Eden Harvz #72 borrowing money in times of need, looks like it’s time to get on Indeed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So since coming out as skint they have had at least 2 takeaways- 3 if you count the McDonald’s at the fabulous west end stage (sorry Shirley players stage) a trip to the cinema including food and she’s hacked her hair off because she’s getting it done this weekend- though this is likely for free

also sorry but if I was sat having dinner with my siblings/niece and nephew and my bf wanted his dinner on the sofa so he could play video games I’d tell him to grow the duck up and get some respect, I don’t care how comfortable you are with your in-laws it’s just rude, sit at the table like a grown up it’s not as if he’s got a busy job that means he has limited time to play like most men

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hosting a party? Why? How? She's got zero friends.
Say it as it is. It's called inviting your family over for a get together 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
lol in other words my druggy boyfriend has convinced me shrooms will help with my anxiety and so that I’ll let him take them with his friends.
Can’t imagine tripping with her

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Haha eden joined slimming world, explains Lloyds sudden penchant for posting SW recipes 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7