Brummy Mummy #159 At least nanny San gets double dips, Babs only gets double bagged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can't she just say she's doing the Warner Bros. Studio tour? She knows there's more there than parts of the Gilmore Girls set, right? :unsure:

Reactions: 13
I got given a private tour of GG sets when I went (humblebrag 😂) but i’m not telling Babs how 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The ONLY thing I'll babfend her on (as a huge Disney Parks fan) is that Disneyland is wonderful. I loved it. The feel is very magical, knowing it was Walt's idea brought to life etc,,,, its smaller and original. Its NOTHING like WDW and we liked that.
However, I think all of that will be wasted on this braggy witch!!!
---
Saying that, it doesn't warrant 2 weeks in LA 🤣🤣

I’ve done LA, been once and never again, I’d defo do California again but I’d swerve LA. They aren’t driving 😂😂 does she not realise you can turn a corner and be in a tight rough area, it’s scary not like Orlando. She will stick out like a sore thumb as a tourist.! I’m just here for the meltdowns, she will say she loves it though even if she doesn’t. Disney there is more locals and they have no patience for someone like her. Glad I went and saw LA but won’t return and I’d never not do it without a car.!!! She is mad if she’s relying on Uber. Hope she heads to the the beaches, smells the weed and homeless lining the streets. Sure she watches her bravo shows and thinks that the real LA, even the weather is utter bollocks. I felt safer in New York than I did in LA
I fully agree with this, the first time I went it was part of a huge US trip, I was 13! We went to NYC, then across to California. I felt really unsafe in LA, didn't feel at all unsafe in NYC!

Reactions: 16
How many bathroom meltdowns will happen on this trip?

Can someone also inform me how much they’ve roughly spent for this “once in a lifetime trip”? I need to add it to my list… yes I’ve worked out how much they’ve spent on trips since January 2023 and it’s eye watering. Where does the money come from? Her “brand” is tit and every ad she does is tit. I don’t get it 🤔

Reactions: 19
I would assume Stepladder Ste’s wages pay for a lot of it. But she always makes a point of saying she’s treated them to stuff.

• Angry
LA is definitely marmite, you either love it or hate it. We loved it, I’m sure Babs will hate it and I can’t wait for the meltdown 😆

• Haha
Those of you that have been to LA, would you be happy going round all the bars for that tv show all on your own?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ethan has already done more to help the community than Bab has done in her entire life.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I would assume Stepladder Ste’s wages pay for a lot of it. But she always makes a point of saying she’s treated them to stuff.
I don’t know about that ….he’s never at bloody work, I’m sure he would be as work shy as her given the chance ….but agree she will always take the credit whoever ponies up the dough ….bleep that she is 😂

WTF are they going to do for 14 days in LA once she's done Disney and Warner Bro and twated around pretending to be a Real Housewife ?

• Haha
I'm not sure I've posted here before but her sheer audacity to brag so much has pissed me off.

I assume she has so many trips because she can put them through tax returns as "business trips" because she makes her bore fest content from it therefore that's how she affords them?! Can't imagine she makes that much from peanut and bath bomb ads 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 20
And all the vanderpump related bars are pretty much nightclubs that don’t open till 5pm… like she will 1) fit in with that crowd and 2) be awake at that time 😂 sorry to say it I’m a disgusting human as I love real housewives and vanderpump rules and it’s my dream to go to sur!
I'm real life friends with a RHOBH housewife 😬😄 Babs is not, & never will be, on their radar 😂 .. (it's not LVP).

On the topic of the daft sponsorships we did in school, can you imagine Babs doing a sponsored silence?!!! The image in my mind of her face getting redder and redder and her cheeks full of air trying to contain herself is too much 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I'm surprised they've not got a car ??there's no real public transport..is she just going to use ubers? You would think they would have done a bit of a road trip on the coast and finished in Disney or something

Started to watch this weeks vlog
Lasted 3 minutes.., I’m lay in bed in the dark ..depression is creeping back and watching that tit show isn’t helping
Going to take a little break from instagram I think 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm real life friends with a RHOBH housewife 😬😄 Babs is not, & never will be, on their radar 😂 .. (it's not LVP).

On the topic of the daft sponsorships we did in school, can you imagine Babs doing a sponsored silence?!!! The image in my mind of her face getting redder and redder and her cheeks full of air trying to contain herself is too much 😂😂😂😂😂
Wait...you're friends with a Real Housewife of Birmingham (Harbs)?

Anyone we know ;)

• Haha

Is this an American star or uk star? Or is a star who is English but on the American spinoff who gave blabs a cameo call? I’m invested in this now 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.