on PPP that Tshirt Jordyn's mom doing a shoutout on their behalf. Will LB, The Wees and Lurch do the same for them?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion: fathering autism, got hacked and their videos are gone without a trace, it’s about time karma smacked them in the face

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Nothing, but nothing beat the time they were in Atlanta, (I think it was Atlanta) and they were walking in a tunnel covered in graffiti so GB could take pictures. Next thing you know, P stops walking and leans against the wall with one redwood behind her and cheesing like a lunatic.
GB says "MOM. What you doing, you're in my shot!"
P: "I thought you were taking pictures of me!" 😂 o_Oo_O😂

As for tonight, they both look like hell.
They are both pale, and puffy. P didn't do her hair and appears to have forgotten her SL except for the awful red lip. Asa's clothes are rumpled and he looks even more slovenly than ususal. First thing I thought was they had a helluva fight before they had to keep that dinner reservation!
Agree! My mouth dropped open when I saw his expression. Never seen a more forced look of happiness. P is so effin brain dead it’s like she only has one ability… and that’s to pose for the camera, darling

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
2016 photo of Godthilla. Wtf is that lump on her top gumline and apparently this was before her fake front tooth.

1710055127055.png

1710055148131.png

---
And here she is captured in the special needs swim class.

1710055290073.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I had to LOL 😂😂😂
Asswipe took tose pictures for us, he knew we'd have a good time! Poor stupid woman does think she's cute, he encourages that stupidity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
IMG_9363.jpeg

So any idea why this fool would have been “scared out of his mind” on the eve of his wedding? Scared of what? His pregnant bride? His not wanting to commit at 19 or 20? Scared of getting a job to support 3? What a tool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.