Cleaning with Mario #122 Serviced by Sharon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one missed you so calm down you wannabe 🙄

I wonder how many pictures the idiot took before he posted 😂

Screenshot_20240427-204601_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 13
No one missed you so calm down you wannabe 🙄

I wonder how many pictures the idiot took before he posted 😂

View attachment 2901377
Probably the first decent place he's ordered a takeaway ever! He's probably still having a lie down over how much it cost him 😂 it's a decent curry house but over priced for me, ma page ma rules

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hello ma lovelies. I’m in that place abroad ✈, and just coming on the say, Marion has made us wait to watch the wankfest of him literally taking stuff oot of a box with music over the top 😳.

He is NOT worth his gold in weight! 🥔💙

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The strategically placed smeg in the background. Such a hun
He must think Smeg ups his status. Nah. Anyone who has anything at all with smeg plastered across it makes me snigger! Do you think he knows what smeg is?!! Check your knob Maz, you will find plenty of smeg and you won't have to pay for it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
How many likes did that load of rubbish get? She’s definitely given him the case when he visited, that’s why he is showing it off so late.
---

That could be a thread suggestion! He is comedy gold isn’t he 😂
Please 🙏 make this the next thread title...its tickled me way more rhan it should have. He is the gift that just never stops giving...comedy gold yet again 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
Food festival been happening in Paisley, would pay good money to watch him try to pronounce the food being sold in the trucks 😂
I just came on here to say that I went along to it today and it was pretty decent. It’s literally on his doorstep and would give him some pretty decent content so blows my mind that he hasn’t went.

Reactions: 22
Husband got us a Smeg kettle and toaster set a couple of years ago and they are so average. The kettle is so loud even when it was brand new! Honestly the $7:50 AUD one we got a K Mart is just as good, if not better. I don’t think it was even worth us shipping our Smeg stuff over here!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
But it’s not just around the corner though is it Marion? It’s about a mile away. That isn’t just “around the corner”. Stop trying make out you live in the big tenement flats or big house.
Getting the smeg in the background while behind him on other side is a basic cooker, in his wrapped kitchen.

I’ve got a friend that’s recently moved and she is looking into idea of having a navy kitchen, it’s white gloss just now and she was quoted £967 pound, she’s said no fur me so is getting j-pull navy units in for £800 her man is joiner so they save on labour. I was just thinking has he actually paid that for his kitchen wrap?? He’s such a fool with money.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s the takeaway on the heatproof mat for me. Can’t put anything luke warm directly on the surfaces cause it will melt the ass off the fablon💋

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Just waiting for the “Sunday reset, his favourite day to do nothing” post as his reason for having zero plans as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Stop giving yourselves a title. You're 40 not 14. Dick 🙄

Screenshot_20240428-093824_Instagram.jpg

How much?! 😲 Shove it up ya hoop sideways. There's branded perfumes out there for that price....Apart from chanel etc.. 🤪

Screenshot_20240428-093840_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
£22 for that wee bottle???? What a rip off.
---
That perfume looks like something out Superdrug that my once teen daughter would had bought on a Saturday with her petty cash.

Reactions: 19
Omg it's taken me 2 days to catch up here,cos of my full time joab and ma weans.Last thread was gold.Hes such a knob.The art from our resident Banksy always makes me piss masel.Cannae wait for Thing 1 and Thing 2 to go on their holibobs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Omg it's taken me 2 days to catch up here,cos of my full time joab and ma weans.Last thread was gold.Hes such a knob.The art from our resident Banksy always makes me piss masel.Cannae wait for Thing 1 and Thing 2 to go on their holibobs.
I like to think of our resident artist as being our very own Banksy Beaksy.
Doing the Lords work in the scent Genius and the shade Hunner Percent and so forth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
That horror Wheatcroft has just popped up on fb advertising new olay serum. How long before the ever influenced Marion does a tappity tap story about it claiming he’s used it for ages? 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.