Crazy Middles and 22 Kids

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly can’t believe it either! How are they even able to share her face, as well as birth name, name known as and new name, prior to adoption? I have a friend who’s adopted 2 children. They didn’t share their faces on sm for ages, and get didn’t disclose their birth names either. Maybe it’s different in the US?
Did Arwen/Evie cut her own fringe at some point? She seems to be so excited and happy to become a member of their family, what’s more, Crystal couldn’t be bottled to get an actual gift bag, so ended up using a chrisrmas to gift bag!!
She was adopted on 6th May so they shared everything from the day she was adopted. The fact they had the videos ready to go ASAP is crazy to me, so so wrong. As soon as she was adopted they took away her privacy. Yes she cut her own hair, they were told by the caseworkers to keep scissors away from her which they did but she used Jake & Lukes shaver in their bathroom to do it so they’ve just got to wait for it to grow out. As usual Crystal leaves everything to the last minute and doesn’t plan ahead at all, even for such a monumental event as adopting a child

Reactions: 1