Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #80 Lauryn Goodman banned from all events coz of her penchant for married gents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and why is she filming Kairo in bed all the time, like that video where he’s taking his top off, why is her phone on record? You can’t see her, the child, anything, so why is that worthy content to post, she needs to have her head checked
On this occasion it’s so she can tell people Kairo is struggling with the heat and her request for Air Con will be backed up by her angry army of homewreckers!!

If she doesn’t get what she wants they will DM her so she can post a snide reply, digging at big bad Kyle and Annie 🙄 £8k a month and still squealing for more money 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I’ve been a silent follower on these threads!! But duck me!! The girl is mental!! Where is Kairo???!! You bleeping delusional witch!! Football fans would never do that!! They’ve got bigger fish to fry!! Go air your pile filled baggy fanny elsewhere!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I’ve been a silent follower on these threads!! But duck me!! The girl is mental!! Where is Kairo???!! You bleeping delusional witch!! Football fans would never do that!! They’ve got bigger fish to fry!! Go air your pile filled baggy fanny elsewhere!
She’s mental isn’t she?! I go to football a lot and there is no way anyone would sing that. Maybe about him having loads of kids or something to take the piss but knowing him by name, god what world does she live in 🤣 surely the little girl is the sticky situation anyway, isn’t Kairo old news now?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
The only time I remember ever hearing any fans chanting a child's name was at WR after he was caught cheating not long after marriage and the chant was no women, no kai. But never have i ever since heard anything like that.

She really likes to try and make herself look important doesnt she.

Reactions: 28
This clapback 👏 love Rachel Monk! He is not emotionally involved in LAURYN’s children’s lives, but will always provide for them financially 🥊 🥊🥊🥊🥊
He doesn't give a duck about her does he!
---
Genuine question, why would she be concerned? Lauren can’t get anywhere near the City ground!
She and their boys deserve to be there! Annie has NOTHING to be ashamed about. She is a respectable woman MARRIED to her children's father! She is NOT some side piece skanky tart who sluts herself to MARRIED men! And annie looking beautiful and classy with her husband and family will wind stumpy piles up!
---
He doesn't give a duck about her does he!
---

She and their boys deserve to be there! Annie has NOTHING to be ashamed about. She is a respectable woman MARRIED to her children's father! She is NOT some side piece skanky tart who sluts herself to MARRIED men! And annie looking beautiful and classy with her husband and family will wind stumpy piles up!
And I hope he (bleeping twit for what he has done to his family) has his 4 boys names on his boots!..pan face will go mental 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
What a sad little life lauryn.

Stay off the drink at night, you're making more of a bleep of yourself as time goes by.

No one is chanting about giro, no one walked out at puma customer services.

No one gives a duck about you and the constant noise you make and persistently making a fool of your children.

It's so obvious no one sends those messages apart from your other personalities.

It wasnt you, it was patricia...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
On this occasion it’s so she can tell people Kairo is struggling with the heat and her request for Air Con will be backed up by her angry army of homewreckers!!

If she doesn’t get what she wants they will DM her so she can post a snide reply, digging at big bad Kyle and Annie 🙄 £8k a month and still squealing for more money 🙈
Oh 💯 she probably already sent a letter to his solicitors demanding aircon 😬 hope he tells her to do one and doesn't give in, she will try and spin something like landlord maintaince no doubt, she such a beggy fucker its unreal

Reactions: 24
What a sad little life lauryn.

Stay off the drink at night, you're making more of a bleep of yourself as time goes by.

No one is chanting about giro, no one walked out at puma customer services.

No one gives a duck about you and the constant noise you make and persistently making a fool of your children.

It's so obvious no one sends those messages apart from your other personalities.

It wasnt you, it was patricia...
I think she has a personality disorder. No one can be this unhinged without some serious psychological condition

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Air con units are cheap enough when youre on 8k a month with no rent or car to pay for
---
I think shes thinkin the judge will order some sort of contact between him an the kids 🤣🤣🤣 unlucky lozza judges cant make him see them

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I thought it was very telling that she commented on every message that was sent from her scummy mummy brigade... except the one that spoke about Annie. For that one she just put 2 hearts. Hopefully it will come to a place where she won't be allowed comment on anyone in the situation, as she's affecting EVERYONES mental wellbeing in this situation including her own children's all to line her own pockets. She disgusts me.

• Heart
I thought it was very telling that she commented on every message that was sent from her scummy mummy brigade... except the one that spoke about Annie. For that one she just put 2 hearts. Hopefully it will come to a place where she won't be allowed comment on anyone in the situation, as she's affecting EVERYONES mental wellbeing in this situation including her own children's all to line her own pockets. She disgusts me.
I think she thinks if she reposts and doesn't actually say it herself she safe but far from it, hope walkers are doing everything they can legally she will tit herself, she laughable to want them to sack RM when she hasn't shut her mouth

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s mental isn’t she?! I go to football a lot and there is no way anyone would sing that. Maybe about him having loads of kids or something to take the piss but knowing him by name, god what world does she live in 🤣 surely the little girl is the sticky situation anyway, isn’t Kairo old news now?
Same. I go to City a lot and I’ve never heard anything like that. I’ve never heard anyone say anything, let alone chant, most fans don’t even seem aware let alone bothered. My fella is hardcore and he couldn’t care less. The ones that know just think he’s a head for doing this to himself but they aren’t a fan of her at all.

She needs to be careful what she wishes for because back in the day, chants weren’t as nice and kids weren’t off limits. If she causes ANY disruption during the Euros, she is done for. Chants will be the least of her worries, she will be getting all sorts.

Reactions: 33
Klearpay is ill now.

Amazing how she has all her herbal and homeopathic bollocks and her kids are constantly ill, especially right before a big event for the Walkers.

Honestly, I wouldn't put it past her to insinuate one of them is seriously unwell to try and bully/shame Kyle.

She isn't okay.

• Sick
Reactions: 43
Remember when she posted on her insta calling him a “professional dream seller” like she hasn’t been selling plastic bangles to desperate women struggling with infertility who dream of becoming parents for the past 3 years 🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 80
I can't understand why she doesn't reply directly to her dms..like why reply on her story 🤔
I remember she once said she was far too busy to check her dm’s so she wanted everyone to boost her engagement by commenting on her pics… funny that because I called her a dirty filthy brass via dm and she blocked me within 5 seconds

• Haha
Reactions: 86
Klearpay is ill now.

Amazing how she has all her herbal and homeopathic bollocks and her kids are constantly ill, especially right before a big event for the Walkers.

Honestly, I wouldn't put it past her to insinuate one of them is seriously unwell to try and bully/shame Kyle.

She isn't okay.
Itll be cos of the lack of air con

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.