Asher Mary Lou #12 compulsive lies, obsessive with guys, can you believe she's single guys??!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to stop with this. Surely people have messaged just saying she looks nice, but she has to share the ones about her not having a man etc. The obsession with finding someone to wife her up will be scaring men off! On the latest podcast ep, she says "all I want to be is a wife, I just want a bleeping ring on my finger" and it's so sad.
Erm sorry to the people who sent them messages, but she doesn't even look like that?! 😂😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Another "my next relationship will be my last" post 🙄 You mean like the last one, and the one before that? She will never learn.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another "my next relationship will be my last" post 🙄 You mean like the last one, and the one before that? She will never learn.
Stating the obvious here, but every time you go in with that expectation you put up with more and more tit because you want them to be the last one.

Also as others have mentioned marriage is not the be all and end all. She needs to focus on finding someone who makes her happy and who is compatible.

Reactions: 4
Just seen on insta it is Charley’s birthday today and I remember she wrote something embarrassing last year when they were together for his birthday so just gone back on the thread. I knew it was embarrassing but reading it a year later….
WHAT. IS. THIS?! 💀
How didn’t she feel embarrassed writing this at the time? A few short months later he sent her back packing to her brothers spare room in Rhyl 👋 do we think she would cringe reading this back now? Considering now she claims she changed who she was to be with him and how different they were… well she of course said quite the opposite at the time! That aged well 😆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just seen on insta it is Charley’s birthday today and I remember she wrote something embarrassing last year when they were together for his birthday so just gone back on the thread. I knew it was embarrassing but reading it a year later….
WHAT. IS. THIS?! 💀
How didn’t she feel embarrassed writing this at the time? A few short months later he sent her back packing to her brothers spare room in Rhyl 👋 do we think she would cringe reading this back now? Considering now she claims she changed who she was to be with him and how different they were… well she of course said quite the opposite at the time! That aged well 😆
Omg I’m cringing so much 😳😖

It was bad before but seems so much worse reading it now 🤣

So crazy crazy in love 🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Omg I’m cringing so much 😳😖

It was bad before but seems so much worse reading it now 🤣

So crazy crazy in love 🤥
“I will have your back forever” fast forward not even 12 months and she’s slating him and his family on her podcast 😂😂 what a drip she is!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Asher has said on the podcast she reckons this love island all stars that’s on now is the last season of love island. Do you think she knows that as she’s tried to apply for the summer one but there’s nothing to apply for?

also how much does she think of herself?! Says she’s the female version of lovey Chris bleeping hell 🤣🤣🤣 don’t flatter yourself love

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Two fiery souls 😂🥴💀🙃😂 I’ve cringed into another dimension reading that!

I know for a fine fact Charley will still read here about her and he’ll will be DYING right now! All his mates are probably taking the piss right now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Asher has said on the podcast she reckons this love island all stars that’s on now is the last season of love island. Do you think she knows that as she’s tried to apply for the summer one but there’s nothing to apply for?

also how much does she think of herself?! Says she’s the female version of lovey Chris bleeping hell 🤣🤣🤣 don’t flatter yourself love
And referencing Scott Thomas !

WHAT. IS. THIS?! 💀
Awwww bleeping hell this was where "we are crazy in love" came from, forgot about that one 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

So her and her pal Maegan are writing themselves letters to open on the podcast at the end of the year (wishful thinking it will still be going then but, we move 🤣🫣) I'm not sure that's a good idea for Asperger's..... She'll write that she hopes she's married by the end of the year. She'll meet a 24 year old love island boohooman code final boss in Ibiza in the summer whose as ready to settle down as I am to take an oboe exam 😩 go through the exact same saga as Charley Here... "never known compatibility like it, crazy in love, soulmates, won't be long till they get married bla bla" then when summers over and he's had his fun he'll kick Trasher to the kerb and she'll have to read her embarrassing letter out in December 💀💀💀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Ooooo look what Charley posted. 👀 I feel like there’s a dig in there…..

IMG_7527.jpeg

Also the way he looks at Alisha, he literally never looked at Asher once like that. 😂

IMG_7526.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
God he is ugly though isn’t he
---
WHAT. IS. THIS?! 💀
I have said it before and I’ll say it again…the bigger the declarations of love people post the shitter the relationship is…

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Really laughed out loud with Asher calling Hamilton a shakespeare play in her recent vlog… there’d be something iconic about it if it was anyone else

• Haha
Exhausted?!?! She goes out for meals, gets her nails and hair done, goes on spa days, walks her dog, goes to yoga and the gym (occasionally)… Trying doing all that and alsoworking full time 5 days a week with two kids…then you would know what exhausted was! Honestly these instahuns are a weird lazy entitled breed…

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Muscly legs and small waist so she can’t get Zara jeans to fit 🤣🤣🤣 I just can’t get over this girl and how special she thinks she is. And pointing the camera at her face attempting to catch a ‘thoughtful’ moment when she offers some water - to then jump into a ‘me me me’ story about her yoga class. Her conversation is so shallow, thick pointless, I’d laugh in her face and walk away - what a sad sad little girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 10