Cleaning with Mario #122 Serviced by Sharon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That just giving page he has shared on his insta, I’ve had a nosey and I don’t see his name on there for donating any money? I highly doubt he is one of the anonymous donators because we all know Mario would just need everyone to know he donated out of his hard earned petty cash. Imagine sharing a just giving page without putting your hand into your own pocket 😂
He will probably donate now though when he reads here.
sad twit

New York in america
Also

xxxxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Another altruistic jurneh.

Saint Maria of Paisley
---
That just giving page he has shared on his insta, I’ve had a nosey and I don’t see his name on there for donating any money? I highly doubt he is one of the anonymous donators because we all know Mario would just need everyone to know he donated out of his hard earned petty cash. Imagine sharing a just giving page without putting your hand into your own pocket 😂
sad twit

New York in america
Also

xxxxxxx
Exactly philanthropist he is not.

Too many treatits tae buy himself xx

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Another altruistic jurneh.

Saint Maria of Paisley
---

Exactly philanthropist he is not.

Too many treatits tae buy himself xx
Incomprehensible, gibberish, *greatful* fucks actual sake also. Everyone will have given up reading through the me me me taking up 3/4 of it.
I'm in a mood ma lovelies.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Incomprehensible, gibberish, *greatful* fucks actual sake also. Everyone will have given up reading through the me me me taking up 3/4 of it.
I'm in a mood ma lovelies.
He'll be there cutting the ribbon on opening day of the new park he single handedly build fae the groon back up again.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If anyone can unnerstaun whit this is aboot I'll be amazed. My guess is Mariom is the only fucker that does. Illiterate bleep runt
1000013578.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
sad twit

New York in america
Also

xxxxxxx
He's probably Julie! Is there a Julie?

I would have been only too happy to share and donate but unfortunately you called me a bleep and you blocked me. Oh well, will keep the money to buy myself some tat. Or a new book. Maybe a nice bath bomb, or a plant for my garden or some dishwasher tablets. Yanno Maz all the things you can't have

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Marion thinks he has a bigger audience and “reach” than Clyde radio 🤭 Mortified for him.
Exactly. Clyde radio gets about 700k weekly listeners, all of them will be in the area so more interested. Maz with his 150k followers all over the UK (and New York in America of course) with probably no more than 1k actively following him thinks he can do better. Nah Maz, I'm miles away from Clyde, I care about what happens in my area not freaking Scotland. What an arrogant muppet

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The weans in the nursery could of written a better post that that illiterate bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 29
sad twit

New York in america
Also

xxxxxxx
Do they take donations via klarna ma lovelei?? They'll nae be getting his petty cash so aye!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Tight wee witch hasn't even donated herself. Maybe she's going to mince oan doon tae the nursery and dae a bespoke meet and greet like Diana meeting the aids patients in hospital

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hello ma lovelies, looks like Beak huz a side hustle and his clients ur the BBC Scotland wardrobe department. His brother's bidie in huz borrowed Beak's best blouse and his flooers fae the vacay vibes package, also.
IMG_20240429_211801586.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.