Eden Harvz #72 borrowing money in times of need, looks like it’s time to get on Indeed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just seen the dog party on her Tiktok 😳 Em barra zzzzing
Why would she want that woodland theme shambles party in the summer? She'd only have the same people at that party plus Yas & Wolf. The only guests her relatives and a dog breeder. Ouch so popular such a social pariah butterfly

Reactions: 4
I have two cats that I absolutely adore. But, there’s not a bleeping chance I would be throwing them a birthday party 🤣. My mum, my sister, my mates, absolutely everyone would laugh in my face if I invited them to my cats ‘birthday party’ hahahahhahaha wtf 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tell me you have absolutely nothing going on in your life without telling me… you go first Eden… oh what’s that? You threw a birthday party for your DOGS?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God. That’s really mortifying.
It was my dogs birthday last week. Now, I adore my boy but I’m also not insane. He got a steak for dinner, and I replenished his treats/ball collection as a present. I may have also put a banner we already have from my actual child’s birthday up for 5 mins for the photo op 🙃
No one came round, no one bought cards, we didn’t have a ‘party’
We only really tell the kids it’s his birthday because they love to make a fuss on events. She’s a head, and Lloyd’s no better. My partner would never go along with that silliness 🤣

Reactions: 5
She looks absolutely haggered. My mum is 47 and her skin is nowhere near as bad as Eden’s. Just goes to show that all the enhancements she’s had, all the sunbeds, the smoking and the tit diet she eats has done absolutely nothing for her appearance.

Reactions: 13