Eden Harvz #72 borrowing money in times of need, looks like it’s time to get on Indeed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic and random but I don’t follow Eden or keep up with her however I’ve heard of her.
Anyway… I had an argument with someone on instagram a few days ago in regards to their racist comments about black people and implying black people are all poor, they are saying this all from their business account..,

This person then decided to save my photos and sent me multiple messages and comments calling me ugly, fat, poor and that I’m from the ghetto…

He’s a personal trainer and his name is AJ… after a good sleuthing to find out who the sad little man is, it’s Lloyds brother! AJ Hulme.
I’ve been reading the threads on here for a good hour or so on Eden/Lloyd and just thought I’d add this in.

I’ve still got screenshots of the comments, what a lovely bunch the Hulme family are, they’ll fit right in with Eden! 🤣
Is it actually his brother? I can’t remember ever hearing them talk about one
---
Can’t take them to a fancy movie premiere that let’s be honest they’ve probably told their friends they’re going to- so takes them to pets at home and home bargains instead, Number one auntie award is in the post Eden
But it’s okay her narcissistic ass thinks they’re happier just spending time with autie Needy

Reactions: 4
Off topic and random but I don’t follow Eden or keep up with her however I’ve heard of her.
Anyway… I had an argument with someone on instagram a few days ago in regards to their racist comments about black people and implying black people are all poor, they are saying this all from their business account..,

This person then decided to save my photos and sent me multiple messages and comments calling me ugly, fat, poor and that I’m from the ghetto…

He’s a personal trainer and his name is AJ… after a good sleuthing to find out who the sad little man is, it’s Lloyds brother! AJ Hulme.
I’ve been reading the threads on here for a good hour or so on Eden/Lloyd and just thought I’d add this in.

I’ve still got screenshots of the comments, what a lovely bunch the Hulme family are, they’ll fit right in with Eden! 🤣
Drop the user babs!

Reactions: 2
Drop the user babs!
It’s @Element__Training on instagram.

He seems like such a lovely guy! 🤣
---
Is it actually his brother? I can’t remember ever hearing them talk about one
---
Can’t take them to a fancy movie premiere that let’s be honest they’ve probably told their friends they’re going to- so takes them to pets at home and home bargains instead, Number one auntie award is in the post Eden
But it’s okay her narcissistic ass thinks they’re happier just spending time with autie Needy
Yes I checked his mums Twitter (Caroline)
She mentions AJ, Llloyd and two sisters and states something along the lines of “mums day off”.
AJ also said “thanks mum” on one of his posts that Caroline posted on.
I’ve been doing some digging and the family don’t seem very close at all, most of them don’t follow each other etc… it doesn’t seem like the family went to Lloyds wedding that I can see?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12

He seems like such a lovely guy! 🤣
---

Yes I checked his mums Twitter (Caroline)
She mentions AJ, Llloyd and two sisters and states something along the lines of “mums day off”.
AJ also said “thanks mum” on one of his posts that Caroline posted on.
I’ve been doing some digging and the family don’t seem very close at all, most of them don’t follow each other etc… it doesn’t seem like the family went to Lloyds wedding that I can see?
Ah he’s in Cheshire too. Nice find!
---

He seems like such a lovely guy!
Ah there’s no pictures, I wanna see if he’s an elf like Lloyd

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah he’s in Cheshire too. Nice find!
---

Ah there’s no pictures, I wanna see if he’s an elf like Lloyd
IMG_9847.jpeg

Your wish is my command 👀
---
IMG_9848.jpeg

Imagine slagging peoples appearance off when you look like Ant and Dec had a kid

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 79
He looks like he should be a lesbian aunt called Jane who works in IT. Dunno why, just the vibe he gives 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wanna see a photo of them together as I just know they’d look like a lesbian couple who found love in later life

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Pretty sure they are either deleting or blocking comments about Lloyd driving to london in the recent videos 🤔

Reactions: 6
Has little miss perfect not wished David Attenborough a happy 98th bday? His biggest fan who wrote her a personal letter

Reactions: 12
Has anyone seen the video of the dogs party 😂 looks like Little Legs brought his mammy, who is also feeding into the "dog Mammy" era

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen the video of the dogs party 😂 looks like Little Legs brought his mammy, who is also feeding into the "dog Mammy" era
The dog birthday party is EMBARRASSING!!!!! The cards and gifts, what the duck 😂 is this the enchanted garden party they were on the beg for???? Because if so….. the fact it was for a dog is even funnier. Do these two have no shame?!

Reactions: 9