Brummy Mummy #159 At least nanny San gets double dips, Babs only gets double bagged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many bathroom meltdowns will happen on this trip?

Can someone also inform me how much they’ve roughly spent for this “once in a lifetime trip”? I need to add it to my list… yes I’ve worked out how much they’ve spent on trips since January 2023 and it’s eye watering. Where does the money come from? Her “brand” is tit and every ad she does is tit. I don’t get it 🤔
Its so hard to say, but you could easily get a rough idea if you go onto Virgin Holidays or BA Holidays and price up a package flying from London or Manch into LAX going out on Sat 23rd March returning Sat 6th Apr, that'll take in Easter so doesn't matter if its not the exact dates! I imagine she's staying in a 4* as most are in the US! It'll give you a rough idea, then add on a few thousand £'s for all the spending money on snacks, tat and Ubers 🤣
---
At a guess the holiday in itself would easily be around £7k. Plus tickets for all the parks & trips and food & spending money.... I'd guess at about £11 or 12k.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Is this an American star or uk star? Or is a star who is English but on the American spinoff who gave blabs a cameo call? I’m invested in this now 😂
An American, ex-cast housewife on RHOBH. We've been friends since meeting via a mutual friend. That's all I'm saying 😂
Wait...you're friends with a Real Housewife of Birmingham (Harbs)?

Anyone we know ;)
Nooooo, an American (Beverly Hills franchise) 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Funny you say that, my GP asked me a few moths back if I’d ’like to try HRT’ only went to see him as I was fatigued and run down (was low iron) but he was trying to get me onto HRT. I asked ‘do I need it’ he just said might be good to try. I’m now heading to post menopausal and yes babs I had a blood test for hormone screening. I’m on no HRT and just winging it, to me it’s a natural progression as a women. I’m not dissing HRT as it works for so many but personally I don’t want to take something if I don’t need it. Was just annoyed at my GP trying to dish it out like smarties and said my fatigue was down to menopause which the blood results said otherwise. Sick of influencers jumping on the menopause bandwagon for content
Yes although I take hrt now as research has been done into it reducing osteoporosis & dementia (family history) - that said my joints & brain thank me on a daily basis but it's not a magic bean/gel/patch like she implies, I'm improving exercise & diet too. Definitely personal preference & we don't need Babs ramming unsolicited advice our way 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Those of you that have been to LA, would you be happy going round all the bars for that tv show all on your own?
This must be a tour surely! remember the fuss she made over going to the theatre in NY herself and we discovered her hotel was literally like 4 mins walk from the theatre. No way she's doing this herself.

Reactions: 21
Ethan has already done more to help the community than Bab has done in her entire life.
She’s made me irrationally annoyed with calling it an old people’s home!! Residential home or care home but bleeping old people’s home!! It’s like something from the 80s 😡 Plus a significant proportion of care home residents aren’t old 🙄

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s made me irrationally annoyed with calling it an old people’s home!! Residential home or care home but bleeping old people’s home!! It’s like something from the 80s 😡 Plus a significant proportion of care home residents aren’t old 🙄
MIL is in a residential home and 95% of the residents are more active and healthier than GrannyBlabs.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Cooeee Babs, whilst in LA I’d highly recommend you visit a delightful place called Skid Row.
It’s a great place for all the family especially at night.
The locals are super friendly and really appreciate if you pop your head in their tents to say hi.
You’re welcome hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Screenshot_20240306_112657_Instagram.jpg

And in todays episode of WHO THE duck DOES SHE THINK SHE IS we have this 👆

Who the bleeping hell is she to recommend the Scouts etc, an organisation that's been going for over 115 years doesn't need this overgrown ugly foghorn on legs to promote it. What parent doesn't know about the Scouts FGS!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I know two ladies both early 50’s who live in a residential home they both still work and are very active and just ultimately wanted a bit of company after divorce… old peoples home Jesus wept 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I know two ladies both early 50’s who live in a residential home they both still work and are very active and just ultimately wanted a bit of company after divorce… old peoples home Jesus wept 🤦🏼‍♀️
You know she will claim it’s a ‘Brummy thing’ to call them that 😂

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
half listening to theatest episode of her podcast - I cannot. explain how much it irritaties me when she latches on to any mention of 90s diet culture to spew her babnory tales of how she used to live off soup and do a 100 sit-up each morning, fully attempting to imply she had an eating disorder, when she has previously mentioned it was a short-lived phase after an ex boyfriend commented on her squishy tummy and had nothing whatsoever to do with the pressures of diet culture.

this time she takes it even further though claiming that 90s diet culture still impacts her TODAY, as if she were to eat a bigger lunch - her example was if she went out and ate a meal of fish and chips - she would then be overwhelmed with thoughts that she should only eat a sandwich for her evening meal. she also says that if she were offered a chocolate bar, she would always opt for a crunchie as she was told that crunchies are lower in calories with a vague reference to honeycomb - and I'm sorry but WHAT?! i have never seen babs eat a crunchier, unless it's a crunchie bite from her advent calendar - so hardly her chocolate bar of choice.

and utter bullshit about her feeling she can only eat a snack for tea if she had a bigger lunch - or her attempt to agree with her guest that if she eats toast for breakfast, she can't eat bread for lunch because CARBS, she eats bleeping ICING for breakfast, consumes entire cakes by herself and downed a full-sized Easter egg before 11am! this is the woman who grabs at any possible opportunity to decide that calories don't count, whose main intake is sugar and who eats kids meals of pure carbs at Disney because he toddler bedtime means they have to eat at 5pm before the restaurants open, only to return to her hotel room. and feast on sweets and crisps from the literal SUITCASE of snacks she has lugged all the way to America with her. the toxicity of 90s diet culture and the lasting impact it has on many adults of today aPsolutely does not affact babs, and it really irritates me that she pretends it does, given the devastating consequences of eating disorders, many of which were triggered by diet culture and all the "nothing tastes better than skinny feels" crap, and the Special K diet etc.

as with her claims of "AnXiEtY", it is not something to lie about. Just duck off babs. 😡
She just picks whatever narrative suits her on any given day doesn't she?? And why, oh why, does she take what is fairly normal behaviour and try and make it A Thing? If you've had a big lunch chances are, unless you're particularly hungry, you're going to have something a bit lighter in the evening? That's not diet culture, that's just... normal? If we have a roast on a Sunday we tend to have it around 1/2pm. We then have sandwiches, beans on toast, scrambled egg- something on those lines- in the evening. Not because of 90s diet culture, but because we've already had our bigger meal. IF Babs ever lived off cuppa soup and did 100 sit ups a day we al know it will have lasted approximately 3-5 days before she gave up. That woman can't commit to ANYTHING!

I haven't had chance to comment on the "school talk" yet, but you've all said everything! The ridiculousness of HER even having the nerve to talk about Internet safety to children is off the charts- she hasn't even managed to keep the school she spoke at a secret!?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Cooeee Babs, whilst in LA I’d highly recommend you visit a delightful place called Skid Row.
It’s a great place for all the family especially at night.
The locals are super friendly and really appreciate if you pop your head in their tents to say hi.
You’re welcome hun x
Yeah Babs, you should definitely check it out. It's like Colmore Row* but the American dream version.

*Colmore Row in Brum is one of the most prestigious addresses 'in town' for anyone not local.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2798876
And in todays episode of WHO THE duck DOES SHE THINK SHE IS we have this 👆

Who the bleeping hell is she to recommend the Scouts etc, an organisation that's been going for over 115 years doesn't need this overgrown ugly foghorn on legs to promote it. What parent doesn't know about the Scouts FGS!
The waiting list round here is years long to join cubs and scouts.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm not sure I've posted here before but her sheer audacity to brag so much has pissed me off.

I assume she has so many trips because she can put them through tax returns as "business trips" because she makes her bore fest content from it therefore that's how she affords them?! Can't imagine she makes that much from peanut and bath bomb ads 🤣
Don’t worry ‘she’s taking us all with her!’ 😐

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.