Crazy Middles and 22 Kids

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found the “name reveal” video really disturbing. At one point the middle son said he was scared about being filmed without a disguise and Crystal laughed. I also can’t believe they said their full birth names, prior to coming to the CP house. Surely, they shouldn’t be doing thst? I used to like the family, but something feels off now. One minute they were adopting a special needs child, then a baby, then savannah and Lucas, now these 3. I hate to be cynical, but it’s like they know they’ll make money with “new kid” reveals, so adopt more and more for views. They must make a fortune to have a huge house, designer gear, lots of cars and multiple holidays. The girls trip to LA must have cost a bit, now 25 to Disney??? Plus all the matching clothes, food, merch- they probably paid for it from the profits from exploiting their new kids...
Alex and Savannah are very young, haven’t been together, and prob desperate to have sex, so get married! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Someone mentioned whether any of the adopted siblings dated. My prediction- Bella and Lucas. Both a bit rebellious and quirky. They were teens when adopted, so not grown up as siblings. Last prediction- I think Hallie is gay. It wouldn’t surprise me if they sent her to some archaic and barbaric conversion therapy, but passed it off as normal therapy...n
we both had the same thoughts- Halley is definitely gay, and Lucas and Bella definitely have something going on between them

Reactions: 2
Totally confused with halie and Jamie living together
They've been sisters for 6 years just because they don't interact on camera that much doesn't mean they aren't close.

Jamie is 28 years old even with her ID she probably wants some more independence whilst she isn't capable of living alone. We know that Halie has been struggling and now she is 18 she probably wanted a little more freedom and space from her family to focus on herself but again maybe didn't want to be fully on her own.

I'm not sure about the long term viability of it since Halie may want to move on, go to university (which she has talked about) and then Jamie will be moved around to either go back to the main house or possibly live with someone else. Maybe they are hoping to transition Jamie to independent living since she has been working on her life skills and Aaron and Crystal will be just around the corner if anything goes wrong.

I do wonder who originally suggested it, Halie, Jamie, Crystal or Aaron. Have they spoke about finances this time, they mentioned a lot about how Alex was affording to move out. I guess Aaron and Crystal may be helping out more with finances or maybe Jamie receives some sort of disability payment (I don't know the US system).

They've been sisters for 6 years just because they don't interact on camera that much doesn't mean they aren't close.

Jamie is 28 years old even with her ID she probably wants some more independence whilst she isn't capable of living alone. We know that Halie has been struggling and now she is 18 she probably wanted a little more freedom and space from her family to focus on herself but again maybe didn't want to be fully on her own.

I'm not sure about the long term viability of it since Halie may want to move on, go to university (which she has talked about) and then Jamie will be moved around to either go back to the main house or possibly live with someone else. Maybe they are hoping to transition Jamie to independent living since she has been working on her life skills and Aaron and Crystal will be just around the corner if anything goes wrong.

I do wonder who originally suggested it, Halie, Jamie, Crystal or Aaron. Have they spoke about finances this time, they mentioned a lot about how Alex was affording to move out. I guess Aaron and Crystal may be helping out more with finances or maybe Jamie receives some sort of disability payment (I don't know the US system).
The “school” as such that Jamie has been doing her life skills classes with suggested independent living as the next step, A&C didn’t think that was the best next step but agreed she should be somewhat independent so Hallie volunteered to move into an apartment with her in the same complex as Alex, it sounds like A&C are paying for it because they talked about how Hallie was saving to buy a house in a few years and doing really well so they were happy to help out for now, that suggested to me they were paying for the accommodation for them but maybe they have to pay their bills and shopping etc as they were also saying about not having takeaways etc all the time. I suspect when Hallie is ready to branch out on her own it will be a chance for Jamie to actually live independently.

Why didn’t they give Jamie the big bedroom upstairs with its own cooking area, that way she can be independent while living with Aaron and Chrystal, I don’t understand why they keep trying to push her to move out, she’ll be home again in 10 months

Reactions: 3
So Harlan just turned 18. I wonder how long until he gets thrown moves out

Reactions: 6
They already mentioned he is moving in with his biological dad as soon as he turns 18.
No matter how many times they tell us they don’t throw them out at 18, its very hard to believe. I have 2 kids over 18 and i cant get rid of them haha either that or the kids dont want to stay there any longer than they have to by law, either way it’s doesn’t look good

Reactions: 6

I’ve been meaning to say for a while, how awful that Lacey admits being horrible to Lizzie- to the extent that Jared even said Lizzie wasn’t ‘at peace’ until Lacey had moved out.

Cynthia has now moved out too- meaning Jacob is now the oldest boy and Aubrey the oldest girl! So strange, the kids must feel so trapped to all want independence so badly at 18. I felt bad for Harlan during the videos where they taught moving out life skills…. quite ignorant of them not to consider the fact he’s moving out with his bio dad, so won’t need all the tips and tricks. He stayed silent for most of those videos.

I always thought Trey was about 3/4 years old, not 7! They baby him so much. I see Anaveah has been prepped on being their next show girl, with her vlogging lots on the Easter video

Reactions: 4
I just dont understand all of their kids moving out at 18. Like they are still high school aged. I don’t know how they could be mature enough to live on their own. It’s so weird that they all leave as soon as they can. Almost everyone I know lived with their parents through college or until they were in their 20’s at least.

Reactions: 7
There is no way all of these kids are just willingly moving out at 18 (& younger) with no issues with Jared or Shelley. Most of them have jumped ship at the first chance to live with bio family over the middles, so not even their own place, just with a different family. Although if someone put a camera in my bedroom as a teenager I'd be moving out asap too 🥴

Very strange how they suddenly move out when 18 they seem a loving family on camera I would love to know what really goes on

Reactions: 1
I feel like the most likely reasons why all the kids move out at 18 are:
1. That because there are so many rules (the CM rule book videos were crazy) and they don't get any additional freedoms with being adults and as Mormons both families would from on parties with alcohol, pre-marital sex and other things like that and they just want to have some freedom.
2. Everyone else is doing it and if all your older siblings and cousins move out at 18 you feel like that's what you are supposed to be doing.
3. Most of the kids are quite independent and are doing all the stuff for themselves anyway as they only get a small fraction of their parents time - they all do their own laundry and some chores (even though the CM's system is ridiculous and nonsensical), they are responsible for making an alternative if they don't want the dinner, the CM kids pick their own birthday presents etc. They obviously aren't doing everything for them but my impression is that they are trying to make sure they can act as adults as soon as they turn 18 even if they don't leave.
4. Having a camera in your bedroom is weird and they probably feel constantly watched - hasn't everyone done stuff in their bedroom they wouldn't want on film.

Very few of the kids seem to go very far from their parents when they move out and they all still seem in contact which suggests that they overall have a good relationship with their kids even though they seem misguided sometimes and it seems like their kids do like them even if they would also like some space from them.

I think it also shows a lot when they’ve turned 18 and immediately moved in with or closer to their bio family

Reactions: 1
Another reason they might be all moving out at 18, bar what everyone has said already, maybe they're making room for more kids to be adopted?

• Angry
  • Wow
Another reason they might be all moving out at 18, bar what everyone has said already, maybe they're making room for more kids to be adopted?
Wouldn’t surprise me, they got to keep the “business” going somehow

Reactions: 3
Notice how when crystal had surgery and was unwell she was off camera. Shame she doesn’t give her kids the same privacy

Notice how when crystal had surgery and was unwell she was off camera. Shame she doesn’t give her kids the same privacy
Because she knows full well she isn't the one bringing in the money, it's the kids. It shouldn't be legal to expose minors lives like this. Especially minors who have had another past with many other people involved, and usually not a great one.

Imagine if it was one of the kids having surgery. I can just imagine the thumbnail of the kid recovering, the title ‘HE HAD SURGERY!!’

• Sad