Aoibhe Devlin #17 I'll tell you what I Juant, what I really, really want, I wanna fluant the z list drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Motivational speakers, especially Mark F, are on the same level as mediums and fortune tellers.
Absolute bullshitter charlatans. He’s basically shiting on about the priciples of CBT and nair a qualification to his name.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He was on Ireland AM last week too. Between him, non tricoligist Claire Balding and non chef Gina Daly, its insta for your telly.

Grifters, the lot of them.
What really boils my piss is the amount of ‘skin experts’ who are basically just shilling products and treatments. None of them are dermatologists and people fall for it.

Reactions: 14
Ok so far she’s blowing smoke up her own hole - she’s an influencer AND she flings paninis in the sky- AND she’s a mommm- Goys it’s a jugggggle -

Lie 1-says she took the kids away flying:holidays by herself last year

Lie 2- she doesn’t go to any events because she prioritises her real friends not insta pals “ I do get invited to every single event, I do, I dooooooo”

Lie 3- mark fennel is great
---
She’s raging still at the tattler who revealed Hugo’s name and other personal details . It set her on a spiral . She went to do a Rooney/Vardy thing with close friends on insta cos it had to be a family member /close
---
She knows who the Tattler is but hasn’t done anything he about it ( 4 years later 😅😅😅😅) oh but things are in motion!!

Lie 4 - she made the decision to take kids offline herself
---
Lie 5 - she is the reason every Irish influencer has a tattle thread/ she shone a light for all. Niamh shot that down fairly quickly 😅
---
Psychotic moment - she records herself , plays it back -Then decides if she will upload it

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ok so far she’s blowing smoke up her own hole - she’s an influencer AND she flings paninis in the sky- AND she’s a mommm- Goys it’s a jugggggle -

Lie 2- she doesn’t go to any events because she prioritises her real friends not insta pals “ I do get invited to every single event, I do, I dooooooo”

---
She’s raging still at the tattler who revealed Hugo’s name and other personal details . It set her on a spiral . She went to do a Rooney/Vardy thing with close friends on insta cos it had to be a family member /close
---
She knows who the Tattler is but hasn’t done anything he about it ( 4 years later 😅😅😅😅) oh but things are in motion!!

---
Lie 5 - she is the reason every Irish influencer has a tattle thread/ she shone a light for all. Niamh shot that down fairly quickly 😅
Juan is the tattler isn’t he??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh she’s found out a Tattler in real life ,2021, an accountant, oh a Big Job, she sent a solicitor letter, the girl apologised 😅 and deleted her tattle ac

“Hurt people hurt people” - the bumper stickers are out lads !

Tattlers are all just jealous of her. Lord help her wit

• Haha
Reactions: 14

---
---

---
---
Psychotic moment - she records herself , plays it back -Then decides if she will upload it
Lie 5 what did Niamh say? I’m not listening to it you have done the lords work for us we owe you.

Also just to add she did a Rebeka Vardy will she ever duck right off she did in her hole!!!!!!! God she is just so desperate

Reactions: 8
She’s Sooooo confident in every aspect of her life , soooo confident

She’s done a lot of therapy but now relies of Mark Fennell to blow more smoke up her hole once every 2 months. Sounds painful wha

• Sick
Reactions: 12
- she turned down BIG money before Christmas BIG because shes so genuine and transparent

- bragging about flying solo on the plane to Orlando last year - admitted dad and step mum were in Orlando

- her ME time is on her work trips

- bragging about hauling her poor mother on a free seat to NYC
---
- Niamh is Blown away by aoibhes resilience
Poor Niamh is like a 15 yr old in her life’s attitude

-now she’s counselling Niamh on resilience

Christ I’m setting up a gofundme for myself this is painful listening

-
---
- time is a healer, block out the noise, stay in the game, stay in your own lane, focus on you

Christ she’s such a basic witch
---
sLAY girrrlll🤮
---
A few last platitudes before the pod ended
everything happens for a reason and what’s meant to happen will

Mark fennel must get his wisdom she’s regurgitating from those wee books at the till in Easons

I’d say she practised every line before the pod
She is very insecure is my takeaway
No mention of Just Juan Cornetto directly lots of ‘ single mom’

Well lads THAT was the greatest load of Nothing Shite ever

Over and out ✌🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
- she turned down BIG money before Christmas BIG because shes so genuine and transparent

- bragging about flying solo on the plane to Orlando last year - admitted dad and step mum were in Orlando

- her ME time is on her work trips

- bragging about hauling her poor mother on a free seat to NYC
---
- Niamh is Blown away by aoibhes resilience
Poor Niamh is like a 15 yr old in her life’s attitude

-now she’s counselling Niamh on resilience

Christ I’m setting up a gofundme for myself this is painful listening

-
---
- time is a healer, block out the noise, stay in the game, stay in your own lane, focus on you

Christ she’s such a basic witch
---
sLAY girrrlll🤮
Thank you so much xoxoxoxo

Honestly though, if she is so healed and so well and so confident

WHY IS SHE STILL BANGING ON ABOUT SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED 4 YEARS AGOOOOOOO

Reactions: 24
Before kids and before the “trolling” and that she was barely invited to events. Or rather, barely went to any 🤥 for someone who wants to prioritise seeing her family (she was always falling out with her man/dad, and they’ve only appeared excessively since she needed somewhere to live and someone to mind the kids/take her candid photos) and her friends (seems to have a new bestie every 2 years) she sure doesn’t seem to do a good enough job.

She was also on Galz Who Snap bitching about people including sosueme. And we’ve all seen her bitchy tiktoks and comments online. She’s a troll herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Before kids and before the “trolling” and that she was barely invited to events. Or rather, barely went to any 🤥 for someone who wants to prioritise seeing her family (she was always falling out with her man/dad, and they’ve only appeared excessively since she needed somewhere to live and someone to mind the kids/take her candid photos) and her friends (seems to have a new bestie every 2 years) she sure doesn’t seem to do a good enough job.

She was also on Galz Who Snap bitching about people including sosueme. And we’ve all seen her bitchy tiktoks and comments online. She’s a troll herself.
Won’t be long till her 3 friends (tasha, Rhys, Vanessa) dump her

Reactions: 7
Oh wait she has one more friend.... the girl from work she went hiking with once... remember the first time they had it arranged it was gaasssss like literally gas, the weather wasn't appropriate for hiking that day her friend text her to see was the hike still on, it was all so funny, like imagine like.. and she was like we move girls, we move. Oh My days!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ah you can't fault Rhys for hanging around with her, that's his mom sure.

Also tasha is 90% in the bin since she found herself a fella and got knocked up and engaged in quick succession.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tasha and her already had a falling out years ago, this was a recent reunion and one you might think that would be convenient to a no body who wanted to start some podcasts 👀

Eta: let’s not forget Jenny the jaws who stalked Aoibhe on set lingus and followed her into her job, moved 2 doors down and all. We never see/hear of them together anymore (probably cause Jenny was spilling the tea non stop) and Aoibhe didn’t even go to their wedding but don’t worry guys they’re still besties they just keep it offline (despite posting every little interaction they had for years)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.