Brummy Mummy #159 At least nanny San gets double dips, Babs only gets double bagged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised they've not got a car ??there's no real public transport..is she just going to use ubers? You would think they would have done a bit of a road trip on the coast and finished in Disney or something
I honestly can’t imagine doing LA without a car, but then she’s not adventurous on holidays is she. As long as she can go to Disney and WB she’ll have seen everything she wants to see (and sod what any of the others want to do).

Reactions: 21
Ok, now I’ve broken my duck with my first comment this morning. It’s astonishing to me that she’s going to California & not a mention of seeing the real sites…like why not drive up PCH…Carmel, Monterey, Santa Barbara, San Francisco…how? I know it’s a bit of an effort to drive etc, but the kids aren’t even kids. Some people are soooo weird 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m fully expecting to see a Baywatch style no need to use slo-mo shuffle on the beach in Malibu.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
View attachment 2797885

Another fabrication in the world of Dilemma I doubt she knows the meaning of the word fast, let alone actually undertake one. Eating is to Bab is what oxygen is to the rest of the world!!
i fully agree that babnocchio would never have taken part in a sponsored fast - 24 hours without food?! she couldn't manage 24 MINUTES without a sugary snack! sponsored fast were definitely a thing though - i remember doing them in my teens, first to raise money after the big tsunami, so i was about 15 or 16? i was very committed to it, pretty sure we were advised not to. eat absolutely nothing, but i remember surviving on just water for 24 hours. after that, it was my go-to choice when i wanted to raise money for charity - but more because it gave me an "excuse" to justify not eating for 24 hours as at that age, alth i didn't realise it at the time, i was developing an eating disorder and constantly looking for ways to "get away" with skipping meals. 😔

my own experiences are exactly the reason why babs' "90s diet culture" bullshit fucks me off, because waifish heroin chic phase really DID affect me, not that it caused my eating disorder by any means, but certainly emphasised the way i equated perfection with emaciation and exacerbated my desire disappear. meanwhile, babs is lying about how she was SO impacted by diet culture that even now, she always opts for a crunchie over any other chocolate bar because diet culture taught her that the honeycomb filling is lighter - i have never once seen the braggy twit eat a crunchier. she's usually downing full Easter eggs, multipacks of creme eggs or consuming her body weight in haribo. she has aPsolutely no idea 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She'll never shove anything else so lovingly in her gob #bitrude

View attachment 2799206
i mean, obviously this reel is entirely fabricated because there is no way heroin chic babs would be eating a family sized bag of crisps as a snack, having eaten three meals comprising predominantly of carbs. she certainly would NEVER follow a huge bag of crisps with a full sized pack of haribo all to herself. the woman so heavily impacted by diet culture that she lived for 44 years before she was SHOOKETH by the realisation that the luminous orange Fanta she downs by the bottle while in Florida is marked as being "fat free" but that doesn't mean it is calorie-free or a healthy alternative to water because it is a bottle of liquidised sugar. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can someone explain this irrelevant and boring poll? So it’s not favourite flavour but it’s favourite crisp - based on what? Appearance?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20240306_175843_edit_256594706816054.jpg

Someones treated themselves to some new liquid eyeliner.... Loving the flicks!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I honestly can’t imagine doing LA without a car, but then she’s not adventurous on holidays is she. As long as she can go to Disney and WB she’ll have seen everything she wants to see (and sod what any of the others want to do).
People keep saying this to her in the comments and she just keeps saying “we’re doing a split stay so we’ll be alright” 🤦‍♀️ not only is she a bleeping moron but she’s too pig ignorant and stubborn to heed all the advice she’s being given.
---
She'll never shove anything else so lovingly in her gob #bitrude

View attachment 2799206
I cannot express how much I bleeping hate this video so much. I can’t handle the smugness and the cringey, forced/fake nostalgia I only watched it once but even seeing the screenshot makes me want to rip my eyes out. Can’t stand this bint.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She could do a real 2 week California bucket list trip and still fit in a trip to Disney. Why is she so obsessed, there’s so much else in the world to see!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.