Eden Harvz #72 borrowing money in times of need, looks like it’s time to get on Indeed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time, well done @mrsgrinchhome on our title! Your prize is the moths out of Lloyd’s wallet.

Eden and Lloyd are in their skint era which has been entertaining for us Tattlers. Taking bets now for when they end up back in Don Carla’s mucky mansion!
IMG_7797.jpeg

As you were lads x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Literally Lloyd’s face always looks like my friends partners drugged up face. Like when he was on ❄. I bet that’s why he’s looking so ill n skinny. N wolf’s hair cut what has she done to him

Reactions: 5
Literally Lloyd’s face always looks like my friends partners drugged up face. Like when he was on ❄. I bet that’s why he’s looking so ill n skinny. N wolf’s hair cut what has she done to him
That’s a point, his mystery illness disappeared at the same time her toothache did 🤔

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe we’re got to 72 treads roughly 1000 posts per threads - that’s an estimate 72,000 posts yet we are the problem 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How many times have we heard that bloody Amy Winehouse story. I knew she was going to say it before she even did 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she always filming herself on the toilet? Starting to think it’s some sort of fetish. Absolute scrubber 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 9
How many times have we heard that bloody Amy Winehouse story. I knew she was going to say it before she even did 🙄
What’s the story? I don’t wanna watch her videos and no doubt it’s either a lie or somehow makes her end up looking like a saint

Reactions: 3
cant be that skint if she’s going to the cinema and buying the food there, wasn’t she saying the other day they shop at Waitrose because they can’t afford the fuel to a cheaper shop?

also “my whole family love Amy Winehouse” what a weird thing to feel the need to say that, god help all of us when Attenborough does die she’s going to be insufferable, I wonder if she’ll turn up to that funeral wearing a weird outfit too! They are such weird tragedy whores

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I swear Eden used to say she can’t go out alone coz her anxiety etc she has to be with her sisters or someone when she leaves the house (have I just imagined that?) now her anxiety’s all gone and she goes shops cinema etc all by herself. As someone with bad social anxiety it’s possed me off that it’s another thing she’s lied about

Reactions: 12
I swear Eden used to say she can’t go out alone coz her anxiety etc she has to be with her sisters or someone when she leaves the house (have I just imagined that?) now her anxiety’s all gone and she goes shops cinema etc all by herself. As someone with bad social anxiety it’s possed me off that it’s another thing she’s lied about
no she did say it, played on it loads, shocking really but that is her all over!

Reactions: 7