Crazy Middles and 22 Kids

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watch crazy pieces new video, its shocking that Crystal has adopted so many kids from trauma and yet doesn’t understand why they dont like going to the barbers. A stranger in their personal space, touching them, taking control from them, the kids maybe feels trapped once they are in the chair etc. I went through trauma and I still can’t go to the hairdressers, i always prefer someone i trust who isnt even qualified to cut my hair

Reactions: 3
Anyone else sick of crazy middles “sad face” thumbnails?
Also why do they let the kids get dogs like there is no tomorrow?? Who is paying for food, vet bills, insurance etc??? Drives me mad. What about when they all go off to college/grow up? We already see them moving out leaving their dogs behind.

Reactions: 5
Also why do they let the kids get dogs like there is no tomorrow?? Who is paying for food, vet bills, insurance etc??? Drives me mad. What about when they all go off to college/grow up? We already see them moving out leaving their dogs behind.
What happened to Arianas puppy? They haven’t shown it or mentioned it in a while

Reactions: 1
What happened to Arianas puppy? They haven’t shown it or mentioned it in a while
She still has her for just now but pretty sure Crystals aunt is going to be taking her to live with her, when Ariana moves out for college

She still has her for just now but pretty sure Crystals aunt is going to be taking her to live with her, when Ariana moves out for college
Oh yes I remember that now. Seems like Arianna is bored of the puppy already, when she first got her she was with her all the time, now we never seem her, the picnic would have been perfect to take the puppy out for some fresh air, they never walk the dogs it sad

Reactions: 4
So crazy middles have opened their adoption license again!! Don’t the social workers ask what they do for work? And then realise it’s not a family, its a business, out with the old and in with the new!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Lizzy is really unwatchable, im sure shes a lovely girl but i could not spend more than 5 mins in a room with her. On a side note im really impressed with how Addison braids Brinleys hair, it’s actually really impressive considering she hasn’t had training and doesn’t have the same hair type

Reactions: 4
I really wish that if they were getting dogs they would adopt them also because it's awfull them gets buying dogs left,right and center

Reactions: 2
Am I the only one confused by the carbon monoxide thing at the crazy pieces house? How come two of them had abnormally high levels their senses were picking it up put the fire brigade said it's all ok? I wonder what the levels has the kids at school was?

Am I the only one confused by the carbon monoxide thing at the crazy pieces house? How come two of them had abnormally high levels their senses were picking it up put the fire brigade said it's all ok? I wonder what the levels has the kids at school was?
Yeah it makes no sense unless they are smokers

Y
Oh my god yes! That's a good point. Maybe they do. But how owoild the sensors puck it up. Do the detect cigarette smoke?
im not sure, i did google the level of cabin dioxide in the blood to see how dangerous their levels were and it say 5-10 is normal for a smoker, Jamie was 7 and Hannah a little lower

Does anyone know why have the Crazy Middles not sold or rented the St John's house?
Maybe they are renting it out? They went back a little while ago for no obvious reason, so maybe to prepare it for the next occupants? I can’t imagine a house just left empty for months on end

The crazy middles are asking people to vote for them in a competition. I actually wrote the company a message asking why they would reward families who exploit their kids. Lets see if i get a reply

I can’t believe they posted Bellas story, not just Bellas but her 2 younger brothers. Does no one in that huge family see it’s wrong? Bella will regret posting it, it’s obvious she’s need support to make good choices, why is Aaron and Chrystal not safeguarding her?

I can’t believe they posted Bellas story, not just Bellas but her 2 younger brothers. Does no one in that huge family see it’s wrong? Bella will regret posting it, it’s obvious she’s need support to make good choices, why is Aaron and Chrystal not safeguarding her?
This. She still has trauma and is too young to have this on the internet.

I swear they hear a story like that and they see money. Not only is it deeply personal but surely it could potentially put her in danger. Sitting down and sharing their entire lives to strangers on the internet is normal to these children to the point they probably feel an expectation to. My heart breaks for Bella, she knows being open can be a positive thing and so she thought she should do it but there’s no control over who this goes out to, people at her school could bully her about it.

I’m so shocked in the name reveal they actually disclosed Arwins birth name and said how much she hates it and triggers her! They have now shared the name with thousands of strangers on the internet, I can’t believe they would sink so low, i honestly have no words

I’m so shocked in the name reveal they actually disclosed Arwins birth name and said how much she hates it and triggers her! They have now shared the name with thousands of strangers on the internet, I can’t believe they would sink so low, i honestly have no words
I honestly can’t believe it either! How are they even able to share her face, as well as birth name, name known as and new name, prior to adoption? I have a friend who’s adopted 2 children. They didn’t share their faces on sm for ages, and get didn’t disclose their birth names either. Maybe it’s different in the US?
Did Arwen/Evie cut her own fringe at some point? She seems to be so excited and happy to become a member of their family, what’s more, Crystal couldn’t be bottled to get an actual gift bag, so ended up using a chrisrmas to gift bag!!