Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
Bit early but I’m really tickled by the 10pm nightly blackout so-

Thread title suggestion:
Cleaning with Mario #123 The light are off, and he’s definitely home.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Curly

VIP Member
Can you imagine being on the balcony in your towel, eating your lays, with a wee vodka Fanta lemon and hearing him record that video on the balcony next to you 🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Thinking of calling the spanish social services, telling them Manio has trafficked Denek. May call the airport and tell him he's got drugs up his ginger circle. May ring up the hotel and ask to move to a smaller room because he's not used to all that space. May pop to Paisley and get a new cat 😌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

melonsandlemons

VIP Member
Jesus. That is not a good look. The sunburn. The clash of patterns.

Tell me you’ve never been away without saying you’ve never been away. Horrific.

• Haha
Reactions: 66

twilightgarden

VIP Member
The sunburnt heed 🍅😂 the squint! He forgot his sunglasses anaw. So much for packing a year in advance. Why’s he dressed like an f1 flag so si.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
On the packaging it's a cat walking amongst flowers, which is actual factual, oor Rayn does walk over a couple of pansies.
I love that he puts washing lines and the great outdoors on his packaging, when he doesn't have a garden, he just gets to walk through communal filth and so forth, there'll be nae admiring the view of crumbling Syria around him. Leaving the front door, making your way down the steps, stepping over syringes and ears, making sure you don't get dog fur on your leggings, hoping you don't get robbed. Then open the main door, getting a waft of bin juice, stepping over a pile of steaming dog shit, carrying Derek over a puddle incase he falls in and drowns. Then scurrying like a fat woodlouse to make sure you don't get papped oan your way to your 15 minute job. Aye, you've come really far Marion, 2024 is your year. Spine bright fatty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Ferguson

VIP Member
Pahhhhhhh hahahahahahahaha can't actually breathe

Thread title suggestion

Denek & Manio Costa Teguise, Lanzarote Spain. Also
1000031324.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 60