Aoibhe Devlin #17 I'll tell you what I Juant, what I really, really want, I wanna fluant the z list drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Before kids and before the “trolling” and that she was barely invited to events. Or rather, barely went to any 🤥 for someone who wants to prioritise seeing her family (she was always falling out with her man/dad, and they’ve only appeared excessively since she needed somewhere to live and someone to mind the kids/take her candid photos) and her friends (seems to have a new bestie every 2 years) she sure doesn’t seem to do a good enough job.

She was also on Galz Who Snap bitching about people including sosueme. And we’ve all seen her bitchy tiktoks and comments online. She’s a troll herself.
She still has tit up on in that group
NO mention of her tiktoks slagging off people from school?
Nothing about her doxing her work colleagues?
I'd take the tattler quitting for things that didn't happen :D She absolutely thinks shes knows everyone on here that know her locally, she has absolutely no clue who tattlers are. Swords and the Brig are massive, and most of us don't go airing our private lives online.
---
Oh and Hi Aoifs! bet you're glued to the thread now...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
ah OK thanks. so she's glued to this thread...no way am i giving that podcast a listen.
So she took her mother to NY for the very first time on Friday for her birthday (not a work freebie ) and she's home already this morning? if she's so passionate about showing her mam NY why didn't she do it as a holiday and not a worktrip? you wouldnt have time to see damn all and surely someone her mothers age was knackered doing 48hours in NY. and Rhys the rascal in tow😂🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So wait, juan took the gaf and threw her out? I need to find the time to read her old threads 😂 last I saw she was friends with the very large very bad “mua” that kept putting her page private, Jenny, the one married to FbG’s husbands twin 🤮 they were “besties” back then but now they were spilling the tea? This has just gotten interesting now 😂 and her bitching about the OG blogger sosue (no time for her personally but she is successful as duck) is hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm gonna guess all the info that Jenny and Gary were spilling. Like her getting locked in or out of the house by Juan and all the custody tit.
She said there was stuff a few years ago … personal stuff that was leaked regarding baby’s name.. however it was something that was posted here in the last three weeks that has some truth was sent to her so she went wagatha christy

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So wait, juan took the gaf and threw her out? I need to find the time to read her old threads 😂 last I saw she was friends with the very large very bad “mua” that kept putting her page private, Jenny, the one married to FbG’s husbands twin 🤮 they were “besties” back then but now they were spilling the tea? This has just gotten interesting now 😂 and her bitching about the OG blogger sosue (no time for her personally but she is successful as duck) is hilarious 😂
It's Juan's gaff and Juan's mortgage- Aoife was a lodger pretending she had a mortgage now she pretends she has another house she's living in her Dad's place

Insurance by Jenny's fella Gary and Greasy's eternally proud hubby do look alike 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nope Jaun made her leave his house that he's the only name on the mortgage.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Did she stay in the house and make him leave initially or am I imagining that? Definitely glued to the thread by the sounds of it!

Reactions: 6
She said there was stuff a few years ago … personal stuff that was leaked regarding baby’s name.. however it was something that was posted here in the last three weeks that has some truth was sent to her so she went wagatha christy
The recent stuff was about the judging telling them they were both absolute doses and complete head wreckers. Or the killings over Hugo's christening which if it drags in any longer can be a joint confirmation, and Juan wanting to bring his new floozie .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Girl, you deserve a medal. That was next level work

- she turned down BIG money before Christmas BIG because shes so genuine and transparent

- bragging about flying solo on the plane to Orlando last year - admitted dad and step mum were in Orlando

- her ME time is on her work trips

- bragging about hauling her poor mother on a free seat to NYC
---
- Niamh is Blown away by aoibhes resilience
Poor Niamh is like a 15 yr old in her life’s attitude

-now she’s counselling Niamh on resilience

Christ I’m setting up a gofundme for myself this is painful listening

-
---
- time is a healer, block out the noise, stay in the game, stay in your own lane, focus on you

Christ she’s such a basic witch
---
sLAY girrrlll🤮
---
A few last platitudes before the pod ended
everything happens for a reason and what’s meant to happen will

Mark fennel must get his wisdom she’s regurgitating from those wee books at the till in Easons

I’d say she practised every line before the pod
She is very insecure is my takeaway
No mention of Just Juan Cornetto directly lots of ‘ single mom’

Well lads THAT was the greatest load of Nothing Shite ever

Over and out ✌🏻
---
Rhys - her littlest rascal 🤣🤣
The only one whose face she's allowed show!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh please just do it, you can in under an hour if you read threads 1 and 2 and order from most liked posts.
here’s what you have to look fwd to:
- Multiple former colleagues from EI come on to share their experiences with her
-She goes into a Blocking crusade on Wagatha Christy mode -blocking dozens of innocent followers, including someones elderly mother who simply asked her a question. They come
to tattle to report
-Fisher Price Pilot aka Maverick “the hero” explained
- Her meltdown

Then come report back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No mention of dissing Bperfect but then apparently they are a sound bunch of lads and she never stopped using their stuff

She still has tit up on in that group
NO mention of her tiktoks slagging off people from school?
Nothing about her doxing her work colleagues?
I'd take the tattler quitting for things that didn't happen :D She absolutely thinks shes knows everyone on here that know her locally, she has absolutely no clue who tattlers are. Swords and the Brig are massive, and most of us don't go airing our private lives online.
---
Oh and Hi Aoifs! bet you're glued to the thread now...

Reactions: 5
Oh please just do it, you can in under an hour if you read threads 1 and 2 and order from most liked posts.
here’s what you have to look fwd to:
- Multiple former colleagues from EI come on to share their experiences with her
-She goes into a Blocking crusade on Wagatha Christy mode -blocking dozens of innocent followers, including someones elderly mother who simply asked her a question. They come
to tattle to report
-Fisher Price Pilot aka Maverick “the hero” explained
- Her meltdown

Then come report back 😂
Ok that’s tomorrows task in between work 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.