Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #80 Lauryn Goodman banned from all events coz of her penchant for married gents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can they be reported for fraud? As you aren’t allowed to rent from family and claim rent.
Aparrently you are in certain circumstances, but you can't have lived there before rent free and there's got to be a proper tenancy agreement.

Reactions: 11
I'm just imagining her throwing herself about kyles empty soulless mansion tonight at the thought of the walkers at the etihad on Sunday 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Kairo, kairo who the duck is kairo. No luck son. Maybe next year or not....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She really doesn’t like being ignored, a proper bully and narc! Sucks to be you Loz! All self inflicted 👶🦌

• Haha
Reactions: 26
and why is she filming Kairo in bed all the time, like that video where he’s taking his top off, why is her phone on record? You can’t see her, the child, anything, so why is that worthy content to post, she needs to have her head checked

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I didn’t know carbonara has red onion in it.

Learn something new every day

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
The best thing she could do is invest money into seeking proper therapy to treat her anti-social personality disorder and malignant narcissism.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I hate that she’s always got her phone out and on record in his bed for their night time stories etc. It’s so weird. That would be the sort of thing I would share with my immediate family at most. But I don’t even do that 😂

She’s a wrongun.

He’s not watching love.

• Angry
Reactions: 36
That whole stunt with the messages about Kyle getting heckled at the match is clearly her desperate attempt to put him off him taking his boys to the match this Sunday. Scraping the barrel there you poisonous bleep.
Giro and Konk are gonna flip and knife her in her sleep one day, Gypsy Rose Blanchard style

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I’ve been offline for like 3/4 hours and you’re at 14 pages, thanks for the bedtime reading Loz 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lauryn has attacking literally everyone
Kyle’s Parents - “happy to have a girl in the family”
Kyles’s Sister - “a girl in the family” Kyle’s niece died
Sian - Accused her of sleeping with her sisters husband
Annie - All her fault
Rachel Monk - ordered for her to be sacked

Now she wheeling back out the alleged Snapchat from Kyle
View attachment 2938196
Kyle Kyle Kyle Kyle does that girl think of anyone else.
She only wants Giro see Kyle so she can get in bed with him and spend his money.
---
Aparrently you are in certain circumstances, but you can't have lived there before rent free and there's got to be a proper tenancy agreement.
But if the grandparents have money from the sale of a house up Liverpool they won't get government help yet even if pensioners. But knowing Lauren she has helped them spend that money already.
---
That whole stunt with the messages about Kyle getting heckled at the match is clearly her desperate attempt to put him off him taking his boys to the match this Sunday. Scraping the barrel there you poisonous bleep.
Giro and Konk are gonna flip and knife her in her sleep one day, Gypsy Rose Blanchard style
I agree. Or in the hope people chant to him on Sunday.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.