Crazy Middles and 22 Kids

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You need to check out Crazy Middles and her sister’s “crazy pieces”. They have both adopted a ST of kids which could be admirable BUT no one has a job to support these families, it is done by exploiting their kids. They pay someone to edit their videos and the moms share a personal assistant. All drive new and expensive trucks, cars, giant new high end vans.
Clearly they are teaching their kids that YouTube is a career path. Two daughters recently moved out (age 17 and 18), moved four hours away, live in a Lovely condo, and admit this is their job (crazy good life) and many other kids have channels.

To me the most worrisome thing is that these kids could be vulnerable. I Imagine that as an adopted kid, you could feel that you have to participate in all of this recording to please the parents. What about the trauma they must have experienced otherwise they would be with the bio parent.

Most, if not all, were NOT ADOPTED as infants.

Their big news is they are both moving to a new location and are sharing the house hunting.
Let me know what you think.

384k subs

Crazy Pieces
427k subs

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I dont watch crazy middles but I do watch crazy pieces and I like them. I have seen their videos for about 6 months now I think

Reactions: 3
I like them. They have a lot of children, but those children have better lifes because of them. I like the crazy pieces a bit more then the middles.

They’re vulnerable children being used to make money , good life ? All you’re seeing is an edited life .Reality is with that many child there’s simply not the time to give each child the emotional support they need . As pointed out many have trauma backgrounds. Do they have a choice ? Be in it or leave is the choice . They need to be stopped

Reactions: 8
There used to be a thread going for this family on another site but it broke down, did it get moved or do people just not bother talking about them any more?

Reactions: 2
I also watch and love crazy pieces and crazy middles. Crazy pieces oldest child also has a vlog called crazy treasures. I enjoy them all.

Anybody else feel like Lacey is a train wreck? Not necessarily the pregnancy itself, but moving out, new boyfriend, pregnant and telling people right away, etc.?

Also, does anybody know what happened to the YTMD thread? It hasn't been active since mid-April and a lot has obviously happened since then with the Crazy Middles.

Anybody else feel like Lacey is a train wreck? Not necessarily the pregnancy itself, but moving out, new boyfriend, pregnant and telling people right away, etc.?

Also, does anybody know what happened to the YTMD thread? It hasn't been active since mid-April and a lot has obviously happened since then with the Crazy Middles.
Ytmd won't let anyone post anything on any page after the whole situation that went down. As for Lacey i wouldn't necessarily say train wreck she basically was just doing what most teenagers would after being free from parents control

Ytmd won't let anyone post anything on any page after the whole situation that went down. As for Lacey i wouldn't necessarily say train wreck she basically was just doing what most teenagers would after being free from parents control
What was the situation? I must have completely missed that lol, it just stopped working for me.
It's an odd one as I'm happy for Lacey but she had all these plans to travel the world with her friend etc. and now she won't be doing any of it. She's going to be a teen mum which isn't something to shame but not necessarily sure it should be something to advertise either, especially as she hasn't been with her partner for long and most teenagers don't have the YouTube money Lacey & her family does to fall back on.

What situation?
And you're right, train wreck might be harsh. I just am in shock.

This is what happens when you teach nothing but abstinence. Kids get a little freedom, have sex and don't even know how to use protection. Bam.

Although maybe it wasn't an accident. Maybe Lacey is afraid to actually live outside her bubble like she talked about. So she got that boyfriend and thought hey, let's start my own family channel and exploit my own kids for a living. Because we all know neither she nor her boyfriend are going to get a real job. Raising that kid won't be hard with the money her family has and the amount of babysitters around.

Blessing yada yada, I'd say parenting fail by Jared and Shelley and easy way out for Lazy Lacey.

ETA: Also, want to bet Cynthia moved out because Lacey was getting frisky with her bf and it made her hella uncomfortable to be 3rd wheeling to 2 h0rny teens?

Reactions: 7
This is what happens when you teach nothing but abstinence. Kids get a little freedom, have sex and don't even know how to use protection. Bam.

Although maybe it wasn't an accident. Maybe Lacey is afraid to actually live outside her bubble like she talked about. So she got that boyfriend and thought hey, let's start my own family channel and exploit my own kids for a living. Because we all know neither she nor her boyfriend are going to get a real job. Raising that kid won't be hard with the money her family has and the amount of babysitters around.

Blessing yada yada, I'd say parenting fail by Jared and Shelley and easy way out for Lazy Lacey.

ETA: Also, want to bet Cynthia moved out because Lacey was getting frisky with her bf and it made her hella uncomfortable to be 3rd wheeling to 2 h0rny teens?
Or maybe S&J found out/suspected and Lacey is 18 so they can’t make her come home but Cynthia was 17 so they had control over that and didn’t want her to do the same thing

Reactions: 5

This wouldn't surprise me at all. She seemed to be struggling to decide whether she wanted to go to college, travel the world, be a YouTuber etc. but she never once mentioned being a young mum. Really does seem like she got scared of the real world and saw being a parent as a shortcut.

I might be wrong, maybe plenty of parents are happy for their teen daughter to get pregnant to their boyfriend of a few months, but to me, Shelly & Jared being as happy as they were spoke volumes that they don't care for their kids in the same way that most parents do. I reckon Crystal & Aaron wouldn't be that thrilled if it was Halie or Ariana in a year or two.

Reactions: 4
Aurora is really talking better after her surgery. Sad that doctors didn’t notice earlier that she had this.