Aoibhe Devlin #17 I'll tell you what I Juant, what I really, really want, I wanna fluant the z list drama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her poor mother being dragged around New York, likely fighting jetlag, and looking at an over night flight home in probably less than 24 hours. That is not "treating" your mam.

Reactions: 19
Her poor mother being dragged around New York, likely fighting jetlag, and looking at an over night flight home in probably less than 24 hours. That is not "treating" your mam.
It’s a scabby gift, free flight and free accommodation but if you say it out loud it sounds extravagant, brought my mam to NY for her birthday. As alway with Aoibhe, the devil is in the (undisclosed) detail

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I simply wouldn’t go. It sounds like hell. You’d be safer off taking her down to the seaside for the day with a nice spot of lunch or brunch.

Reactions: 14
Why is she acting like the top of the red steps is base camp of Everest? It’s a flight of stairs ‘ this my mama 🤮🤮 she’s been saying for years they aren’t close so drop the act

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why does she feel the need to make the mothers teeth whiter by filtering them? She used to do this with juans teeth too….🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Why does she feel the need to make the mothers teeth whiter by filtering them? She used to do this with juans teeth too….🙄
It’s probably because hers would look so odd next to a normal human beings teeth

• Haha
  • Heart
Imagine her never bringing her mum to NY until now? I know lots of crew who are always away with their parents/buddy pass pals on trips… and not just for work ones. It’s so odd. It was no more a surprise as she had mentioned it on Instagram weeks ago. The teeth too, filtered to the last. 🙄
Ger will be jetsetting herself around the world fairly soon with the prices she’s charging for the knitted bags 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 22
OMG look at me ..... I'm bringing my mom to New York for her birthday!!!!!

Aoife, you brought yer oulone to work ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Something so insincere about her. Wasn’t it Lilys baby shower where she said she doesn’t get along with her mam?
Clearly needs her help now thst her dream of marrying a pilot went up in flames.

Motivational speakers, especially Mark F, are on the same level as mediums and fortune tellers.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’d say Mark Fennel tells her what she wants to hear if he was any good he would advise her to step back from social media it is so obvious she has issues and he is definitely not addressing them

Reactions: 16
He is a bloody wedding photographer he shouldn't be advising anyone on anything another con artist

• Heart
He was on Ireland AM last week too. Between him, non tricoligist Claire Balding and non chef Gina Daly, its insta for your telly.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18