Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Funny story. Was flying the weekend and my case was heavy a fucking kilo over . Didn’t know they charged thought it was just Ryanair. Said at the desk to my hubby I really hope Aoibhe devlin not on my flight she laughed and waved us both the €50

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

youramuppet

Chatty Member
Mayday! Mayday! Mayday! This is your Captain Speaking...Can everyone remain in your seats, seat belts fastened for the foreseeable. We will be going through some turbulence for the next few days, when Aoibhe looses her jaysus shit, when she see Juans new "naturally " very pretty new Woman

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Mothers out there like the poor mother of Saoirse Ruane having a first mother's day without their child and she's moaning and bitching about the fact she didn't get a card from Juan?????????? I'm actually disgusted with her right now. Rude, selfish and ignorant.

• Heart

LennonRoad

VIP Member
- she turned down BIG money before Christmas BIG because shes so genuine and transparent

- bragging about flying solo on the plane to Orlando last year - admitted dad and step mum were in Orlando

- her ME time is on her work trips

- bragging about hauling her poor mother on a free seat to NYC
---
- Niamh is Blown away by aoibhes resilience
Poor Niamh is like a 15 yr old in her life’s attitude

-now she’s counselling Niamh on resilience

Christ I’m setting up a gofundme for myself this is painful listening

-
---
- time is a healer, block out the noise, stay in the game, stay in your own lane, focus on you

Christ she’s such a basic bitch
---
sLAY girrrlll🤮
---
A few last platitudes before the pod ended
everything happens for a reason and what’s meant to happen will

Mark fennel must get his wisdom she’s regurgitating from those wee books at the till in Easons

I’d say she practised every line before the pod
She is very insecure is my takeaway
No mention of Just Juan Cornetto directly lots of ‘ single mom’

Well lads THAT was the greatest load of Nothing Shite ever

Over and out ✌🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
So he went Instagram official on account he hasn't used in 5 years the same week he was in family court?

And if it's true he's phoning tusla out of malice - diverting resources desperately needed for the most abused and vulnerable children in society just to get revenge on his baby mama- I hope the judge threw the fucking book at him.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Beebles

VIP Member
The absolute neck of her to sit there like miss high and mighty .... I'm amazing look at me why would I get negative comments.

She's been a thirsty bitch from the very beginning. Always seeking the limelight or some kind of fame or hierarchy.

I am scarlet, absolutely scarlet for her still peddling this story. And I don't believe it's the truth either. More likely she found out Juan was cheating around this time and that's what caused the breakdown.

If you are so healed AOIFE then move the fuck on.
At least she’s topped saying that the trolls endangered the life of Hugo and caused her to go into early labour. That was a weird narrative she took for a while.
“The stress of the experience led Aoibhe to have her baby induced early as doctors were worried about her ability to continue carrying her son safely.
‘They knew at that stage I couldn’t continue to carry my baby full term. I was really stressed, I was dealing with an awful lot of things outside of the pregnancy and they deemed it too unsafe for me to carry my child the way I was mentally. I was really, really, really low. I can’t even describe it.’
(https://rollercoaster.ie/lifestyle/...he-devlin-couldnt-continue-to-carry-her-baby/)

She always failed to mention that her and Juan were breaking up and that it was a very wild break up. She’d literally met Juan, cheated on her long time fiancée with him quite obviously to those on layovers with them, kept shopping around for wedding venues as she cheated, silently transitioned into a relationship with Juan, gotten pregnant, moved in, had lily, declared she wanted no more kids several times, had her surgeries, left lily as much as possibly from as early as possible, Juan the national hero was being a creep and bunny boiler Aoibhe got too much, always fighting and suddenly got pregnant with hugo but don’t worry guys he was totally planned. Midway through pregnancy things really fell apart with her and Juan and that made her have the breakdown. The trolling was apart of it, I’m sure, but she fails to mention her personal life collapsing because she built it on lies and bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

isshe4reel

Her poor mother being dragged around New York, likely fighting jetlag, and looking at an over night flight home in probably less than 24 hours. That is not "treating" your mam.
It’s a scabby gift, free flight and free accommodation but if you say it out loud it sounds extravagant, brought my mam to NY for her birthday. As alway with Aoibhe, the devil is in the (undisclosed) detail

• Haha
Reactions: 36

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
Omg the poem HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHA
Please!!!!!!!!!!!

"Travel the world with you both is my plan"

What a contrived materialistic asshole. If that's all she has to worry about she's doing well. There's women ( and men ) struggling to put shoes on their children's feet. Jesus.
Travel the world with you both is my plan*

*To destinations served by EI or their partner airlines only, as I can only afford to do this thanks to my employee discount 💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

tealover

Chatty Member
A lorry load of lemons wouldn't be bitter as her. She really needs to build a bridge.. he's not even a catch ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 34

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
I’m actually deceased I just looked at Jenny’s page and she has
💍 wifey to 👨‍🚒
On her bio 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 a fucking fireman emoji seriously where do these sad sad women come from?

• Haha
Reactions: 33